-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would guess that Muschamp will go to Auburn as a DC rather than South Carolina.

Ark has been close for several games, good to see them over the hump a bit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How 'bout the west coast?

I'm excited for my local Oregon Ducks!

Virgil B.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I often find myself wondering just what it is that a head coach does these days.

I suspect that like any other boss, he tells others such as the coordinators how he wants things done come next Saturday, and then lets them do it, mostly. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I am not taking anything away from Arkansas, mostly referring to Alabama, FS etc. Too bad Arkansas had those early losses, they scare the crap out of anyone they play right now.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I've known AR was good from the first time I watched them this year. They weren't able to put it all together in some of their earlier games and came up short.

Not to take away from AR performance or what they've accomplished, but this OM is broken and has fallen apart.

They bounced back and played well against AU. Certainly well enough to win but then some things happened in that game that you simply cannot explain and then the broken leg fumble by Treadwell as he's going in for a TD was last straw.

I didn't even recognize the team that showed up at AR last Sat. The defense was there at times but as a whole they looked like one of Nutt's teams from his last couple of years at OM.

I don't expect perfection or even a W, but I do expect effort. I never thought I would see it out of this bunch but my eyes tell me they've quit and that is not acceptable...ever.

I wish I could say they can pull it together one last time against State but I reckon State will demolish them in Oxford on senior day televized for all the world to see.

WAOM

What about guns?When do we get guns?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
they scare the crap out of anyone they play right now.

Bielema came into a program where what he had to work with was not good, but he is building a sound program, it seems to me. These Seniors have played under three different head coaches and that many different systems, not to mention the different position coaches. Then factor in the SEC West and it is a hard row to hoe. I heard them say on TV, that his big offensive line would just get bigger, but I don't see how. They are already bigger than most NFL teams front line. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Actually ARK's O-Line is the biggest in football PERIOD. College or Pro. They average 3 pounds more than the biggest pro team and 4 more than the next biggest college team. Some big boys on that team.

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

691 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 3,163 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,198
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.