Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fish head
I'm no expert on militias but it seems as though "Freedom Forces" stand up against govt tyranny and fight for personal liberties and rights granted under the constitution.

That's not an issue in Furgeson.

Actually, what is happening in Ferguson is the DOJ, Obama Admin, as well the State Govt. ARE granting special treatment to "them".

A right is only a right when it applies to everyone, straight across the board.

Where are OURS? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB4

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
In reality, any kind of organized white citizen opposition would be a combination of manna from Heaven and the biggest wet dream possible for MSNBC, and cause megabucks $$$$$ signs to appear before Sharpton and Jackson.

Not to mention the perfect opportunity for "O" to create more division, more riots all over the country, and eventually pen some more Executive Orders that would curtail our Constitutional Rights.

I think it would be a very bad idea for the KKK, the Freedom Forces, or any other advocacy group to show up in Ferguson.

Let the racists have their day and prove to the world what they are.

Ed
Exactly.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by fish head
I'm no expert on militias but it seems as though "Freedom Forces" stand up against govt tyranny and fight for personal liberties and rights granted under the constitution.

That's not an issue in Furgeson.

Actually, what is happening in Ferguson is the DOJ, Obama Admin, as well the State Govt. ARE granting special treatment to "them".

A right is only a right when it applies to everyone, straight across the board.

Where are OURS? whistle

I understand what you're saying but ...

If you were a freedom fighter would you fight against the protestors that are receiving special treatment or Hussein's govt that's granting them the special treatment?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Where are the Westboro Baptists when you need them?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I consider all of this schit just a continuation of the war on white people that is transpiring worldwide. The White race is in real trouble unless it wakes up and shows it still has some balls.

IC B2

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I hope no one does show up; just let the cops handle it. "Freedom Forces" just make us all look like kooks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i really think o is counting on this turning into his chance to rule the land.

Last edited by srwshooter; 11/23/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Bundy thing was completely different, that was people standing up against the government. In Ferguson you'll have a bunch of old fat white guys starting fights with twenty year old black thugs. It would be a nightmare.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Scroll down to the video and translate it for me if possible.

I only caught about 7 words.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...on-protesters-with-guns-threaten-police/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by srwshooter
i really think o is counting on this turning into his chance to rule the land.

In what possible scenario could that happen?

It's no wonder people think white people are kooks.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Scroll down to the video and translate it for me if possible.

I only caught about 7 words.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...on-protesters-with-guns-threaten-police/

Bwahahahaha

He's got a Taurus Judge!!!! Run for the hills!!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
The Bundy thing was completely different, that was people standing up against the government. In Ferguson you'll have a bunch of old fat white guys starting fights with twenty year old black thugs. It would be a nightmare.

Ya know, I understand the point you're trying to make......however one thing I know for a fact....old fat white guys are considerably more dangerous than given credit for. The LAST thing I'd do is purposely interject myself into a hand to hand combat situation with a younger, possibly stronger antagonist. I'd rather just end the fight right at the outset.....YMMV

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by GeoW
This organized group of Freedom Forces should look like me, you, and any other law abiding, Constitution loving patriots, unwilling to stand by the wayside and let these filthy animals run rampant.

Their leaders should be summarily punished.

Geo

This

How long will we patriots let the extremist leftist elements set our country's agenda, idly standing by and watching liberty be stolen from us?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Ending the fight before it begins" is whitepeople code for "I'll shoot them". Sure....old white guys with families and grandkids and a job to support them are gonna go willy-nilly shooting black youths to protect and ollar store from getting pillaged. If they do, they're stupid. They'll spend the rest of their lives in prison, their families will live in fear and their wives will live in poverty after paying lawyer fees.

The thugs on the other hand are younger, fitter, drug and alcohol impaired, just as armed as the white guys......but they have NOTHING to lose. They'll kill a bunch of honkeeees and nobody will ever have witnessed it and nobody will ever investigate it. The streets of Ferguson could be littered with white "freedom fighters" and nothing would ever come of it.

Old white guys are the last people I'd ever be afraid of. And if they went to a Ferguson to fight it'd be a massacre.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by frogman43
I'd rather just end the fight right at the outset.....YMMV

I rather you do that too.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
How long will we patriots let the extremist leftist elements set our country's agenda, idly standing by and watching liberty be stolen from us?

I hate it when people ask rhetorical questions to deride others, while inadvertently including themselves in the group of "others".

If you're tired of "we patriots" not doing anything, load up your car and go do something. You need a map to Ferguson?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Edited to reflect the MSM...

Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
"Ending the fight before it begins" is racist code for "I'll shoot them". Sure....privileged whites with families and grandkids and a job to support them are gonna go willy-nilly shooting underprivileged youths to protect and ollar store from getting pillaged. If they do, they're stupid. They'll spend the rest of their lives in prison, their families will live in fear and their wives will live in poverty after paying lawyer fees.

The minorities on the other hand are younger, fitter, drug and alcohol impaired, just as armed as the bigots......but they have NOTHING to lose. They'll kill a bunch of aggressors and nobody will ever have witnessed it and nobody will ever investigate it. The streets of Ferguson could be littered with white "freedom fighters" and nothing would ever come of it.

Racists are the last people I'd ever be afraid of. And if they went to a Ferguson to fight it'd be a massacre.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I only saw this once going across the bottom of the TV screen but it said that 100 FBI agents are being sent to Ferguson. They're not going there to control the riots.

I'm sure the main reason Holder sent them there was to look for "civil rights" violations by LEO and vigilantes.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to get mixed up in that mess.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So what's the solution to the next incident, or the one after that & the one after that, etc??????????

MM

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12savage, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,132 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,912
Posts18,479,552
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.