Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Reloder28
They consider themselves immune to the law.

And that's why they won't accept the Grand Jury's decision..............

Gonna come to a head one way or another in the not too distant future, I'm thinkin'.

MM

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
It won't end well for them...

"Mr. Chard Sir, patrol has come back, The Zulus have gone....all of em, its a miracle"!

"If its a miracle color Sargent, its a short chamber Boxer Henry point four five caliber miracle"

"And a bayonet sir, with some guts behind it"!

Great Movie! laugh

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
In reality, black America couldnt hold up their end of a "real" race war. They ought to STFU before someone takes them to task.

Thats for sure. They are outnumbered, outclassed, out motivated and easily out-thought. A war takes planning, incentive, initiative and effort......all qualities woefully lacking from the 'opposition'.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Race war! We out number them and we use the sights on our pistols. They aren't very smart are they? I say open fire on the brainless POS's. [bleep] make me sick. [bleep] mind you not black folks.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
As Todd Beamer would say, "Let's Roll"

I am more than ready to put this schit to rest.

Last edited by 12344mag; 11/25/14.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Boots on the ground!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
if they want to start a nation wide race war i think we'll save the government programs a few dollars.thinning the herd.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ldholton
Stop food stamps and welfare...

Immediately, for ALL able bodied people. Also stop subsidized housing, MedicAid, and ANY OTHER form of entitlements for ALL able bodied people. Period...!

Anytime you 'give' something to somebody that didn't work for it...that means you 'took it away' from somebody who 'did' work for it...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Right, a constitutionally protected, safe "race war." Good grief. War looks like Syria or at least the former South African "struggle". Way better to have dialogue towards fixing the divide. Americans vs. Hyphenated-Americans is bogus if we are the United States.

In RSA, the minority held sway. Well, the majority enjoyed over here says a real war would prove disastrous, rather quickly decided. Attitude isn't enough to co-opt the whole country if violence is the preferred way to "solve" problems.

Last edited by agazain; 11/27/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Will really be impressive if it can happen since I have been hearing the claim as long as I can recall and reading about the claim being made from long before I was born. Kind of odd that man can achieve flight, split the atom, and set foot on the moon, but we can't have a good race war.

And really, isn't that stealing the thunder from our European roots since we slaughtered Indians/Native Americans/Injuns/Ignorant Savages/Noble Savages/et al long ago? Why doesn't that count as a race war? Doesn't that mean a race war is a good thing?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm a bit unsure of how the blacks are being discriminated against.

I'm a first generation American. My mom (and her mother and father) escaped from Nazis during WWII (long story) as the rest of her family was slaughtered. She didn't speak English, had nothing to her name and was thrust into this entirely new culture and world at age 11.

Within a few years, with NO government aid at all, she (and her parents) learned English, assimilated into the culture and made a go of it here. Again, no special programs to pamper them or give them an education in their native language and certainly no handouts like welfare or food stamps.

Within 10 years of being here, they were all fluent in English, my mom graduated from college and the family became middle class.

Granted, their skin was white, but I bet they overcame far worse discrimination in their lives than any black person today faces.

This is not an unusual story...we know many others who escaped oppression with nothing and thrived in America, without the need for handouts and special treatment.

So...blacks have been here for hundreds of years. They benefit from all sorts of special programs and government handouts. There are laws that are enacted to benefit them specifically. Yet many of them can't speak the language properly, refuse to become educated and refuse to buckle down, work, and succeed (certainly, many do, but the vocal members of the community outweigh them).

After all this time and all the benefits showered on them, what kind of discrimination holds them back???

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Race War??

Blacks will lose...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, the "mood" of white America still remains mostly stupid or uninterested or both..

Sure...our UNIONIZED teachers teach White Guilt! mad

We need a two-front war, one on the teachers' unions and administrations, and one on the out of control [bleep].

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Last edited by luv2safari; 11/27/14.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
6 pages and no one has said what needs to be said. JFC I can't believe it. The race war was restarted when 51.8 % of dumbass voters put obuma in the Whitehouse. that is how mentally ill and ignorant our society is. It is what it is 51.8% of the US voting population said to blacks "time for you to be gettner now". That focking simple. Happy T- day I'm outta here. Magnum Man

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Wow!!!
Those are some rants for sure.
What could cause someone to be that full of hatred?
I'm sure glad that I don't live in a large city!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mac84
Up gunned to a 21 with two spare mags for my daily commute...

I broke out the P228 and an extra mag last night for my trip into the city. Felt weird leaving the 1911 at home.

I'd have carried both. Never leave my 1911 at home.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 63 invisible), 1,891 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,176
Posts18,523,721
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.