http://www.c-span.org/video/?280557-1/2008-democratic-convention-day-2

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But but he's a independent it's what alaska needed Parnell was a crook blah blah blah why do I see a recall in the future for Alaska...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm going to miss Parnell and I think most of Alaska will be saying the same thing in a few months. [bleep] Bill Walker.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Whitaker also did a pro-Malarkey ad.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks once again to all the low-information voters...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The gift that keeps on giving...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jim Whitaker was FBKS borough mayor, not impressed with him then,

not impressed with Walker's choice.

so far BW, not good

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm sure not comfortable with how this is shaking out. Like the Federal Government, we are in bad need of leadership as these oil prices drop.

I've often wondered if we had no PFD, would our population decline?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Everything about Walker gives me the creeps. Especially his gung-ho attitude about medicaid and his choice of really questionable staff (starting with Mallot). The man is nothing more than a liberal who masqueraded as a quasi conservative. He is a weezle. We are screwed.

An unashamed bitter/clinger/deplorable
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
damm... its time for me to post/walk the plank [Linked Image] Whitaker is a republican/rhino from hel! (but his daughter is hotx10) smile ..... upon hearing this news (weeks ago) I wrote a note,asking for my vote back(just cause I despise him /from long ago), the Obama thing was from 6 years ago ...... gald to see some folks a paying attention/Late ... ...the rash of chit Jim had gotten from me/ my ilk at the time and now, had him never calling in on the radio and face to face he would circle around the stares smile > WE can hold these folks accountable just like marke mark.......even in the speech as .gov today walker put the fbks fuel crisis in the speech! (to late for me as I ran to the land of no gov ) ! Whitaker is a azzhole imo ...... welcome to - my new web site -just for the "fire" ...spankatvtime.com

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by atvalaska
damm... its time for me to post/walk the plank [Linked Image] Whitaker is a republican/rhino from hel! (but his daughter is hotx10) smile ..... upon hearing this news (weeks ago) I wrote a note,asking for my vote back(just cause I despise him /from long ago), the Obama thing was from 6 years ago ...... gald to see some folks a paying attention/Late ... ...the rash of chit Jim had gotten from me/ my ilk at the time and now, had him never calling in on the radio and face to face he would circle around the stares smile > WE can hold these folks accountable just like marke mark.......even in the speech as .gov today walker put the fbks fuel crisis in the speech! (to late for me as I ran to the land of no gov ) ! Whitaker is a azzhole imo ...... welcome to - my new web site -just for the "fire" ...spankatvtime.com

Takes stones to admit you screwed up... I'll try to refrain from calling you bad names for your voting record in the future... wink

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Whitaker also did a pro-Malarkey ad.

As did Sam Cotten, the new (acting) Commish of F&G.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
get ready for state income tax proposals kids

I can read a little sign.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a spy on the slope ...his guess is 65% are from outside ...and fly with their monies ...rite outside..and so does my spy frown

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the envy of oil companies and oil field workers is so great, you'd be up for an income tax just so you can get your hands on some of the income of those slope workers who live out of state?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just everybody trying to figure out how to make everyone but themselves pay...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
nope u get all your income tax back ,if u receive a dividend. wa la ....no more outsiders,guides and Seattle fishermen -summer tourist jobs, park service sob's included = no more taking the money and running away to spend it on toys outside ! That boat,4 wheeler, an snowgo money would stay rite here and turn over in the state ... a big win for the sourdough ...not so much to the snowbird.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like I said, just trying to make everyone else pay...

We have billions in the PF... Kicking the Income Tax Phoenix out of its ashes will only create a gov agency that will cost way too much and produce exactly nothing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow, scary stuff. Too bad my Parnell vote was wasted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't want any ones money that's what voting gets ya ! here's how it should work>>>> Groups of like mined people get together and build it (a swimming pool) for their use , u don't join/build, u don't use... .... u could use if u pay a fee. Here comes the voting way>>>> Now the other group gets all worked up/ gets its way to put up a "vote" for said pool, 30% turn out for "we need a pool club" ...it passes...... 100% pay for it. Because of issues u had with water as a kid,and the fact that u only have one leg and one arm , (even if u wanted to swim you could only swim in circles) YOU PAY...........

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

296 members (17CalFan, 2ndwind, 1beaver_shooter, 30incher, 16gage, 4214chip, 39 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,319
Posts18,526,406
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.