Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 33 34
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So, the only "autopsy report" that i find that lays fault onhis death as specifically being the choke hold is the one compiled by the ME who was retained by the family....the same ME who was retained by Mike Brown's family to perform that Autopsy

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
To think something was afoot there would be considered racist.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yea....color me skeptical

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kevin, why on God's green earth wouldn't a GJ and prosecutor want to indict the cop? They'd be national heroes. But instead they've got riots and the GJ's names can get released.

There's nothing in a cover up to benefit the DA or GJ.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
1-There's no way you can know the cop's actions caused the death. That'd take someone with more information.....like a Grand Jury.
Well yeah I can, a qualified medical examiner (you know, that's what they do is determine cause of death) determined the man was the victim of a homocide. In other words, had that incident not happened, he wouldn't have died.

Now maybe the choke hold did it and maybe it didn't. I really don't care. It's dumb luck for the cop who did something he clearly shouldn't have done. Again, if it were you or I, we wouldn't get the same sort of "aw shucks, chit happens"

2-New York is fixna blow up, just like Ferguson. The AG is getting involved. That NY prosecutor had NO vested interest in covering up a black guy getting murdered. The (elected) prosecutor would've been a hero to indict the cop.

Yep, the race baiters are all sporting 6 foot woodies right now. I really wish the victim were a white guy and the town wasn't about to be ripped apart, but it is what it is.

Like I said before, I don't give a ratz-azz about the racial part of this.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
So, the only "autopsy report" that i find that lays fault onhis death as specifically being the choke hold is the one compiled by the ME who was retained by the family....the same ME who was retained by Mike Brown's family to perform that Autopsy

Link? I'd love to have the name of Kevin's expert witness.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Kevin, why on God's green earth wouldn't a GJ and prosecutor want to indict the cop? They'd be national heroes.

Ordinarily it seems as if a Grand Jury anywhere will indict a Ham Sandwich if it shows up. The fact Ferguson didn't indict Wilson speaks volumes for the squeaky cleaness of the shoot....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He was a walking heart attack.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How many people make up a GJ? Does it vary state to state?

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Yea....color me skeptical

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I've watched the video a couple of times, and I haven't seen a choke hold yet.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunGeek
1-There's no way you can know the cop's actions caused the death. That'd take someone with more information.....like a Grand Jury.
Well yeah I can, a qualified medical examiner (you know, that's what they do is determine cause of death) determined the man was the victim of a homocide. In other words, had that incident not happened, he wouldn't have died.

Now maybe the choke hold did it and maybe it didn't. I really don't care. It's dumb luck for the cop who did something he clearly shouldn't have done. Again, if it were you or I, we wouldn't get the same sort of "aw shucks, chit happens"

2-New York is fixna blow up, just like Ferguson. The AG is getting involved. That NY prosecutor had NO vested interest in covering up a black guy getting murdered. The (elected) prosecutor would've been a hero to indict the cop.

Yep, the race baiters are all sporting 6 foot woodies right now. I really wish the victim were a white guy and the town wasn't about to be ripped apart, but it is what it is.

Like I said before, I don't give a ratz-azz about the racial part of this.

If NYC gets ripped apart, we'll all be MUCH further ahead afterward.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kevin, why on God's green earth wouldn't a GJ and prosecutor want to indict the cop? They'd be national heroes. But instead they've got riots and the GJ's names can get released.

There's nothing in a cover up to benefit the DA or GJ.

I don't know their motivation. A grand jury just decides if there's grounds to bring someone up on charges, they don't determine guilt.

Seriously can you not see with your own eyes that a cop acted in a manner that is known to kill people, against department policies and national standards, and a death resulted. Can you not see that with your own eyes? That's grounds to bring someone up on charges. It's not enough to convict, and this isn't about a conviction, it's about charges. But you HAVE to put it to the court when it's so blatant.

Was the LE response to the offense commensurate with the crime - No
Did he act in a manner consistent with his training - NO
Did he act in a manner consistent with national standards of his profession - No
Did he act in a manner consistent with the policies of his own department - No

How do you ignore that?

In Ferguson it was abundantly clear to everyone that the cop acted in a manner consistent with national standards, his training, and his department's policy; open and shut. I don't even see a need for a grand jury in that case. But this one, GOOD LORD.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yes we will. They could start with lynching the mayor, several past mayors, the governor and several past governors.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The dead guy was being arrested; he resisted, violently.
The cop restrained.

The guy had a HEART ATTACK, not a choking or strangulation incident.

Contributory negligence and shared liability, at the very least.

They don't HAVE to put it to the court at all, when the only ME that certified anything relating to the arrest as the cause of death was the ME hired by the same ambulance chasing lawyer from the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown cases.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Scott F
Yes we will. They could start with lynching the mayor, several past mayors, the governor and several past governors.

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The guy did not have damage to his windpipe.

No damage at all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What I see is that by watching 30 seconds of cell phone video, Kevin Gibson is more qualified to return a true or no bill verdict than a Grand Jury who ws presented with more evidence, had more time to contemplate it and HAD A VESTED INTEREST IN INDICTING THE OFFICER (but they didn't).

You should run for President, Obama can do that too Kevin.

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
GunGeek,

Could you please tell us, specifically, what evidence you are aware of that was withheld from the grand jury that would support a finding that the deceased's heart attack was caused by the actions of any officer?

Could you please tell us, specifically, what evidence you have that, but for the actions of the officer/officers, the deceased would still be alive?

Could you please tell us, specifically, how you would go about arresting a morbidly obese, resisting suspect that would guarantee no adverse medical reaction to the suspect?

I was not a party to the grand jury proceedings in this case. As a result, I have no personal knowledge of all of the evidence that was presented and considered by the jury. I am going to go out on a limb and assume that the jury was provided with all known evidence. I am going to further assume that since no charges were brought, the evidence did not cause the jury to believe that probable cause exists to charge anyone with a crime in this death.

The American system of criminal justice works best when separated from politics and political correctness.

Page 5 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 50 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,336
Posts18,526,783
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.