GunGeek,

Could you please tell us, specifically, what evidence you are aware of that was withheld from the grand jury that would support a finding that the deceased's heart attack was caused by the actions of any officer?

Could you please tell us, specifically, what evidence you have that, but for the actions of the officer/officers, the deceased would still be alive?

Could you please tell us, specifically, how you would go about arresting a morbidly obese, resisting suspect that would guarantee no adverse medical reaction to the suspect?

I was not a party to the grand jury proceedings in this case. As a result, I have no personal knowledge of all of the evidence that was presented and considered by the jury. I am going to go out on a limb and assume that the jury was provided with all known evidence. I am going to further assume that since no charges were brought, the evidence did not cause the jury to believe that probable cause exists to charge anyone with a crime in this death.

The American system of criminal justice works best when separated from politics and political correctness.