The "can't breeve" fat guy, "gentle giant", and Trayvon Martin all have one theme that binds them. And no, it's NOT their skin color... The simple fact is that none of these guys would have died if they had chosen to NOT let the attitude of thug culture rule them.

When confronted, we have a choice and have control over our response and actions.

If you really believe LEO is doing you wrong, one has the option of complaining later to the correct authority. However, choosing to resist and/or fight with LEO's will NEVER end well.

It's rare that someone ends up dead through resisting arrest, but extra charges are a certainty......who needs that?

I've never dealt with a cop over anything more than a traffic violation, but being pulled over is definitely an annoyance. My gut reaction is probably familiar to anyone who has ever been pulled over, "GFY! I don't need this sheit! Shouldn't you be spending time on real crimes instead of hassling folks going a couple miles over the posted speed limit???"

Ultimately I know if I want it over quickly, easily and as painlessly as possible, a smile and attitude adjustment 180 degrees from my "gut response" is my best path to being back on my way.

Angry, bad attitude, and belligerence certainly makes for "tough guy" imagery as depicted in movies and rap music... but real life isn't scripted that way! In real life, you take this attitude with a LEO in the performance of his/her job and you're going to lose! ALWAYS!