Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
It's obvious the chokehold didn't kill him. It lasted 15 seconds by my count. I think the big boy got so worked up that his heart simply gave out. I can't see how anyone could be indicted in this case. The GJ got it right.

Although given your past rationalizations and illogical arguments on myriad subjects is suspect (at least in my opinion which is all that matters), I agree with your assessment. But that was not my point. What is being FED to the unwashed and stupid (Gruber was right) is the video and when I man on the ground says "I can't breave (sic)", he dies AND, AND the Coroner rules it a homicide, what else can we expect. Hell, even our resident "so called" moderates and kooks are hanging the cop. Which BTW, just for violating Dept Policy and all the issues he's caused, I'd fire his ass.

Jorge
I think you are getting hung up on the use of the word Homicide. In the Mike Brown case there was a clear homicide... but it was not criminal. In this case there was a homicide because they attributed the actions of the police during a legal arrest as contributory to the heart attack.

The ME does not decide what constitutes a non-criminal homicide, just what caused the death. The GJ determined the homicide was non-criminal.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.