Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by KFWA

let me clarify - voting my heart said let the guy go, voting my conscience said follow the law as it was written and took some convincing from the D.A. to do so.

so tell me - as a member on the grand jury - do I follow the law or what I think the law should be?

As I said, either you were too stupid to understand the law until "browbeaten" by the DA, or too cowardly to stand on your convictions and do what you believed right.

What should have happened is that you ought never have been on the GJ at all, as either way you are a miscarriage of justice waiting to happen.

You can attempt to change your story at this point all you want. It won't change what happened and what you know you did. I wonder how many lives you ruined by being either too stupid or too cowardly (or both) to do what was right. I bet you don't wonder, though... do you?

so in other words, you're going to go a long way around not answering the question.

talk about cowards

I answered the question, you chickenschit moron.

You stated that the GJ voted. If the GJ voted, then they voted and it's over. That's the end of it.

Then, you all chickened out when the DA came back not ONCE but TWICE calling you all fools. He may have been right, but you had already voted. So, you revoted - TWICE, because you were chickenschit.

After that, by your own admission, you simply did what the DA told you, because you're a f'kin' coward.

That's exactly what you stated.

What you SHOULD have done, you limpdick sorry azz excuse for a human, was stand by your original vote. That's the GJ's job. You'd done it, and it was over. Instead, you chickened out.

If the GJ didn't get the law, then the DA had screwed up, or you were all truly that friggin' stupid. Either is likely, though right now, the stupid is more probable in your case. Regardless, you'd had the evidence and you voted. THAT's what you should have done.

Going back over it and caving in, then being a rubber stamp, is a cowardly, chickenschit cop out.

Get it yet?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.