Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by heavywalker
A man with 31 prior arrests is dead, let us all rejoice.

Too many people have feelings instead of a brain.

yep, thank god we ridded the streets of those black market cigarette sellers. The world is a better place

So you pit no fault on the suspect for resisting? It was solely the cop's fault for arresting him that he died?

no, I think he should have been more compliant, but the guy wasn't taking swings at cops, he was just basically in a keep your hands off me, he wasn't armed, he wasn't telling them he was going to kick their ass - he just wanted to be left the "f" alone - and there were what? 4 cops there?

As I said, where I take exception to this is when he was saying he can't breath. At that point, I believe you had to address that situation.

We can talk about safety concerns of the police but what is your job? Isn't protection extending to the person in custody from their own demise?

Yes it is, and the police did call EMS. Maybe you should inquire why the paramedics on that case were suspended without pay

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell