Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4321
Originally Posted by 4ager

If you've done it, then you've done it and you've got the proof. If so, great. Post it, and I'll issue an apology for doubting it. A "plaque", though, ain't gonna cut it. Such a plaque could be yours, or someone else's, or a dime store purchase.

There you have it. Why should I bother. GFY.

You won't bother, frankly, because I don't think you are what you claim to be or have been. It'd be easy to prove.

BTW - that was a damned quick "training session" for troops. Less than 50 minutes from "gotta train troops" post to the next one, and never off line for that time.

Last edited by 4ager; 12/09/14.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
MM is stayin' in MT. I might still be travelin'. McKay? He's never made ANY claim to do anything except be a cop and a contractor in Iraq, as was I. He took a lot of pics, I didn't. Whose to say who's in his pics anyway? Not that I am, but if I did post a few, that is exactly what koksukkers here would say.

BTW, McKay did work for the best company on the ground in Iraq, but that is his business.

No one here has yet to prove a single thing I've ever posted here is bogus or BS. Braggadocio? Probably. I'll do a few extra burpees tommorrow.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you put up pics of those locations, it'd be DAMNED hard to say you weren't there. Personal pics are easy to distinguish from those web sourced.

I don't get the defensiveness when if you've done what you claim, and can prove it, as I said you'd be a wealth of information and knowledge. As stated, I hope you can.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

No one here has yet to prove a single thing I've ever posted here is bogus or BS.

So what does that prove????

You could spout off for days with the anonymity of the internet and nobody could ever prove you wrong because they don't know your identity.

And you've never proven that a single thing you've ever posted wasn't bogus or BS.

Which you could do.

By posting ONE pic of SOMETHING...ANYTHING...

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by bellydeep

No one here has yet to prove a single thing I've ever posted here is bogus or BS.

That I ain't Larry Root, for starters.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I don't think you are Larry Root.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bellydeep

No, thank God. Larry has enough personalities, but you aren't one of those.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One thing going for Root over TAK is that Larry has a digital camera and posts pictures!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
TAK,

Let's be friends?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Finally......6x's to be delivered tomorrow. But my MO for 5r barreled actions is lost in POS Dayton, OH! Been "out for delivery" since yesterday morning. Oops! I guess somebody is going to have an early Christmas with my funds.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R&D continues and it ain't purty.(grin)

[Linked Image]

The weather is welllllll beyond EPIC in all regards and it's a shame,that I cain't PM a sample to The Paper Hat Brigade,if only as a barometer of reference so they could quantify their Dizzying Dumbfhuqktitude.

It broke a smidge this afternoon and planes did in fact plane,so I've a fresh box of 10X MQ's to mount.

SWFA fhuqked me right proper.

Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise",that the crux remains a constant,in that alotta things nearly got did,with alotta wares that nearly got procured and from alotta places that nearly got bootprints on it.

Fortunately...Imagination and Pretend are free,so everyone can "contribute"!

PS and by the way,fhuqk variables.

Just sayin'.

1000 words of HOPE for Squat To Pee,not that she could afford a Retard Bobber or get one wet,by herself.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

If only because subtension do paint a poignant pic.

[Linked Image]

Bless her heart..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
One thing going for Root over TAK is that Larry has a digital camera and posts pictures!

Yes.........other peoples pictures of stuff he's never seen nor had..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the 6 BR is kicking azz?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Yes.........other peoples pictures of stuff he's never seen nor had..

Very true, I was however referring to his "trophy picture" of himself with his goofy hat, rose tinted glasses, and the guided hunt in which he paid 8k for a mediocre elk!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Too big a scope for my tastes, quality looks like its there but its not for me. Instruction manual says Tasco.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Too big a scope for my tastes, quality looks like its there but its not for me. Instruction manual says Tasco.

It's fun to talk out of you a$$ and you are good at it.

David

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

I'll take it. Guessing since this thread is about the 6x version that's what you have? If so pm me and I'll pay you the going price.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Formidilosus

I'll take it. Guessing since this thread is about the 6x version that's what you have? If so pm me and I'll pay you the going price.

I want to see a picture of the manual....

David

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I boxed it up and shipped it back cost me $50 freight both ways to take a look.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm likin' mine. Just wish the dumbazz post office in Dayton would get their schitt together. Out for delivery Tues AM and still not delivered. I'm guessing it will take a couple months to get a MO reissued. So no rifles.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1moredeer, 160user, 222Sako, 64 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,807
Posts18,516,344
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.