-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I thought Nick Foles was cleared to play for the Eagles tonight ???

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are many reasons as to why Wilson is a supreme leader but as seen in today's game he was on the sidelines trying to rally the troops when we were down. On the other hand you could see Krapshit and his body language seem deflated once they were down. This my friends is the difference between a leader and someone that is not. Colon will NEVER carry a team on his back like Russell.

Thank the Lord we have him as our QB for the foreseeable future.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I thought Nick Foles was cleared to play for the Eagles tonight ???

Hope so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
There are many reasons as to why Wilson is a supreme leader but as seen in today's game he was on the sidelines trying to rally the troops when we were down. On the other hand you could see Krapshit and his body language seem deflated once they were down. This my friends is the difference between a leader and someone that is not. Colon will NEVER carry a team on his back like Russell.

Not yet you don't. There's still that matter of a hefty contract to get done, and then what you have left of a cap to deal with in building the rest of the team.

Yes, he'll sign with Seattle, but it's going to be a large (well-deserved) contract.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4ager
Sanchize was a poor choice for an NFL QB from the get go. That hasn't changed.

The guy was a 1st round pick, and won a national championship! I think the Jets just mentally ruined him. The skill set is still there though.

IC B2

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Does he have a contract yet? He still has a remaining year on his rookie contract right?

What would he get from SEA? 20M?

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Franchise QB's on average take up 12-15% of salary cap. Were in good shape with our salary cap next year. All of our core defensive studs were all signed and extended for years to come. We will have to sign our young stud ILB Wagner, him and Kuchely are the two best ILB in the NFL.

Last edited by okok; 12/14/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ULA24

The guy was a 1st round pick, and won a national championship! I think the Jets just mentally ruined him. The skill set is still there though.

He was a USC QB with a weak arm and weaker psyche.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Where does this thinking come from? The list of guys who won a national championships and were first round picks that were no good in the NFL is long.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Where does this thinking come from? The list of guys who won a national championships and were first round picks that were no good in the NFL is long.

Yep. Vince Young, anyone?

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Tebow...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by byc

Does he have a contract yet? He still has a remaining year on his rookie contract right?

Probably pretty close. Knowing Russell he would be willing to back load his contract or take a little less to sign other players. Just the way he rolls.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sanchez would be a good back-up QB. But he's certainly not in the same league with Nick Foles. Like Andrew Luck, Foles is one of the best High School QB's to come out of TX in a long time. He also broke all of Drew Brees HS records.
They both won State Championships with Austin WestLake HS.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/14/14.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc

Probably pretty close. Knowing Russell he would be willing to back load his contract or take a little less to sign other players. Just the way he rolls.

Oh, now you KNOW him?

Please.

I don't disagree with how he'll structure the contract, but don't come off like you have a clue about the guy. I watched him play when he was at NC State, then Wisconsin, and knew of his games at Collegiate in Richmond, VA. He's been extremely good and extremely smart for many years. He's got this figured out. Just don't come off like a total homer stating you "know" him. You don't.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Andre Ware anyone?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Russel Wilson needs to decide if he's a qtr back or a running back. One day he's going to get his bell rung or worse get hurt.

Last edited by 79S; 12/14/14.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nick Foles had one freakishly good year. This year he was not very good, before the injury. Bottom line is I think the Eagles still need a stud QB.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HUGE Turnover recovery by the Cowboys!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ryan Leaf. That he was considered as good or better of a prospect than Peyton Manning should have cost a lot of people their jobs as scouts and analysts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cowboys lead 7 to Zip in the first 3 minutes!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,775
Posts18,515,691
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.