Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Some interesting ideas here........

One thing I find funny is people referring to LEO and civilians as if they are separate. Cops are civilians, just like plumbers, mailmen, and my accountant. It's a job. Many try to make it more, but it is not.

Yep! You have to define your enemy as not one of you if you are to castigate them.

Agreed. It goes both ways.

A bad haircut and wearing BDU's with a pocketful of challenge coins while talking about the thin blue line doesn't make it the military or separate a cop from other professions.

Policing is changing, just as it has in the past. Some will adapt, others will not. Life will go on.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by .280Rem
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by ConradCA
You can't judge the actions of any LEO unless it is happening to you. You should wait till the results of the investigation to pass judgement. Just look at all the idiots who believed the lies about George Zimmerman. You shouldn't join their stupidity.

The 'lies" about Zimmerman actually weren't lies at all. He murdered that kid.

Jury that heard the facts said otherwise.

Well, the OJ jury said he didn't do it either.

And juries only vote as to the evidence warranted a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I'm just wondering when "cops" are going to stop providing service to neighborhoods or certain homes that are dwelling places for azzholes. Give service to those that are deserving and let Darwin take care of the rest.

Notice how everyone rioted after OJ was acquitted.... me either.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
My statements are there, your statements are there. They can be judged as they stand.

You made no defense of your direct statement to shut down the police for two weeks. I believe you realized what you said came out Freudian.

Now you wish to veer of into a straw man's arguement which ain't happening.

I don't fall for diversionary fire.

First, I proposed one week. Not two. My statement is clear on that. It also wasn't a shut down. It's a vacation.

Freudian? I don't think that word means what you think it means...

Straw man? I'm specifically addressing your premises.

Like you said, your comments are there to be judged. As are mine.

I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas.

Thank you, I realize I ain't exactly your cup of tea but I wish the same for you and your family as well.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think you misunderstood the scenario.

I said that they, ALL of the police (Commissioner on down, hell, throw in federal leo's too) take a planned, scheduled, fully announced week off.

Couldn't get new hires to fill that vacancy (besides there is no vacancy, it's just a week off) fast enough. Especially any with any knowledge of what is happening in the neighborhood, who the resident trouble makers are, etc. Any "JoeBob" that would step up wouldn't have any training.

Fill all those places in a week? You couldn't even get interviews... who'd conduct the interviews?

Individuals can be replaced without disrupting anything. Try to replace an entire industry.

You would have to keep some on to enforce firearms laws to limit when, where, and how civilians could defend their own lives.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Harry. How many hours of job specific training should someone have to be a cop?

How many hours of class and practical time of job specific instruction is in a 4 year degree?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
No, I'm not a cop and never have been.

Wow...who'd a guessed? Thanks for the advice.

Pat, you are one reason it's"us against them". You serve us, your employer, we don't serve you, our employee. If you can't or won't take advice from your employer you ultimately will be fired by your employer one way or another.

Okay, since you pay my salary, I'll try to act better.

95% of those that tell cops "I pay your salary/wage." are losers on unemployment or SSI. So in reality you pay their wage.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Aught6
I'm just wondering when "cops" are going to stop providing service to neighborhoods or certain homes that are dwelling places for azzholes. Give service to those that are deserving and let Darwin take care of the rest.

We can't. In part due to statute, in part do to our contracual language that states we cannot refuse to provide service nor are we permitted to strike

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
Not going to chime in about Zimmerman and just wanted to share my thoughts on LE in general. I was in LE for 12 years, out for 10 and now back in and I can see how the world has changed. The bad guys are different and more importantly societies failure to hold them accountable for their actions is even more disturbing.

Ten years ago if someone ran from you and you duked it out at the end and it was what it was, a nasty fight then ended up with someone in handcuffs, they took their lumps and did not bitch. There was nothing extra given at the end but I am not shy about using reasonable force to get those cuffs on.

A few days ago my partner and I were making a warrant service at a hotel and had a guy come walking out of the room with a gun in his pocket. I told him to turn around and keep his hands up and the fight was on. He was cuffed and still trying to reach around to his front pocket for the gun so I dropped a full power brachial stun on him that ended it. I secured the gun and he came around a few seconds later screaming to everyone the cops were beating a handcuffed man. Your damn right I hit a cuffed suspect and if a witness was standing at the wrong angle they would not see me pull the gun out of his pocket or what started the fight. They would just be all over the news screaming how the cops beat handcuffed people because we are monsters. Turns out he had just shot someone in the hallway about 10 minutes before we got there. All the way to the jail he was demanding medical attention because we "broke his legs". The night before he had been tweaked out on meth and jumped out a second story window for unknown reasons. He also accused us of planting the gun on him, stopping him for no reason, attacking him etc. The average badguy now thinks everything is the cops fault and refuses to take any responsibility for their actions.

And in case someone asks, yes I would have been absolutely justified in shooting him a couple of times during the fight but I didnt. I keep a use of force log as well as a non-use of force log. In the last year I have had 13 incidents where I could have used deadly force per policy and the law but I didnt. Do you think the public will hear about any of those times I did not pull the trigger?

I am also convinced some issues we face everyday are true "no-win" circumstance. Wanna guess what a high collision factor is for the last 5 or 6 fatal accidents I have worked? You would be right if you said cell phones. If I pull someone over for using a handheld device and give a ticket I am a total dick, but you cannot imagine the level of complaints because the police are not writing enough cell phone tickets. Even better is when I am already going to a call and sitting at a light and having a car next to me frantically waving to get my attention that someone else is using a cell phone. Sorry, as much as I would like to pull them over and educate them on how distracted driving creates accidents I need to go handle my call as well as the other calls still holding. I know recently an editorial was published about how cops are lazy and dont do anything all day simply because there was no major case posted in the paper that day. On a four day work week I average one actual lunch break and a couple of stops so I can pee before I explode.

And someone wanted to address dumb laws like registering vehicles, seatbelts etc. Well I can tell you it is a pure pleasure (sarcasm in case someone cannot detect it) to go to an accident where the lack of a seatbelt turned a non or minor injury accident into a major injury. After all we need to keep the trauma centers busy. Also a pretty solid guess that those who dont wear seatbelts tend to rely on the government for medical treatment and will never see a bill that the community as a whole will now have to pay. Please no more complaining about paying for registration since those funds go towards things like actually repairing streets, snowplows, sanding streets etc. I never figured how people somehow feel they are exempt because they dont want to pay for registration.

I have people complain all the time about registration or why they dont have insurance because it is to expensive. I explain that they are correct, cars are expensive and being a car owner goes beyond being able to put gas in the tank. Bikes are much cheaper to operate and dont require gas or insurance but nobody wants to hear that.

I see the media blitz on some topics and want to cringe, I personally refrain from commenting on those issues from the context that I was not there to see and fully experience the events. I was not the one getting punched, trying to develop a super power to see in the dark, or the strength to somehow subdue this guy with minimal injury to self or suspect.

I hear complaints we are over paid but to those not in the business I ask a simple question, what would you charge? I sat down with a reporter recently about salaries and asked him what he would charge and he mentioned a reasonable salary. Then I described the calls from the day before to include holdup alarms, a man with a gun casing a gas station, a transient that took a crap in the middle of a restaurant lobby, the same transient crapping in my car on the way to jail, a warrant service ending in a fence jumping foot pursuit, three domestic disturbances, four kids left in a motel room all day with no food while their parents were out getting drunk, a complaint from a driver that deliberately went the wrong way on a one way street for easier access to a parking spot and was mad I actually wrote him a citation and a lunch break that lasted 4 minutes because other officers were calling emergency traffic for a man with a gun. All of a sudden he did not feel real confident about doing the job for the salary he quoted. Sure there are days when nothing happens, all the bad guys are sleeping in, there are free donuts on every corner and I appreciate it when it happens. Then there are the days when I have to text my wife and let her know about an incident the news is going to cover and that I am in one piece. She has even gotten a sense of humor to ask if I am really in one piece or sitting in the trauma center in mostly one piece.

Sorry for the rant/soapbox moment but I will leave with this quote.

"There is no nice way to arrest a potentially dangerous, combative suspect. The police are our bodyguards; our hired fists, batons and guns. We pay them to do the dirty work of protecting us. The work we'are too afraid, too unskilled or to civilized to do ourselves. We expect them to keep the bad guys out of our businesses, out of our cars, out of our homes and out of our faces. We just dont want to see how it is done."
-Charles H. Webb-

Thank you for your service and we are lucky to have officers like you and Ladmarald Cates of Milwaukee willing to do anything to keep civilians in line.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
Not going to chime in about Zimmerman and just wanted to share my thoughts on LE in general. I was in LE for 12 years, out for 10 and now back in and I can see how the world has changed. The bad guys are different and more importantly societies failure to hold them accountable for their actions is even more disturbing.

Ten years ago if someone ran from you and you duked it out at the end and it was what it was, a nasty fight then ended up with someone in handcuffs, they took their lumps and did not bitch. There was nothing extra given at the end but I am not shy about using reasonable force to get those cuffs on.

A few days ago my partner and I were making a warrant service at a hotel and had a guy come walking out of the room with a gun in his pocket. I told him to turn around and keep his hands up and the fight was on. He was cuffed and still trying to reach around to his front pocket for the gun so I dropped a full power brachial stun on him that ended it. I secured the gun and he came around a few seconds later screaming to everyone the cops were beating a handcuffed man. Your damn right I hit a cuffed suspect and if a witness was standing at the wrong angle they would not see me pull the gun out of his pocket or what started the fight. They would just be all over the news screaming how the cops beat handcuffed people because we are monsters. Turns out he had just shot someone in the hallway about 10 minutes before we got there. All the way to the jail he was demanding medical attention because we "broke his legs". The night before he had been tweaked out on meth and jumped out a second story window for unknown reasons. He also accused us of planting the gun on him, stopping him for no reason, attacking him etc. The average badguy now thinks everything is the cops fault and refuses to take any responsibility for their actions.

And in case someone asks, yes I would have been absolutely justified in shooting him a couple of times during the fight but I didnt. I keep a use of force log as well as a non-use of force log. In the last year I have had 13 incidents where I could have used deadly force per policy and the law but I didnt. Do you think the public will hear about any of those times I did not pull the trigger?

I am also convinced some issues we face everyday are true "no-win" circumstance. Wanna guess what a high collision factor is for the last 5 or 6 fatal accidents I have worked? You would be right if you said cell phones. If I pull someone over for using a handheld device and give a ticket I am a total dick, but you cannot imagine the level of complaints because the police are not writing enough cell phone tickets. Even better is when I am already going to a call and sitting at a light and having a car next to me frantically waving to get my attention that someone else is using a cell phone. Sorry, as much as I would like to pull them over and educate them on how distracted driving creates accidents I need to go handle my call as well as the other calls still holding. I know recently an editorial was published about how cops are lazy and dont do anything all day simply because there was no major case posted in the paper that day. On a four day work week I average one actual lunch break and a couple of stops so I can pee before I explode.

And someone wanted to address dumb laws like registering vehicles, seatbelts etc. Well I can tell you it is a pure pleasure (sarcasm in case someone cannot detect it) to go to an accident where the lack of a seatbelt turned a non or minor injury accident into a major injury. After all we need to keep the trauma centers busy. Also a pretty solid guess that those who dont wear seatbelts tend to rely on the government for medical treatment and will never see a bill that the community as a whole will now have to pay. Please no more complaining about paying for registration since those funds go towards things like actually repairing streets, snowplows, sanding streets etc. I never figured how people somehow feel they are exempt because they dont want to pay for registration.

I have people complain all the time about registration or why they dont have insurance because it is to expensive. I explain that they are correct, cars are expensive and being a car owner goes beyond being able to put gas in the tank. Bikes are much cheaper to operate and dont require gas or insurance but nobody wants to hear that.

I see the media blitz on some topics and want to cringe, I personally refrain from commenting on those issues from the context that I was not there to see and fully experience the events. I was not the one getting punched, trying to develop a super power to see in the dark, or the strength to somehow subdue this guy with minimal injury to self or suspect.

I hear complaints we are over paid but to those not in the business I ask a simple question, what would you charge? I sat down with a reporter recently about salaries and asked him what he would charge and he mentioned a reasonable salary. Then I described the calls from the day before to include holdup alarms, a man with a gun casing a gas station, a transient that took a crap in the middle of a restaurant lobby, the same transient crapping in my car on the way to jail, a warrant service ending in a fence jumping foot pursuit, three domestic disturbances, four kids left in a motel room all day with no food while their parents were out getting drunk, a complaint from a driver that deliberately went the wrong way on a one way street for easier access to a parking spot and was mad I actually wrote him a citation and a lunch break that lasted 4 minutes because other officers were calling emergency traffic for a man with a gun. All of a sudden he did not feel real confident about doing the job for the salary he quoted. Sure there are days when nothing happens, all the bad guys are sleeping in, there are free donuts on every corner and I appreciate it when it happens. Then there are the days when I have to text my wife and let her know about an incident the news is going to cover and that I am in one piece. She has even gotten a sense of humor to ask if I am really in one piece or sitting in the trauma center in mostly one piece.

Sorry for the rant/soapbox moment but I will leave with this quote.

"There is no nice way to arrest a potentially dangerous, combative suspect. The police are our bodyguards; our hired fists, batons and guns. We pay them to do the dirty work of protecting us. The work we'are too afraid, too unskilled or to civilized to do ourselves. We expect them to keep the bad guys out of our businesses, out of our cars, out of our homes and out of our faces. We just dont want to see how it is done."
-Charles H. Webb-

Thank you for your service and we are lucky to have officers like you and Ladmarald Cates of Milwaukee willing to do anything to keep civilians in line.

Kindergarten all done now squirt...time to get ready for your photo with Santa?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

One thing I find funny is people referring to LEO and civilians as if they are separate. Cops are civilians, just like plumbers, mailmen, and my accountant. It's a job. Many try to make it more, but it is not.

Police refer to non-police as civilians to show they are not one in the same. Usually, the only time you will hear an officer mention any affiliation with non-police is when they are retiring and/or they are trying to build rapport after being unfairly placed on trial in federal court after they were forced to beat someone who was subdued, rape an offender, or other actions their department and local prosecutors supported them on.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Well that is a living fact in Josephine County Oregon...

Obama cut the O&C Funds, that this county and many other Oregon Counties had relied on for 50 plus years....

our county Sheriff's Office has gone from a budget of 15 million a year, down to around a million... there use to be 90 deputies on the Sheriff's Office... now there are TWO plus the Sheriff...
The budget for running the jail is pretty much gone...

its been going this way for 4 plus years...this county is the wild west, with criminals pretty much doing as they darn well please...

your house is broken into or your car, the sheriff's office will give you a sheet of paper to file a report on line, and then tell you they can't do a darn thing, even if you know who it is doing it...the police report is just a 'service' for your insurance company....

if you can actually get a sheriff's deputy to your home while it is happening, they can't even arrest the perp....they issue him a citation with a court date.. if he doesn't show up, they can't do anything about that either...they have no budget to detail anyone...

they keep bringing up tax referendums, but they keep getting voted down, because people don't want to have property taxes increase...

meth is rampant, both in use and distribution and manufacture, although heroine is even bigger over the past year...unemployment and welfare abuse is always high, but even moreso under the Obama Administration...

I had vandalism going on at my home for 4 nights in a row, and it was being caused by a neighbor who has plenty of money, but we think it is due to being a meth manufacturer....he's just a wacko...

The cops told me they couldn't do a thing about it even tho I knew who it was, and had seen him leaving his property at 4 in the morning and coming over to mine...

installed motion lights and when I him walking down his gravel driveway again at 4 Am and his electric gate opening, and then walking down my neighbor's gravel driveway, I stepped out of the darkness into the motion light, with an ADL Remington, and said out loud, that "Bob, You'd better get your ass out of here, before it gets some holes shot in it..."

he took off running back to his house and you could see his gate close.... he denied it was him, but not a darn thing has happened since that night....

so that is what life is like in a county with NO Police Force...

I'm glad I live in an isolated little neighborhood.. gets much worse....

In the last year I've had my fuel line cut on one vehicle with punks trying to drain the fuel out of it to go joy riding...when it was over at a friends house, when he borrowed it for a day..

another time I am sitting in my 4 Runner in broad day light, at the UPS parking lot.. I had received a call from a friend and since talking on the cell phone while driving is illegal in Oregon, I turned off the engine and took the phone call...
with me sitting right in the drivers seat, some 20 something head banger tries to break into the truck at 2 in the afternoon...he pissed his pants when he found out someone was in it....I pointed my finger at him like it was a gun, and he was so strung out he freaked and yelled don't shoot as he took off running...

I know plenty of people that have more adventures than that with the local criminals... and punk wannabes...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Police refer to non-police as civilians to show they are not one in the same. Usually, the only time you will hear an officer mention any affiliation with non-police is when they are retiring and/or they are trying to build rapport after being unfairly placed on trial in federal court after they were forced to beat someone who was subdued, rape an offender, or other actions their department and local prosecutors supported them on.

The_Real_Sherpeye....you're so full of achidt ypur eyes are Brown

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire

Well that is a living fact in Josephine County Oregon...

Obama cut the O&C Funds, that this county and many other Oregon Counties had relied on for 50 plus years....

our county Sheriff's Office has gone from a budget of 15 million a year, down to around a million... there use to be 90 deputies on the Sheriff's Office... now there are TWO plus the Sheriff...
The budget for running the jail is pretty much gone...

its been going this way for 4 plus years...this county is the wild west, with criminals pretty much doing as they darn well please...

your house is broken into or your car, the sheriff's office will give you a sheet of paper to file a report on line, and then tell you they can't do a darn thing, even if you know who it is doing it...the police report is just a 'service' for your insurance company....

if you can actually get a sheriff's deputy to your home while it is happening, they can't even arrest the perp....they issue him a citation with a court date.. if he doesn't show up, they can't do anything about that either...they have no budget to detail anyone...

they keep bringing up tax referendums, but they keep getting voted down, because people don't want to have property taxes increase...

meth is rampant, both in use and distribution and manufacture, although heroine is even bigger over the past year...unemployment and welfare abuse is always high, but even moreso under the Obama Administration...

I had vandalism going on at my home for 4 nights in a row, and it was being caused by a neighbor who has plenty of money, but we think it is due to being a meth manufacturer....he's just a wacko...

The cops told me they couldn't do a thing about it even tho I knew who it was, and had seen him leaving his property at 4 in the morning and coming over to mine...

installed motion lights and when I him walking down his gravel driveway again at 4 Am and his electric gate opening, and then walking down my neighbor's gravel driveway, I stepped out of the darkness into the motion light, with an ADL Remington, and said out loud, that "Bob, You'd better get your ass out of here, before it gets some holes shot in it..."

he took off running back to his house and you could see his gate close.... he denied it was him, but not a darn thing has happened since that night....

so that is what life is like in a county with NO Police Force...

I'm glad I live in an isolated little neighborhood.. gets much worse....

In the last year I've had my fuel line cut on one vehicle with punks trying to drain the fuel out of it to go joy riding...when it was over at a friends house, when he borrowed it for a day..

another time I am sitting in my 4 Runner in broad day light, at the UPS parking lot.. I had received a call from a friend and since talking on the cell phone while driving is illegal in Oregon, I turned off the engine and took the phone call...
with me sitting right in the drivers seat, some 20 something head banger tries to break into the truck at 2 in the afternoon...he pissed his pants when he found out someone was in it....I pointed my finger at him like it was a gun, and he was so strung out he freaked and yelled don't shoot as he took off running...

I know plenty of people that have more adventures than that with the local criminals... and punk wannabes...

Yep, your SO should have a $15 trillion per year budget and 90k deputies.

So who are the women that you vaguely mentioned as not only fighting, but also defeating, meth?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by gitem_12

How many hours of class and practical time of job specific instruction is in a 4 year degree?

Well, a BA is 4 years taking summers off. The course should include mental health and psychology courses as it seems more and more police are getting involved in crimes were the defendants are ill.

Managerial skills and inter personal skills as well as I believe it's time for police to be considered white collar professionals and not blue collars beat cops.

No Union

And the money is there. This country wastes billions on stupid stuff and this can be properly funded.

I hope I am not out of line in saying there has been a drastic change in how police are viewed in communities and not just minority ones. I don't think this can be denied.

I am not saying this fixes everything. I am saying there is a problem and it should be addressed.

I know that police unions say there is no problem.

I know the majority of the public says there is a problem.

The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

I see things getting worse, and not just in minority areas.

I will honestly say to you I think it's a shame as the police are very important to every community.

Some will never like the police, I get that.

But I see an organization that needs a do over and some spiffing up and believe well educated and well trained employees are the way to go.

ABTW, I should have mentioned earlier that the 4 year degree should also include what's learned in police academy so that the degree allows one to enter law enforcement upon their graduation.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The_Real_Sherpeye....you're so full of achidt ypur eyes are Brown

Just sherp.

1) What did I say that was not correct.

2) Why the snarky comments directed at me considering we both support the same police and other groups?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Well, a BA is 4 years taking summers off. The course should include mental health and psychology courses as it seems more and more police are getting involved in crimes were the defendants are ill.

Managerial skills and inter personal skills as well as I believe it's time for police to be considered white collar professionals and not blue collars beat cops.

No Union

And the money is there. This country wastes billions on stupid stuff and this can be properly funded.

I hope I am not out of line in saying there has been a drastic change in how police are viewed in communities and not just minority ones. I don't think this can be denied.

I am not saying this fixes everything. I am saying there is a problem and it should be addressed.

I will honestly say to you I think it's a shame as the police are very important to every community.

But I see an organization that needs a do over and some spiffing up and believe well educated and well trained employees are the way to go.

ABTW, I should have mentioned earlier that the 4 year degree should also include what's learned in police academy so that the degree allows one to enter law enforcement upon their graduation.

1) There are no problems with police period other than not receiving enough money, power, equipment, and immunity.

2) We need to have at least 6 officers per every 10 civilians to allow proper monitoring. Also those officers need budgets to pay at least some of those 10 to act as intelligence assets similar to how East Germany used to do it.

3) If you want to be able to look at police in the way you would have looked at them in decades past you need only outlaw video footage of what they are doing so we can get back to the word of the officer being Golden.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

No Union

Answer my question. The question was not what do you think the courses should be. But how many years it takes for a BA degree

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

No Union

Answer my question. The question was not what do you think the courses should be. But how many years it takes for a BA degree

Did I not say 4 years?

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

No Union

Looks like he answered your question in his first sentence, but curious how you are going to entrap him so he seems to be supporting international drug trafficking, assassinations, and jaywalking.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

240 members (1minute, 264mag, 17CalFan, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 29aholic, 31 invisible), 2,186 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,206
Posts18,503,836
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.