Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Pro's need to make money. In archery there is three basic ways to accomplish that.

1) Win money shoots
2) Contingency money
3) Sell product companies give you

At that level both shooter and equipment need to be the very best to accomplish #1 & 2. #2 also needs to be a reasonable amount of money. Basically two companies pay high contingency money. I'll let you guess which they are.

The top 50 archers in the world could shoot any bow they please for the most part. There is a reason that the majority pick the bows they do. That is because they want and need the best equipment to compete at that level.

The companies that choose to sponsor these archers get something besides sales in return. They get feedback from the best of the best. Which is what keeps their bows at the top of the sales charts. As well as their bows and shooters on top of the podium.

What we the consumer get is that technology in our hunting and target bows. Sure it cost nothing is free.

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 01/03/15.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Not much for the target shooter u say? Apparently you haven't seen the Reaper.

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That one is not on their website.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Go to www.obsessionbows.com. Click on the 2015 catalog. Its there

Custom Strings/Tuning
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Man I wish there was a dealer closer than 9 hours away. I would like to check one out. In the market for a new bow this year.

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was a bowtech guy for yrs. Last yr decided I neeeded a new bow I'm a lefty so hard to find bows to shoot. Looked at rpm 360 almost bought one but heard they were not meeting their ibo speeds. Then looked at the new pse speed now then read about its rough draw cycle, vibrates in the hand etc and 5 plus in ch brace height was a big turn off. Read about obsession I said screw it and bought evolution and holy [bleep] the draw cycle on it is butter smooth has great valley. You can keep your Hoyt's, bowtech, pse etc.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like they went all out on the Reaper! What does that one run? They really need someone to win some big shoots with that bow. Would be interesting to see if it would catch fire or not. Shoot thru, Martin X type cables w/ cable guards(?) interesting.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
$1449 for the Reaper

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by laker
Man I wish there was a dealer closer than 9 hours away. I would like to check one out. In the market for a new bow this year.

The Obsessions wont disappoint

Custom Strings/Tuning
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized

So if a guy was interested in an Obsession bow but there wasn't a dealer close can you hook a fella up and do the bow set up and all that jazz?

Just curious, looking for new bow.

I have a Mathews ZXT that I like but looking for another so I have a back up bow.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Your back-up bow should be the exact same set-up as your primary bow. I am sure some here will disagree. Unless you put just as much time into practicing with the back-up bow.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The backup to my compound is a longbow, or visa versa, depending on the day. I can see the logic in having identical equipment though.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I shoot compound fingers, release, and a long bow. But I also practice with all three a lot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My primary bow is a Heli-m and my back up is an Outback both set up identically

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FishN4Eyes
Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized

So if a guy was interested in an Obsession bow but there wasn't a dealer close can you hook a fella up and do the bow set up and all that jazz?

Just curious, looking for new bow.

I have a Mathews ZXT that I like but looking for another so I have a back up bow.

Yes sir. Several members here can vouch for my set up/tuning work. PM me if you have any specific questions or concerns.

Custom Strings/Tuning
N
N
280Ack when will the fusion 6 be available? I think I would like to try an obsession

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Fusion 6 is available for order now. But be aware, these are "custom bows". Each one built to order. There is a wait period involved. Right now expect 4 weeks minimum.
You can visit our website at
for more information. Unlike other manufacturers there is NO up charge for color options.

Custom Strings/Tuning
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1eyedmule, 160user, 1234, 1minute, 10ring1, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,413
Posts18,507,144
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.