Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
This really tells you all you need to know about those murderous thugs.
link to story
France is at the point, with regards to numbers of muslims in country, where this sort of chit is common.
Paris (AFP) - At least 10 people were killed when gunmen armed with Kalashnikovs and a rocket-launcher opened fire in the offices of French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday, Paris prosecutors said.

"At this stage" ten people are dead, said the prosecutor's office, without detailing how many had been injured.

Deputy Mayor of Paris Bruno Julliard earlier said "six people are seriously injured", including a policeman. It was not clear whether these now figured among the dead.

French President Francois Hollande was on his way to the scene of the shooting and called an emergency cabinet meeting, the presidency said.

A source close to the investigation said two men "armed with a Kalashnikov and a rocket-launcher" stormed the building in central Paris and "fire was exchanged with security forces."

The source said gunmen had hijacked a car and knocked over a pedestrian as he sped away.

The publication's cartoonist Renaud Luzier earlier told AFP there were "casualties" after the incident.

The satirical magazine gained notoriety in February 2006 when it reprinted cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed that had originally appeared in Danish daily Jyllands-Posten, causing fury across the Muslim world.

Its offices were fire-bombed in November 2011 when it published a cartoon of Mohammed and under the title "Charia Hebdo".

Despite being taken to court under anti-racism laws, the magazine continued to publish controversial cartoons of the Muslim prophet.

In September 2012 Charlie Hebdo published cartoons of a naked Mohammed as violent protests were taking place in several countries over a low-budget film, titled "Innocence of Muslims", which was made in the United States and insulted the prophet.

French schools, consulates and cultural centres in 20 Muslim countries were briefly closed along with embassies for fear of retaliatory attacks.

Editor Stephane Charbonnier has received death threats and lives under police protection.

Sam......

GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Yeah, but these are those radicals that are only 10 % percent of the population.

All the other peace loving rugheads will chime in and denounce this in just a few.....

<<<< crickets chirping >>>>>>

Anytime now......

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wonder if Rick has a security system?

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by The Little Perv
"High chair for my wife".

Priceless.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Originally Posted by The Little Perv
"High chair for my wife".

Priceless.

bullseye...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
France should outlaw "Kalashnikovs" and rocket launchers. Problem solved.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
South Park was censored from showing or even saying Mohammed's name.

There's the crux of it. And so ingrained is the inhibition against denigrating Mohammed even to the extent of a portrait IME you'll find it hard to find ANY muslim with sympathy for those who publish this sort of stuff, the sentiments I have heard being along the lines of "what did they expect?".

Sorta like we might react if the KKK tried to hold a rally in Harlem.

... and so a form of early shariah is imposed upon all of us.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
but dammit, some of our members know tame muslims, that would never hurt a fly. shocked

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
but dammit, some of our members know tame muslims, that would never hurt a fly.

Me too, I ain't saying that the folks I have known would ever have done it themselves, even if they could have. They just had no sympathy for those who got whacked or who had to go into hiding is all.

Its like they too were offended by those cartoons. Hey it ain't fer nothing Islam means "submission", the centermost tenet seemingly being total reverence/submission/fear of Mohammed himself.

Such required submission along with no freedom of speech AND the fact that trying to leave brings on a death sentence being typical of evil organisations IMHO.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Every single publication in France should feature the Muhammad cartoons on their front page today in solidarity with the victims.

I'm better when I move.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just saw a video of the shooters taken by someone from their apartment window. Too bad the resident didn't have a deer rifle instead of a video camera.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
muslims do this sort of chit every day, across the Globe. The so called mythical 'moderates' and the other folks that constantly apologize for muslim behavior, that continue to bleat about 'islam being hijacked' and silly chit like that, are still enabling, and excusing the murderous, barbaric behavior of every day muslims, that are just following the Koran and their immams.
Just because your muslim co worker has not slit your throat yet, does not mean that he is not dreaming of that very thing.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They used AK47's and a rocket launcher, all of which are illegal in France. Gun control really does work, eh?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
South Park was censored from showing or even saying Mohammed's name.

There's the crux of it. And so ingrained is the inhibition against denigrating Mohammed even to the extent of a portrait IME you'll find it hard to find ANY muslim with sympathy for those who publish this sort of stuff, the sentiments I have heard being along the lines of "what did they expect?".

Sorta like we might react if the KKK tried to hold a rally in Harlem.

... and so a form of early shariah is imposed upon all of us.

Birdwatcher

They won the first round by replacing "mohammedanism" with "Islam" on OUR common language.

And "mohammedan" with Muslim or Moslem.

We need to get back to those words which served us well, back when we had leaders who were not cowed.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
muslims do this sort of chit every day, across the Globe. The so called mythical 'moderates' and the other folks that constantly apologize for muslim behavior, that continue to bleat about 'islam being hijacked' and silly chit like that, are still enabling, and excusing the murderous, barbaric behavior of every day muslims, that are just following the Koran and their immams.
Just because your muslim co worker has not slit your throat yet, does not mean that he is not dreaming of that very thing.

I get your point Sam, I do. Me after 9-11? Just be glad I'm not the one that had the "football" in the WH. I'm afraid there'd have been many mushrooms over the ME

but I often wonder if the folks from Hillsboro Baptist Church (IIRC) or the Phelps family should all Christians be held accountable for their actions?

one of my friends lost a son in the 'Stan several years ago, and when I showed up at the funeral, buncha bikers out front, our local version of the Patriot Guard it turned out.

I remember thinking "it's been a long time since I've been in a fight with a suit on, oh well"

but if the Phelps crew had shown up, I think there's a better than even chance I might have got to go visit the crowbar hotel with a suit on.

fortunately the Phelps bunch didn't show, but it still pissed me off that they'd threatened to.

guess I just don't know any moderate Muslims well enough.

but for me, every one of them that danced in the street after 9-11, I'd love to set every one of those bastids on fire with a tire around their neck

I'd just hate to kill em all, figure with the number of them there's got to be some good ones, but figuring out who's who is problematic.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

nice, I just laughed hashbrowns through my nose.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Muslm problem begging for a Final Solution.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Beat me to it. Why the entire incident would have been prevented if only France had proper gun control laws.
Originally Posted by cra1948
France should outlaw "Kalashnikovs" and rocket launchers. Problem solved.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 4ager

That's what you end up with when religion is thrown into the mix. The radicals/true believers on all sides want to kill each other. Been that way for centuries. SNAFU

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,754 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,420
Posts18,528,297
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.