Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Originally Posted by 4ager
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

That's what you end up with when religion is thrown into the mix. The radicals/true believers on all sides want to kill each other. Been that way for centuries. SNAFU

Yep, and it's been the only solution for religious nutjobs since Day 1. They want you dead or converted, and if you don't want to be either, then you have only one recourse.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

That's what you end up with when religion is thrown into the mix. The radicals/true believers on all sides want to kill each other. Been that way for centuries. SNAFU

Yep, and it's been the only solution for religious nutjobs since Day 1. They want you dead or converted, and if you don't want to be either, then you have only one recourse.
And secular humanism is a religion.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

And secular humanism is a religion.

JFC

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

- Rogue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very, very sad event.

One source noted that the terrorists spoke flawless, fluent French.

Professor Higgins: "The French don't much care what you do as long as you pronounce it correctly".

Sadly, it looks as though another once fine country is reaping the rewards of its laxity and senseless expectations regarding human nature.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I read the whole thread, where the hell are raghead huggers?

France is reaping what they have sown and we aren't very far behind.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
and we aren't very far behind.....

Only in select theaters.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by 12344mag
and we aren't very far behind.....

Only in select theaters.....

Yep.

Originally Posted by hatari
...about 11% of the population. They are concentrated in the major city, and are a problem they now have no idea how to deal with because they numbers are so big. They vote, they are electing their own people. They protest, they riot, they don't work, they want Shariatheir own laws, etc., etc.

Sound familiar?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

My latin wasn't THAT great when it was used in Catholic Mass - interpret, if you please.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
muslims do this sort of chit every day, across the Globe. The so called mythical 'moderates' and the other folks that constantly apologize for muslim behavior, that continue to bleat about 'islam being hijacked' and silly chit like that, are still enabling, and excusing the murderous, barbaric behavior of every day muslims, that are just following the Koran and their immams.
Just because your muslim co worker has not slit your throat yet, does not mean that he is not dreaming of that very thing.

I couldn't agree more.

In addition there is a similar dynamic in America with the welfare blacks. You cannot blaspheme the supreme prophet MLK, you cannot mock or denigrate the angry oppressed negroe and if you do you lose your job and then the mau mau's are marching in the streets about how they want dead cops NOW.

Thug intimidation.

But when was the last time anyone lost their job for using the name of the Lord Jesus Christ in a lewd foul blasphemous curse?

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mark shubert

My latin wasn't THAT great when it was used in Catholic Mass - interpret, if you please.

"Kill them. For the Lord knows those that are His own."

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mark shubert

"Kill them. For the Lord knows those that are His own."

Which is the precursor to:

Kill em all. Let God sort them out.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Types of Muslims:

Male Muslims that are radicalized.

Male Muslims that will be radicalized.

Female Muslims that give birth to future radical male Muslims.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Maybe they should pass a law in France that says: "it's illegal to kill people with rocket launchers"? That should solve the problem!

Channeling my "inner Liberal"... Who am I kidding, I have NO inner Liberal!

When this [bleep] happens, find out who perpetrated the evil deed, and kill them AND 10 of their closest family members. Politically incorrect? WHO CARES!

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER! -TomT

Islam, the religeon of piece.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Here I am Mannlicher...

I hang with more than a few Muslims and consider them close friends. Better folks you will not meet...
These acts disgust them just the same if not worse because it was perpetuated in the name of "their" religion.

But hell yes let's break out those broad brushes and kill em all..
Pretty sad coming from folks who abhor comparisons to irresponsible gun ownership..

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
And all that peace and tolerance won't help you a bit if they ever achieve a majority in your area.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Here I am Mannlicher...

I hang with more than a few Muslims and consider them close friends. Better folks you will not meet...
These acts disgust them just the same if not worse because it was perpetuated in the name of "their" religion.

But hell yes let's break out those broad brushes and kill em all..
Pretty sad coming from folks who abhor comparisons to irresponsible gun ownership..

Like I said, knowing a few 'moderate', tame muslims does not mean that they won't applaud when one of their radical buddies kills you. Or, they might just wish to do that themselves.
It does not take much of a broad brush, to paint muslims for what they really are. Pretty sad that you are carrying water for them, and excusing their behavior.

Sam......

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Sure it takes a broad brush.. How many Muslims do you know and associate with?? None I'd guess but still kill em all?
And exactly whose water am I carrying and what behavior am I excusing?

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No extreme or moderate, I hate 'em ALL.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
how do these terrorists exist except for a network of muslims that suport, hide, shelter, provide for them? Its not 10% of muslims that are radicals, its 100% that to varying degree's accept and/or provide shelter and comfort for the worst 10%. I don't believe a single muslim exists in the world that does not have some sympathy for the concept of world domination by Islam.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 21, 1234, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,626 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,399
Posts18,527,924
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.