M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
All that aside and the OP is as he stated a good guy,hard worker and family man
Not a cheating,mistreating,wife or child abuser
What would you think Miss Lynn?

I think there is his side, her side, and the truth.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Really ? I must of have missed that somewhere.

Ignore my ass or tell me to [bleep] off, but do not discount me.

If you can't read and interpret English then you should be discounted.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by birddog65
Anymore..... After 15 years and 4 children, youngest is 6. She does not think she wants to continue our marriage.She said she still cares for me, but not love. I have a marriage counsel set up for next monday, but it don't look good. She said diff.individual events over the past 10 years have caused her to loose the love. I have not done anything that would warrant a divorce, stuff that most should forgive and forget. I asked about the thousands of great things that I think that I have done for her/us---the family, and I guess its never enough. She has not had to work for the past 14 years, we have a beautiful house, vacation at the beach 3 weeks a year, a pool in the back yard----- a life that I think most woman would love to have------------I am fit, in shape, and have never had a problem in the looks dept. I love her like I have never loved another. Has anyone of you guys turned this situation around?????

=======

Lawyer, not 24H.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
99% of the time , assuming there is no abuse, she has found someone else. Kick her butt out and don't look back.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Let's have some female advice, Miss Lynn. Assume the OP is a good guy, what do you think is going on?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Really ? I must of have missed that somewhere.

Ignore my ass or tell me to [bleep] off, but do not discount me.

If you can't read and interpret English then you should be discounted.

Uhuh....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Godogs57, I sure enjoy reading posts like yours which are few and far between. I wish everybody could experience the same kind of beautiful marriage that my Hilda and I had for more than fifty years. When we got married, we both said "till death do us part" and that was the way it was. I sure miss that beautiful lady. I always thought she was as near to being perfect as a person could be. And being Christians, we will be together again soon. Forever.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The never working part is scary.

She's gonna go for the gold.

Get a lawyer. Be objective. Be smart. And be as manipulative and full of schit as possible.

I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Anymore..... After 15 years and 4 children, youngest is 6. She does not think she wants to continue our marriage.She said she still cares for me, but not love. I have a marriage counsel set up for next monday, but it don't look good. She said diff.individual events over the past 10 years have caused her to loose the love. I have not done anything that would warrant a divorce, stuff that most should forgive and forget. I asked about the thousands of great things that I think that I have done for her/us---the family, and I guess its never enough. She has not had to work for the past 14 years, we have a beautiful house, vacation at the beach 3 weeks a year, a pool in the back yard----- a life that I think most woman would love to have------------I am fit, in shape, and have never had a problem in the looks dept. I love her like I have never loved another. Has anyone of you guys turned this situation around?????

Probably got sick of living with a narcisist.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Calvin

TFF.

"Goddammn woman! I'm a good lookin' sumbitch!"

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by postoak
Let's have some female advice, Miss Lynn. Assume the OP is a good guy, what do you think is going on?

IF she married young, and never spent any real time being single, she may be wanting to go back now, and do ALL the things she wanted to do back then, but knew being a wife and being a mother prohibited it. It happens to men and women.

She was home for 14 years, she probably would have been better off being out working, getting away from the walls that housed her day after day.

IF she doesn't like herself, then how the hell is she going to LOVE him.

Did they HAVE to get married ? Or was it a free will thing. That makes a difference for many over the years.

Did THEY spend any time together, not kids, not church, not anything, BUT they alone. Even a half hour a day makes a difference to love and life.

Neither is 100% innocent. He is not perfect, only Jesus was perfect, and he is not Jesus.

Like I said, there is his side, her side, and the truth.

The only ones that matter at this point are the innocents, the children, and the better of the two parents will be the one that puts the kids first, and keeps it as clean as possible, they will come out the Victor.

Is it possible she is cheating ? Maybe, but why ? Money ? If she has found someone with money as everyone says, then she doesn't need his, and all she needs is to leave and be with the man who has the money. She does not need to ask permission to leave, married or not, she is not a prisoner. Money will buy her a lawyer that will fix it all for her, one way or the other anyways.

If he wants to know, he should ask her, he claims life was perfect between them, so if it truly was, he truly knows her, and he will know whether she is cheating or not. Men and women do not truly want to ask this question, because the answer, for a short time or a long time, makes them feel as inadequate as hell, and it hurts, the pride first, and then the heart.

Maybe in the end, she just wants to go, and she doesn't want to take him with her, period.

IF so, he should just move forward, concentrate on the kids and himself. There is a future without her, and chances are it is going to be so much better than the one he has now. He can never say NEVER.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Damn ! Just damn ! Truth hits the streets....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whatever. She has a boyfriend, but doesn't want that to come out before the settlement. Listen to Bob.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
only Jesus was perfect

Good post but I take issue with this comment.

Travis

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well said. The OP said hard work 40 to60 hours a week to provide big house with pool. Things do not make us happy nor do things have anything to do with love.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
And being Christians, we will be together again soon. Forever.

In the meantime, I think we ought to share a coffee and a cookie, and a mountain view smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL. Yeah, my first thought too.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Forget the counselor...cancel the appt. & make one with an Atty. file the papers...tell her that since you love her, you don't want to stand in her way... If she's half stepping to make you squirm, she'll be the one suggesting counseling. When & if she does, twist the knife a little...tell her that since she suggested this, you're not sure you'd ever be able to fully trust her again & will have to think about it....if she's serious, it's better to make it happen as quick & painless as possible...Sit the kids down & explain the situation in the kindest, gentlest way you can.
The absolute worst thing a man can do with a woman who suggests ending a marriage, is to beg/plead or act "needy"...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Scott F
Well said. The OP said hard work 40 to60 hours a week to provide big house with pool. Things do not make us happy nor do things have anything to do with love.

Amen ! Never met a dollar that made me happy, but I can think of many shared walks and talks and laughs and even tears that have....

Page 6 of 65 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (06hunter59, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,173
Posts18,484,607
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.