Hop To
Page 11 of 65 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 64 65
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
When it's over, it's over.

There's this "chemistry" thing that is necessary in a relationship, otherwise it's just a financial arrangement. Prostitution by any other name is still prostitution regardless of whether society sanctions it with a nice name or not.

You can't make yourself feel chemistry if it's not there. You can't make a gal feel chemistry if it's not there. She can't either.

If she's serious that "it" is gone, then there's no fixing, only choosing the path for moving on. It SUCKS. It HURTS. It leaves you sick, empty, and feeling hopeless. Doesn't matter. You have to do it anyway whether you can or not.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tim_in_Nv
Put JESUS in the center of the marriage. He's the only one that can heal it. Everything else is just a band-aid. : )

Yeah. Ask the dude that died in his 20's, was never married, and had no children, for advice on divorce.

Gimme a break.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If the thyroid panel comes back in normal range get her to try this before lawyering up...

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by birddog65
MissLynn , you are correct, but I do not fall into any of those catagories------I am not perfect, have made misstakes, but like I said in OP, nothing that a loving wife shouldn't forgive and forget. I often thank her and tell her that she is the best mother in the world, and try to make her happy? Drop her off at every door, park the car and then go get car, and pick her up, shop for her on way home from work, even though she had all day to go and get it?ect....

Listen........... you never figured out you were only half of the deal between you and her. And you still don't get it. You're trying to do both sides of the deal. It didn't work in the marriage and it won't work in the divorce. You don't suit her, and the reasons for that are HER reasons and, at this point, none of your business.

Bitchin' on the internet about how satisfied she SHOULD have been with you is proof that that you're probably gonna make as big a mess of the divorce as you did of the marriage.

Hire a lawyer and cowboy up.

Take heart from the fact that the first two or three divorces are the hardest. They get easier with practice. And unless a profound change takes place in YOU, or you remain single from now on, you're gonna put some lawyers' kids through college.

You have to grant yourself a divorce. Ain't no Judge can do it. As long as she's still livin' in your head, you still have all the disadvantages of marriage and none of the benefits of singleness.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
According to this:

http://nlsa.us/resources/family/fam1_divorce.html

Marital misconduct, i.e. her sleeping around, has an effect on alimony in PA. In addition, there are three different kinds of divorce filing in PA. One is the old fashioned Fault divorce, one requires a two year separation, and the third is Mutual Consent.

In other words, PA is complicated. This should be enough to encourage the OP to get an attorney today.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Scott F

Remember who you are talking to. I raised six kids and hardly had two pennies to rub together at the end of the week. Worked two jobs at least half my life. But things don't make you happy. Deciding to be happy is about ninety percent of happiness.

How does a trucker working two jobs not have two pennies?

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
GOD created the marriage relationship, seek HIM if you want to know how to make it work. If you want to know how to not make it work, seek the advice of man. Pretty straight forward, me thinks. YMMV.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I guess we can say if Sara would have divorced Abraham we could say it was partially his fault because he was not perfect. crazy

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
GOD created the marriage relationship, seek HIM if you want to know how to make it work. If you want to know how to not make it work, seek the advice of man. Pretty straight forward, me thinks. YMMV.

"Hey God, the ol' lady says my neti-pot ain't what it should be, and she's steppin' out! What the fuggin' goddammm fugg!?!?!"

Dave

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Dave's probably goin' to hell for that last one.

Travis

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You can be forgiven - maybe. You got alms.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by eyeball
I guess we can say if Sara would have divorced Abraham we could say it was partially his fault because he was not perfect. crazy

Isn't Abraham the one that banged another chick because Sara dried up?

Travis

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Pure grounds.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Scott F

Remember who you are talking to. I raised six kids and hardly had two pennies to rub together at the end of the week. Worked two jobs at least half my life. But things don't make you happy. Deciding to be happy is about ninety percent of happiness.

How does a trucker working two jobs not have two pennies?

Travis

Truck driving is what I did after I got hurt and was only the last six years of my working life. During much of my navy times and kid raising days it was two jobs.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
She talked him into it because she had no faith she would ever concieve. As usual the hubby finally gave in to make her happy. Now look at the muzsies we have to deal with because of a msn submitting to the wife. Not exactly Gods plan. Serving two masters and all that thing.

Once on here Ken Howell described it best.

Last edited by eyeball; 01/21/15.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Bettin' that a resourceful, savvy guy can find out GOD's intent for a marriage covenant. Man's concept of marriage might be a different story. We just need to use discernment in what advice we take, as there are always consequences to our actions. smile

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
birddog, just what has been said when it's over it's over end of story. BTDT even if counseling helps,why would you ever trust her again ? Secure your assets, rathole some money, maintain touch and relationship with your kids. With 4 kids if she gets custody the child support will bankrupt you and that is what most women want in divorce,all the money assets and a free ride forever on your back. Protect your self. good luck, I don't see myself ever marrying again. Our society is broken and you are a victum of it. Magnum Man

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Sorry to hear of this birddog, things will work out. Stay in the house, stash some cash with someone you trust, love your kids, and get a lawyer. Even if you just consult one for now you'll be glad you did.

"We don't rent pigs"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If she was home all day she prolly found herself a boyfriend. That's what this is all about. Keep your hands to yourself and get a lawyer ASAP. Too easy to want to beat somebody's ass and then you will be the one to suffer.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Well sometimes God say get the F out.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 11 of 65 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 57 invisible), 2,302 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,622
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.