R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Raeford
Or, a premium membership @ farmersonly.com

because......"you don't have to be lonely"

My son and I sing that song every time we walk into Big R.

In unison.

He's a bit of a smart ass.

Travis

Damn Clark,
my son walks around singing it too,

I throw rocks at him.

FJB & FJT

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Rooster7

[Linked Image]

I don't joke about Sam Olson.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i just made my old lady go get my decoys out of the storage room.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raeford

Next problem for the 'fire.

I feel dirty/sleazy when buying gas at less than $2.00gal.
What should I do?

Signed,
Confused in Virginia[/quote]

At leased you weren't long cocked or out fancy f---ed.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Tawd-
If it's got seeds from her Big Mac all over it, it is definitely a used car now. You can only hope she gets the shift knob stuck in her dark roast. Get a new fat girl, buy her a new red car, and have her try your Whopper. If you put some onion on it, it will bring tears to her eyes. Hopefully Big Mac will marry your last fat girl in the meantime.

IC B2

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by birddog65
dont you guys think that I need to see what happens at the marriage counselor before i get a lawyer??

Here's a hint. Your wife is leaving you because you don't listen. You don't pay attention to good advice, notice detail, or comprehend nuance... As a result, some other dude is now fraught with polishing your wife's Rusty Sheriff's Badge.

Do you comprehend that?

Last edited by Caballo; 01/22/15.

Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My two cents...
1. Get a lawyer
2. Open new checking account (ind) have your paycheck direct deposit to that account.
3. Tell her to find her own place.

And listen to your lawyer!!!!!!

Last edited by sactoller; 01/22/15.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i just made my old lady go get my decoys out of the storage room.

Next lesson would seem to be bird retrieval......
Mine was hardmouthed....

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 264mag
Tawd-
If it's got seeds from her Big Mac all over it, it is definitely a used car now. You can only hope she gets the shift knob stuck in her dark roast. Get a new fat girl, buy her a new red car, and have her try your Whopper. If you put some onion on it, it will bring tears to her eyes. Hopefully Big Mac will marry your last fat girl in the meantime.

Where is Jesus in all this?

Have Dog

Will Travel

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Caballo
dont you guys think that I need to see what happens at the marriage counselor before i get a lawyer??

Here's a hint. Your wife is leaving you because you don't listen. You don't pay attention to good advice, notice detail, or comprehend nuance... As a result, some other dude is now fraught with polishing your wife's Rusty Sheriff's Badge.

Do you comprehend that?

grin

IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sactoller
My two cents...
1. Get a lawyer
2. Open new checking account (ind) have your paycheck direct deposit to that account.
3. Tell her to find her own place.
4. More Steve Buscemi!

Sound advice.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Phuuck no,get the attorney get good sound legal advise if you want to still go to counseling do so but be prepared!

Who's idea is the counseling yours or hers?

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by Caballo

Do you comprehend that?

grin

No, his wife is leaving him because she's an ignorant, self-centered psycho-biatch because there are minor children involved, and she's only concerned about herself. If you think that is funny I'd say the above applies to your sorry azz as well.

smile G-R-I-N

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Phuuck no,get the attorney get good sound legal advise if you want to still go to counseling do so but be prepared!

Who's idea is the counseling yours or hers?

That's haha funny right there.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Thought He was stuck between her and the seat. Only so much territory He can cover, you know. We are talkin' fat girls here, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anymore..... After 15 years and 4 children, youngest is 6. She does not think she wants to continue our marriage.She said she still cares for me, but not love. I have a marriage counsel set up for next monday, but it don't look good. She said diff.individual events over the past 10 years have caused her to loose the love. I have not done anything that would warrant a divorce, stuff that most should forgive and forget. I asked about the thousands of great things that I think that I have done for her/us---the family, and I guess its never enough. She has not had to work for the past 14 years, we have a beautiful house, vacation at the beach 3 weeks a year, a pool in the back yard----- a life that I think most woman would love to have------------I am fit, in shape, and have never had a problem in the looks dept. I love her like I have never loved another. Has anyone of you guys turned this situation around?????

You won't want to hear this, but the highest likelihood is that she's been sleeping around. The "I still care for you, but I don't love you anymore" line is code for "I'm really enjoying Billy's cock and I want to play with it some more, but I want to think I've gotten away with it".

Go through with the counseling, hire a pitbull of an attorney, and a private investigator.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing to add to the plethora of good, bad and ugly advice here, just a reminiscence of marriage counseling.

The whole point of counseling for my wife was so she could tell someone else what a sorry POS [bleep] I was, how everything was my fault and how she was perfect and blameless in all regards and then have that someone else say, "yes, of course you poor dear, you're absolutely right."

We went through three counselors before she found the one that would do that...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 4ager

Go through with the counseling, hire a pitbull of an attorney, and a private investigator.

Follow this advice ASAP or you will regret it and pay dearly. Your children's psychological, and economic well-being most likely hinge upon following this course. She apparently doesn't give two schidts about them, or is to blind/ignorant to her own desires to care about them.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
By now I would of though some one would have mentioned that he might want to look for a lawyer.

[Linked Image]

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Ding DinG Ding, Rooster7 is the winner of the best post and evaluation of my situation. I couldn't even explain my situation that good. I am going to print it , or take a picture of his post . I'm glad that I posted this thread, just to prove to myself that this is just crazy chit that can go on in someones life. Thank you, Rooster7

You're welcome. Hope everything works out for you.

So Rooster, the secret is to let her nag and raise hell and curse you and run you down and you just keep your mouth shut, hang your head and turn the other cheek?

Absolutely not! You need to find other ways to make her realize that she doesn't have it so bad. It took over a year to get back on track for us. We tried the marriage counselor (her idea) and after two sessions the counselor told HER she needed separate counseling. That PISSED her off to no end and we never went back to a counselor again. Next she took the kids and rented an apartment in town. After 2 weeks, she wanted to come back home and I said "NO WAY! You signed a 6 month lease, you're living there for 6 months!" I stuck to that and made her ride it out.

I'll tell you what, she has not pulled any of that crap ever since and that was over 3 years ago.

Through it all, we have learned to communicate much better and on the rare occasion when tempers do flare, we don't yell and we both choose our words very carefully.

Now with that said, if the OP's wife is having an affair none of what I've experienced may have much meaning. It's too late at that point unless he's willing to forgive her for it and that would be damn tough to do

Last edited by Rooster7; 01/22/15.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 29 of 65 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 55 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,042
Posts18,500,794
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.