Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
as stated in description, new never burned in , camo or green or acu digital avail. all warranties are for life and cover user abuse granted it has not been set ablaze... 750.00 shipped conus. this is for canopy in stuffsack, stakes and we can work out extras if desired....wham. cool

mercy triumphs over judgement
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
13 ft. diameter by 6 ft. peak height, all tieouts and top cone are cordura and i used 92 bonded nylon for the stitching.. this is a top shelf tent and i have raised the bar with construction methods and materials with my tents... not typical industry standard stuff but handmade labors of love.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
ttt

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
ttt

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
these are the tents and the size is the same....

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
ttt

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Your threads got a lot more action when you posted drunk.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
LMAO

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
i can always act drunk

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
That would liven things up!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
kinda like spikin the koolaid

koolaid sucks Ray

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
the KAH just can't stand to see their overpriced crap degraded by an upandcomer with better ideas and solutions to the problems that have plagued their precious silnylon cabanas.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
getting removed/blocked from an open forum because i make the other companies junk look like what it is, overpriced fashion label bullshit.... long live the American dream

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
a little background for you guys,
i started work for my uncle as a pipe welder when i was 23 in oklahoma and worked on large road boring jobs for him for a few years and then got my union ironworkers card and worked high rise steel for 4 yrs. in utah and a few other states until 2000 when i decided to drag up and pursue my favorite thing in life, the outdoors, namely archery elk hunting. i bought some gear and started chasing bulls in sept. and my first real year hunting in 2001, put a nice 6x7 on the ground from 5 yds. i was hooked. as i increased in understanding the animals behavior, i began shed antler hunting to help pay the bills and stay in shape. i had a resting heart rate of about 40 bpm and could literally cover 12 miles in mtn. country in 1 day. my spike outs were numerous and so i started understanding what gear i needed and wanted and that it was very expensive to get (if possible) exactly what i thought was ideal.
being dedicated to construction for so many yrs. i thought to understand the ways the gear i had was put together. i had an old singer machine from my mother that i began tinkering with and it slowly evolved into the 7 machines that i have running today. from light duty to heavy duty leather and tack machines that push 300 size thread and bigger.
i have a good friend who is a saddle maker and we throw ideas around every day and that is how the new stuff comes to reality. i sit at a dry erase board and brainstorm and meditate on how things can be improved or just redesigned period. i am a one man think tank and i am not happy unless i can see a finished prototype. so, that is why my passion for this is bordering on obsession. i love what i do and i love watching the stuff i create get hammered to the breaking point. it just makes it all the more reliable the next time around when i fix the problems that come up. i am confident in my abilities to make a superior product to anything out there. and i redesign failures until they are nearly failproof if not fully.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
500 views and 14 replies (10 are yours).

Pictures, pictures, and then more pictures (and videos).

I have always thought your products looked good.

Sell your product and stop bashing the competition. Sales 101.

I have three of your enemies shelters and after many years of extensive use I have had zero issues. I am not in the market.

Sell your product for a lower price and highlight the unique advantages.

Or just starting drinking again and entertain us.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
they are good, better than the rest and i have testimonies to prove it, but, i have several allies now who have told me what gets said about me and my product over the phone with certain unnamed manufacturers and it isn't very nice either, but at least i know i have em scared when it takes their minions to have me blocked from an open forum..
God Bless you and your precious gems!!

guess we shall see when they start scrammbling to improve their stuff here in short order because i now have brand recognition as well and several retailers ready to sit down and talk numbers.

via con Dios my friend!

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
up,up and up

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
amusing thing is , i have done all of this with no capital , out of my own pocket, no loans and out of a garage while the ones who laed the industry have dumptrucks of cash and i can still compete and even excel because i work hard and innovate... and put my heart, soul and even blood and skin into each one i build. i don't have a state of the art facility but i am building at the highest level.. don't let anyone tell you you can't do something. don't get discouraged, work hard and take names.... that is all. have a joyful Sunday!

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
ttt

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
up

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 74 invisible), 3,530 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,634
Posts18,533,297
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.