Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 65 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 64 65
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsman22
When they're done, they're done......

This & you should be too.

Tell her to GFY & then do the best you can to defend yourself against what she will attempt to do.

If you do otherwise, you are a damn fool.

MM

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I don't wanna catch any Dr. Travis, that [bleep] itches somethin' fierce!

Awesome! 'Flave has now become a medical condition!

I'm guessing genital...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
BirdDog,

It has become obvious that you LISTEN to what you want to hear vs. what you NEED to hear.

Hopefully you keep 50% regards,
P&Y

Last edited by PopeYoung; 01/23/15.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Tell her to GFY & then do the best you can to defend yourself against what she will attempt to do.

MM

Sound advice.

Oh yeah. It's pretty "easy" to tell someone you love and have kids with to GFY and leave. WTF is wrong with you people?

Everyone is rooting for divorce so you can relish it on 24HCF.

WTF?

If you go back and read my edit, my situation didn't involve an affair and I have no idea if OP's wife is having one but if she is, there is a reason for it and he'll have to decide if he will forgive her for her pettiness

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I just spit coffee you phuucker!

You shouldn't be drinking coffee this late anyway.

Dave

KXEIEIO FM 95.1 catch Dr Travis everyday 2pm-5pm

Fixed it for you

No, this is fixed...and corrected... to the original unabridged version- the feds just don't appreciate long monikers on "their" radio stations

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

If you go back and read my edit, my situation didn't involve an affair and I have no idea if OP's wife is having one but if she is, there is a reason for it and he'll have to decide if he will forgive her for her pettiness

A mother of young children deciding to end her marriage, is "petty"? No, she's a self-centered psycho, or just a nasty bitch. The only fact that could change that is if the OP had been criminally charged with her abuse. If you don't understand that, you're an idiot.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Glocktard

A mother of young children deciding to end her marriage, is "petty"? No, she's a self-centered psycho, or just a nasty bitch. The only fact that could change that is if the OP had been criminally charged with her abuse. If you don't understand that, you're an idiot.

Um.."petty" is referring to her attitude. NOBODY has proof that she is [bleep] around, although it sounds like it.

She, at this time sounds like a self-centered psycho and nasty bitch but YOU don't know the whole story.

I'm giving advice based on experience. What are you doing other than cocking off you little chithead???

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

She, at this time sounds like a self-centered psycho and nasty bitch but YOU don't know the whole story.

I'm giving advice based on experience. What are you doing other than cocking off you little chithead???

I'm not real sure what "cocking off" refers to and don't really want to know, as I'm certain its a yankee thing.

You are certainly correct, that neither you nor I really know what is going on, but that never stopped us in the past smile

The fact still remains that if she is pushing for a separation/divorce from her six yo child's father, and he isn't wailing on her azz, she is, as my late father would describe her, as sorry as owl-schidt. That's a fact.

The only exception to the above, IMO, is if she's experiencing some sort of organically-caused mental incompetence, but I'm no shrink, esp of females.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Nobody knows the OP. The initial post sounded like 'sqeeze wrote it after he "died". For all we know the guy is a complete a-hole and after 15 years she can't stomach him anymore.

The campfire sure likes to eat up the drama though. Good Lord.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I'm not real sure what "cocking off" refers to and don't really want to know, as I'm certain its a yankee thing.

You are certainly correct, that neither you nor I really know what is going on, but that never stopped us in the past smile

The fact still remains that if she is pushing for a separation/divorce from her six yo child's father, and he isn't wailing on her azz, she is, as my late father would describe her, as sorry as owl-schidt. That's a fact.

The only exception to the above, IMO, is if she's experiencing some sort of organically-caused mental incompetence, but I'm no shrink, esp of females.

Learn about life and get back to me

- Yankee

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Learn about life and get back to me

- Yankee

If you ever drive down I-75 to FL, PM me. We'll do lunch, southern style, and talk about life and such.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Lots of divorced women push other women into a divorce.

"You deserve better/more/someone else/live your life/to be free/hes holding you back/etc....."

Women are duplicitous creatures.

THIS
100% truth !

and... all women are whores ...... only difference is the $ amount ...

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hell just pay her what she's got coming. Get a newer model.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

MM

Sound advice.

Oh yeah. It's pretty "easy" to tell someone you love and have kids with to GFY and leave. WTF is wrong with you people?

WTF?

no its far from easy, in fact its really phugging hard.....i was in the OP's shoes 3 years ago and the biggest mistake i made is because i loved her i tried to make it work after she wanted out....all it did was wind up phugging me up, she never flinched....

as to the cheating.....for all the reasons lined out by others the reason we have gone there is 98 times out of 100 getting blindsided like he did(though deep down if he thinks about it he probably knew, just didnt admit it to himself) its cause she has found someone else.....as the others have said short of abuse it is EXTREMELY rare for a woman to let go of one guy before having another lined up...if your wife was the exception, great for you but that is fuggin rare.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

MM

Sound advice.

WTF?

Has nothing to do with rooting for divorce. Has everything to do with snapping her out of her bullchit fantasy of creating some new, exciting life for herself, AND keeping him on the backburner as a "plan B". Nearly EVERY woman does it. Don't want to hear any chit from the women, nearly EVERY one of them do it (again, with the stipulation they're not leaving a loser, a drunk, or an abusive or serial cheating azzhole).

As long as he's pushing for counseling, reconciliation, "trying to make things work", etc., HE IS MAKING HIMSELF HER PLAN B! She knows she can go out and try this new life on for size, and if it doesn't work, he'll likely let her return into open arms.

The whole "divorce her now" thing is about taking away her "plan b", and making her make the HARD CHOICES NOW (and live with those choices), and him not allowing himself to be strung along, or be her pacifier while she weans herself off of him.

Hard clean break now. Make her face reality NOW. She is making a choice. Make her live with it, full force, NOW.

I'd personally not give that advice if I didn't think it was the single best way for him to get her back. And, more importantly, to get himself started off on the right foot to making a new life for himself without her should she not return, or he decide she's no longer worth the effort.

When "they're gone, they're gone" is true...to an extent. Sometimes, they're gone, until they believe YOU are gone...and they begin to wonder why YOU were able to just walk away from THEM so quickly and easily.

Women want men (MEN) who stand up for themselves. She has disrespected him in a most severe way. If he doesn't stand up for himself now (by nexting her azz), she will never respect him. Without respect for him, she will NEVER have an attraction for him. That attraction is what could, possibly, pull her back.

Or, he could whine, moan, beg, plead, cry, bargain, negotiate, etc., and lose whatever respect she has left for him....

Sorry, but she got bored, or is having a fling, and has her head in a cheater's fog, has decided she wants more, and it is time for him to not tolerate that chit, and show it through action.

Nothing much more pathetic than a man who chases after a woman who doesn't want him. He needs to turn and walk away from that chit. Once he does so, maybe she will have her "WTF" and "Oh chit" moment, and turn to chase him. IF he does that, and IF that happens, HE is on his way to getting his wife back. A wife who won't attempt to disrespect him to such a severe extent again. IF he even wants her back at that point.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Bullcrap once a cheat always a cheat
If you have to play mind games to get someone to want you it's time to find someone new

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Most have no concept about how a woman thinks and acts.
I strongly suggest reading Dr. Flave's latest book
"Men are from Mars, Women need Penis"

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[Linked Image]

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There are four children here that need parents, and a home, one of you two needs to figure out who's going to give it to them, at this point that should be your number one concern.
As it sounds neither of you has given that much thought, and if their mother is willing to walk outta their and your lives, then shes neither a mother, or worth worrying about.

Gladly I have never been in your shoes, nor do I want to be.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by birddog65
She has called me while I'm working to tell me that she was on her way to camp, and didn't know when she was coming home---no warning---maybes or hints on going. Kids love it up there so I was never upset about it too long.

So she spends weeks at camp, and the kids are there?

Dood, work with me here.

If she is stepping out on you, she is exposing your kids to it, because I can almost guarantee her left hand man (or woman) has already met your kids.

Has anyone mentioned a lawyer yet?

Page 34 of 65 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,040
Posts18,500,763
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.