Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Wife "Boo-hooooOOOOOooooooo!,...we need to see a marriage councelor!"

Husband "What about I just hit myself in the balls with a hammer instead?"

Wife "Close enough."

ROFL!! Literally.

I got coffeesnot on my keyboard and tears running down my cheeks and my sides are aching. If I was a chick I'd guess I was havin' my monthlies. Thank you for injecting a tad bit of sanity into this madhouse of a thread, Bristoe. Whew.

Doc, I have learned to swallow my coffee before I read a post by that funny bastid Bristoe. smile

I looked up "dry humour" in the dictionary, and sure enough there was a picture of Bristoe beside that entry. [Linked Image] grin

John

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by jpb
I looked up "dry humour" in the dictionary, and sure enough there was a picture of Bristoe beside that entry. [Linked Image] grin

John

And his humor is dry, on account of Bristoe don't abide Vermouth. grin

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I only know to close people that have gotten a divorce ...brother after 20 and my best buddy 16 years ....BOTH of the lady's ....turned on their spouse like a rabid dog, I never seen it coming (with all the beers we've had ,not a leak/clue from them either!) unreal to see! ...one even had taken a inventory count/value of everything they have/had -over a year and some prior to saying "i'm done" !! .....sad chit ...shaking my head here.......

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Send the wife a postcard from paradise
with a pic of a beautiful chick that
sez "WISH YOU WERE HER".

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
.....sample some of the local LBFM's...take pics...& share them here...you'll become a campfire legend.

I am happy to say that I didn't know what that acronym stood for, especially after I googled it.........TMI blush (cause the computer doesn't translate :brush: correctly grin )

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Ya know, 75 pages.....I don't get it. Why do people have to put this stuff out for everyone to see? I got divorced back in the mid 90's. Not that anything was available back then, but why does everything in your life have to be on public display......

maddog

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by maddog
.....I don't get it. Why do people have to put this stuff out for everyone to see? .....why does everything in your life have to be on public display.....

Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by cisco1
Why would you put this chit on the internet?

Well, maybe he's a little disoriented after his wife wrecked his world.
It happens.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
LBFM-now that's funny. Had to go to the Urban Dictionary for that one.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Ho-Lee.........

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jpb

Doc, I have learned to swallow my coffee before I read a post by that funny bastid Bristoe. smile

John

Yeah. I should know better. This is not the first time Bristoe has done this to me.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ahhhh."
Its such a wonderful life being a kept man!
Was nice today, took her a sub for lunch, then went and worked the dog, now kicking back with a kracken and Pepsi.
Night off, gonna order pizza and she'll pick it up on the way home...

Life is good.

Oh, and Travis, just for s&g's, GFY!
Just had to get that off my back....
Still love ya tho.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
.....sample some of the local LBFM's...take pics...& share them here...you'll become a campfire legend.

I am happy to say that I didn't know what that acronym stood for, especially after I googled it.........TMI blush (cause the computer doesn't translate :brush: correctly grin )

Little brown fuggin machines....my first encounter was down in Brazil...girl I was with, wanted to take a shower...went to the shower & there were 4 other women taking showers (communal type thing) ended up with another girl & a better view...my advice to BD would be to head south...have fun...your dick will thank you...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Little brown fuggin machines....my first encounter was down in Brazil...girl I was with, wanted to take a shower...went to the shower & there were 4 other women taking showers (communal type thing) ended up with another girl & a better view...my advice to BD would be to head south...have fun...your dick will thank you...

See, who could possibly want to pay for counseling after that?

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Montevideo, Uruguay!
Thank me later.....

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
fugg counseling. counseling is just the womans way of torturing you. if she says its over, its over. the best revenge is to act like its cool and agree that is over for you too and has been for some time. thats why you porked her best friend.

My diploma is a DD214
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Can't let this thread continue without another quality Steve Buscemi vid.

Indeed.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i just made my old lady go get my decoys out of the storage room.

Next lesson would seem to be bird retrieval......
Mine was hardmouthed....

I'd move straight to cold water training...

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DaveR
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by huntsman22
When they're done, they're done......

This & you should be too.

Tell her to GFY & then do the best you can to defend yourself against what she will attempt to do.

If you do otherwise, you are a damn fool.

MM

Sound advice.

Oh yeah. It's pretty "easy" to tell someone you love and have kids with to GFY and leave. WTF is wrong with you people?

Everyone is rooting for divorce so you can relish it on 24HCF.

WTF?

If you go back and read my edit, my situation didn't involve an affair and I have no idea if OP's wife is having one but if she is, there is a reason for it and he'll have to decide if he will forgive her for her pettiness

Has nothing to do with rooting for divorce. Has everything to do with snapping her out of her bullchit fantasy of creating some new, exciting life for herself, AND keeping him on the backburner as a "plan B". Nearly EVERY woman does it. Don't want to hear any chit from the women, nearly EVERY one of them do it (again, with the stipulation they're not leaving a loser, a drunk, or an abusive or serial cheating azzhole).

As long as he's pushing for counseling, reconciliation, "trying to make things work", etc., HE IS MAKING HIMSELF HER PLAN B! She knows she can go out and try this new life on for size, and if it doesn't work, he'll likely let her return into open arms.

The whole "divorce her now" thing is about taking away her "plan b", and making her make the HARD CHOICES NOW (and live with those choices), and him not allowing himself to be strung along, or be her pacifier while she weans herself off of him.

Hard clean break now. Make her face reality NOW. She is making a choice. Make her live with it, full force, NOW.

I'd personally not give that advice if I didn't think it was the single best way for him to get her back. And, more importantly, to get himself started off on the right foot to making a new life for himself without her should she not return, or he decide she's no longer worth the effort.

When "they're gone, they're gone" is true...to an extent. Sometimes, they're gone, until they believe YOU are gone...and they begin to wonder why YOU were able to just walk away from THEM so quickly and easily.

Women want men (MEN) who stand up for themselves. She has disrespected him in a most severe way. If he doesn't stand up for himself now (by nexting her azz), she will never respect him. Without respect for him, she will NEVER have an attraction for him. That attraction is what could, possibly, pull her back.

Or, he could whine, moan, beg, plead, cry, bargain, negotiate, etc., and lose whatever respect she has left for him....

Sorry, but she got bored, or is having a fling, and has her head in a cheater's fog, has decided she wants more, and it is time for him to not tolerate that chit, and show it through action.

Nothing much more pathetic than a man who chases after a woman who doesn't want him. He needs to turn and walk away from that chit. Once he does so, maybe she will have her "WTF" and "Oh chit" moment, and turn to chase him. IF he does that, and IF that happens, HE is on his way to getting his wife back. A wife who won't attempt to disrespect him to such a severe extent again. IF he even wants her back at that point.

Good advice. Make her own it. Open an account and direct deposit your paychecks into that. Don't leave the house. Cut your hours and after talking to attorney, tell her she needs to move out. She's the one that wants the divorce, so make her own it. Make her very uncomfortable. That may shake her out of the "fog" and make her realize what she has lost, or may lose. Only then would counseling do some good. DaveR's advice is SPOT ON>

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 01/23/15.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

I'd move straight to cold water training...

This?

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534&v=Nzbbz7MD__I[/video]

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Dang,

24k hits in three days?? You Dudes must be a hotbed of ladies men and lovers and emotional caterers.

Wow.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

Page 38 of 65 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,044
Posts18,500,862
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.