Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
She is "interested" in running. Trump OTOH is running.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
grinCompared to just about everyone else, she has more balls than a pool table!!! grin

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/01...chael-moore-the-left-goes-bananas-175234

Bowsinger's prob'ly off poutin'.

If Sarah Darlin' runs, she needs to get Kinky Friedman's permission to use his slogan when he ran against GWB for Governor:

"Bein' President... Can it really be that hard?"

Hopefully it would work out better for her than for Kinky.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570
grinCompared to just about everyone else, she has more balls than a pool table!!! grin

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/01...chael-moore-the-left-goes-bananas-175234

Bowsinger's prob'ly off poutin'.

If Sarah Darlin' runs, she needs to get Kinky Friedman's permission to use his slogan when he ran against GWB for Governor:

"Bein' President... Can it really be that hard?"

Hopefully it would work out better for her than for Kinky.

Sarah introduced more than one new slogan last night...

Governor Sarah Palin is Ready For Hillary ��Are You?

Holding up a "Ready for Hillary" sticker, Sarah Palin asked the crowd at the first conservative showcase of the 2016 presidential campaign cycle to take on the likely Democratic presidential candidate.

"I'm ready for Hillary, are you? Are you coming?" the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate said.

Palin roused the cheering crowd at the Iowa Freedom Summit in Des Moines, Iowa, asking, "Is Hillary a new Democrat or an old one?"

She held up a Time Magazine from last year with the headline "Can Anyone Stop Hillary." She said the coverage was to "convince us that a pantsuit can crush patriots."

"Hey Iowa, can anyone stop Hillary?" Palin asked the crowd, before co-opting a famous Obama campaign slogan. "To borrow a phrase, 'Yes we can!' And it starts here and it starts now."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We like Sarah Palin for president.

The press really did an insult job on her the last time.

Sarah is a hunter and pro gun.

[img]http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/de...554569_3371_sarahpalin.jpg?itok=bSyN45Hi[/img]

[Linked Image]

All guns should be locked up when not in use!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I'd vote for Sarah for sure.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So if she wins will Todd or Crystal be the V.P. ?

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wyogal

As I'm sure many would just don't think she's electable.If I was a mega bazzillionare I'd take bets on that one as well..

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

As I'm sure many would just don't think she's electable.If I was a mega bazzillionare I'd take bets on that one as well..

Last time I checked, the overseas betting odds were about 30 to 1 that Sarah would get in the race and 100 to 1 that she would win.
They may not be as juicy and tempting after last night.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
My intent here was to highlight the FACT that Sarah Palin has more balls than any other political creature out there to slam the left for their miserable attitude towards Chris Kyle and our other Men who Serve. No equivocating, just flat out blast to their face. What is not to like about that????

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by krupp

Ted?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The media wants you to believe that too.

LOL
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by krupp

Why not Scott Walker?

Would be a plus to have 2 goodlookers in the Executive branch for a change.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

All guns should be locked up when not in use!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
My intent here was to highlight the FACT that Sarah Palin has more balls than any other political creature out there to slam the left for their miserable attitude towards Chris Kyle and our other Men who Serve. No equivocating, just flat out blast to their face. What is not to like about that????

Chris Kyle � For The Palin Family, It�s Personal
Posted on C4P, January 23 2015 - Posted by: iizthatiiz |

Ever since Chris Kyle first worked security for Sarah Palin in 2011, the Palins had a personal relationship with the former Navy SEAL. So when Hollywood elitists attacked and mocked his legacy, it was only natural for the Governor to leap to the�defense of a�man who had served as her personal bodyguard on many occasions. �In typical Palin fashion, she broadened her scope to encompass all those who serve, writing "God bless our troops", to begin her post, before letting loose on those�unfit to criticize, never less understand the dedication and sacrifice made by those who willingly choose to serve.

"Chris was a humble guy, like most vets, who did his job and was never really comfortable in the limelight. His passion was his family, faith, his country, and his fellow vets whom he always supported", Palin told People Magazine.

After Kyle�s security tours with the Palins, the friendship between Chris Kyle and the Palin family grew�when both Chris Kyle and Todd Palin were chosen to participate in the NBC competitive action�series �Stars Earn Stripes�. �Celebrities were paired with military vets and law enforcement personnel�to test their skills in realistic military training exercises, all for the benefit of charities. �

"It was an honor for me and others to participate in Stars Earn Stripes with Chris and others in the military." said Todd � "to stand shoulder to shoulder with them and learn just a little bit about what they were trained to do and what some of the missions were." �

Kyle was impressed with�Todd as well, "He�s Rambo, he�s straight up Rambo", Kyle said during one episode, adding "He was the first one on the boat, the first one under the wire ..�You don�t need anyone else. Forget Chuck Norris, send in Todd Palin."

After Chris� death in February of 2013, Iron Dog champion Todd Palin pledged the sum total�of his share from the upcoming race to The Chris Kyle Memorial�Trust.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by krp
I would vote for her, been saying that since she hit the national scene.

Kent

You betcha.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whatever it was she said about our military, kudos to her. But you guys realize she will never miss an opportunity to get the limelight, and the longer the odds, the longer the Hail Mary she will toss out there. Not criticizing, just the way it is in politics.

She is a longshot for office, but I think having her in the mix will highlight some issues that are important to rural America. I will put the bad taste i have had for Sarah on hold to see how things shake out.

I'd vote for Scott Walker if he makes it to the primary, if he can do for our nation what he's doing/done in WI, only good can come out of it.

Eat moose, burn spruce
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2

The media wants you to believe that too.

They know full well that she'd bring people to the polls in droves who hadn't voted in 20yr just like Perot did. That's why they are afraid of her.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tone it down for crying out loud, where is THIS Sarah Palin?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Glocktard, being from CA, don't you think that she would bring out the opposition in droves also? People in CA seemed to have a special kind of hate for her.

She is a polarizing figure that brings out the extremes in people. Love or hate...and the media sure has drummed up the hate part...

Eat moose, burn spruce
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Pittu
Whatever it was she said about our military, kudos to her. But you guys realize she will never miss an opportunity to get the limelight, and the longer the odds, the longer the Hail Mary she will toss out there. Not criticizing, just the way it is in politics.

She is a longshot for office, but I think having her in the mix will highlight some issues that are important to rural America. I will put the bad taste i have had for Sarah on hold to see how things shake out.

I'd vote for Scott Walker if he makes it to the primary, if he can do for our nation what he's doing/done in WI, only good can come out of it.

Scott Walker has a longer path than Palin. He took a good first step last night.
Can he do what Sarah did in 2008? Six months to the first debate...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 444Matt, 1_deuce, 10 invisible), 1,456 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.