Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Bless your brother, the good lord theough the power of prayer will help him with his tapeworm, maybe even cure him enough to ride his uber custom harley

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm still trying to fathom how a 5th wheel trailer at a KOA no less (always known for their uber-sanitary conditions) is the best place for a post-transplant recuperation stint.

Originally Posted by UCSF
Post Transplant Period

The post transplant period requires close monitoring of the kidney function, early signs of rejection, adjustments of the various medications, and vigilance for the increased incidence of immunosuppression-related effects such as infections and cancer.
http://transplant.surgery.ucsf.edu/conditions--procedures/kidney-transplantation.aspx

I don't know about anyone else, but if it were me, I think I'd be NOT buying .22LRs or any other stuff, NOT wheelin' and dealin' about bolting crap to a Harley, and NOT keeping anything that wasn't absolutely necessary, and NOT spending a dime on anything other than putting my soon-to-be-sliced-open-and-kidney-replaced self into a nice, comfortable, SAFE, CLEAN place for post-op recovery. I like me more than to think about a 5th wheel (the picture of uber-comfort, I'm sure) and a KOA (so clean they ought to just do the surgery right there anyway, right) for a post-op stay.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RWE

I am throwing in a 303 Enfield that I think is uber, to consummate the deal.

Probably would consummate better with a Swedish roller.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by RWE

I am throwing in a 303 Enfield that I think is uber, to consummate the deal.

Probably would consummate better with a Swedish roller.

Especially one that had an overly "consummated" chamber.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sven musta been riding the reamer.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RWE
sven musta been riding the reamer.

Sven has ridden his uber reamer in his last Swedish roller.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by RWE
I woke up in canada once after a night of drinking and felt the same way.

St. Catherine's Street in Montreal?

we were in Windsor. Across the street from Detroit.

geez, that was a whole story unto itself.

The Windsor Ballet, I take it?

grin

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Listen, we got lost leaving a Red Wings game and we wound up in another Country.

It's not like that schit doesn't happen all the time....

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by carbon12
[Linked Image]

I was unaware that the swedes had roller derby.

Still.

I am piqued.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RWE
Listen, we got lost leaving a Red Wings game and we wound up in another Country.

Where do the midget women fit into this story? Did they say, eehh

Last edited by jimy; 01/26/15.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gnoahhh

As far as tricking out a bike in a military motif, the add-ons described would be kind of hokey to me.

I'm sure it'll be awesome. whistle
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Safari, please stay home, heal, let your brain slow down, get out of the mania state of mind. Anxiety can do that. You KNOW that with
anti rejection meds you're more at risk for catching other stuff.
Why dishonor the good Lord's favor of a new kidney, by being reckless?

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
This is an UBER! thread. smile

It would happen when I gots to work.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We have figured out Bart's new crochet hobby.

I'm a one trick pony... I only crochet speedos.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got to thinking about the shells safariman wants to bolt onto the pipes, etc. 2.5" to 3.5" ID would necessitate a minimum of a British 4" shell up to and including the Brit 4.5" and US 5". Those shells weigh between 30 and 55 pounds, each, and the shells are thick steel in and of themselves. Heck, even the little 3" Brit shells from WWI weigh in at between 12 and 16 pounds each.

Yeah, like putting those on the ends of the pipes and intakes would work well.

crazy

Last edited by 4ager; 01/26/15.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by safariman
Also posted in classifieds, but thought I might get a bit more activity here:

I have been too sick and weak, as well as adle brained and fuzzy headed from meds and bad blood to ride my Harley since about the middle of last July, so thought it a good time to work out a deal with a freind of mine to do some customizing to it while I was waiting to get a Kidney, and a transplant. I am now set for my transplant, as mentioned here before, in March and HOPE to feel like riding again this late spring and summertime.

Anyone have an old empty artillery shell casing or two laying around they can sell me or allow me to trade them out of? How about an old Stainless Steel Canteen? Also need two big green surplus ammo cans.

Over the Winter, and hopefully finishing up while I am in Seattle getting my Kidney Transplant (that will be a whole month ordeal....) my motorcycle mechanic and builder (who recieved a pretty decent lazer sighted 45ACP and a bunch of ammo in trade for his work here but this is still mostly a labor of friendship and fun) is finishing up the turbocharger add on and some cosmetic stuff to give my bike ('03 Harley Sportster/Roadster) a WW ll Warbird look to it. We are adding old ammo cans to the rear fender struts for my luggage bags, a SS Canteen for an oil bag for the turbochargers oiling system, some flying tiger teeth and eyes motief, and other touches.

What we would LIKE to do, to really set this bike apart, is use a couple of old artillery shells with about a 2.5-3.5 inch I.D for my exhaust pipe and turbocharger air intake tube.

Era, original caliber, country of origin not terribly important. He will cut, chop, weld as needed to marry the parts together. Only requirement being at least a 2.5 inch ID (3in or more is better)and in not rusted out condition.

Whatchagot?

Thanks in advance.
If you have bad blood,you should be on a kidney machine to filter it.

As for the things you want,well,tacky comes to mind. crazy

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by RWE

Midget women ALWAYS fit into a story. They're nice and compact. You can store them anywhere!

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

We have figured out Bart's new crochet hobby.

I'm a one trick pony... I only crochet speedos.

Are you willing to trade for a SS Canteen and an ammo can?

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by RWE

Midget women ALWAYS fit into a story. They're nice and compact. You can store them anywhere!

Besides, they'd be a perfect match to Gimli ... err, RWE.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman

Anyone have an old empty artillery shell casing or two laying around they can sell me or allow me to trade them out of? How about an old Stainless Steel Canteen? Also need two big green surplus ammo cans.

Over the Winter, and hopefully finishing up while I am in Seattle getting my Kidney Transplant (that will be a whole month ordeal....) my motorcycle mechanic and builder (who recieved a pretty decent lazer sighted 45ACP and a bunch of ammo in trade for his work here but this is still mostly a labor of friendship and fun) is finishing up the turbocharger add on and some cosmetic stuff to give my bike ('03 Harley Sportster/Roadster) a WW ll Warbird look to it. We are adding old ammo cans to the rear fender struts for my luggage bags, a SS Canteen for an oil bag for the turbochargers oiling system, some flying tiger teeth and eyes motief, and other touches.

What we would LIKE to do, to really set this bike apart, is use a couple of old artillery shells with about a 2.5-3.5 inch I.D for my exhaust pipe and turbocharger air intake tube.

Era, original caliber, country of origin not terribly important. He will cut, chop, weld as needed to marry the parts together. Only requirement being at least a 2.5 inch ID (3in or more is better)and in not rusted out condition.

Thanks in advance.

Nailed It..!

[Linked Image]

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 222Sako, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 48 invisible), 2,135 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,336
Posts18,506,129
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.