Home
Also posted in classifieds, but thought I might get a bit more activity here:

I have been too sick and weak, as well as adle brained and fuzzy headed from meds and bad blood to ride my Harley since about the middle of last July, so thought it a good time to work out a deal with a freind of mine to do some customizing to it while I was waiting to get a Kidney, and a transplant. I am now set for my transplant, as mentioned here before, in March and HOPE to feel like riding again this late spring and summertime.

Anyone have an old empty artillery shell casing or two laying around they can sell me or allow me to trade them out of? How about an old Stainless Steel Canteen? Also need two big green surplus ammo cans.

Over the Winter, and hopefully finishing up while I am in Seattle getting my Kidney Transplant (that will be a whole month ordeal....) my motorcycle mechanic and builder (who recieved a pretty decent lazer sighted 45ACP and a bunch of ammo in trade for his work here but this is still mostly a labor of friendship and fun) is finishing up the turbocharger add on and some cosmetic stuff to give my bike ('03 Harley Sportster/Roadster) a WW ll Warbird look to it. We are adding old ammo cans to the rear fender struts for my luggage bags, a SS Canteen for an oil bag for the turbochargers oiling system, some flying tiger teeth and eyes motief, and other touches.

What we would LIKE to do, to really set this bike apart, is use a couple of old artillery shells with about a 2.5-3.5 inch I.D for my exhaust pipe and turbocharger air intake tube.

Era, original caliber, country of origin not terribly important. He will cut, chop, weld as needed to marry the parts together. Only requirement being at least a 2.5 inch ID (3in or more is better)and in not rusted out condition.

Whatchagot?

Thanks in advance.
x
I am planning for another shot a life, in full again. My kidney is coming from a first cousin of mine.

I need one to have a shot at life, too. But unlike some might do, I am already looking forward to my life after being this sick this long. It as been a long and not fun haul, three years worth of just the worst part. FWIW, one cannot be considered for a Kidney Transplant until they are on the brink of death or Dyalysis, which I most certainly am.

Have any more value judgements to make based upon inadequate data and mis information?

If you are ever faced with a potential life ending disease, you can choose how you plan to give yourself some hope for the other side of said illness however you wish to. This is my way of having some things to look forward to while I am doing all of my rehab etc. And, my friend is doing this for me in large part to also give me a hope and dream to hang onto during some soon coming very dark days.

My great grandfather died from this, as did my grandfather. Both at a younger age than I am right now. Surviveability of this surgery with both of my old kidneys coming out is not 100%, either.

But it is well known that faith, along with hopes and dreams to look forward to help much in getting one through an ordeal like the one I have coming. 30 days worth at a minimum, before I can come home and continue a long rehab.

I HOPE to feel up to riding the motorcycle sometime after my surgery, and a good friend is fixing it up for me so that I am even more excited about it and the prospects.
Dude...
Another real safariman experience?

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8526344/1
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...en_Fire_Members_Are_Dishones#Post8401761
http://www.cbs.state.or.us/external/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_actions.html
http://www.cbs.state.or.us/external/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005-p.pdf
If someone wasn't manipulating members or running another con, they
would find this stuff on ebay in 30 seconds.
UFB.
Originally Posted by safariman

But it is well known that faith, along with hopes and dreams to look forward to help much in getting one through an ordeal like the one I have coming.

Actually, faith alone is sufficient.

Guns, bikes, etc are just as much a preoccupation before as they are after potential life changing events.

May want to re-evaluate your post operative life choices.

Thanks, you remembered me!

Oh I bet it gets PLENTY of activity both here and in the Classifieds.

Pathetic.....
I really hope this turns into another UBER safariman thread. This could get really good.

pri�or�i�ty

noun
plural noun: priorities
a thing that is regarded as more important than another.
"housework didn't figure high on her list of priorities"
the fact or condition of being regarded or treated as more important.
"the safety of the country takes priority over any other matter"
synonyms: prime concern, most important consideration, primary issue More

Clyde
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

I am just waiting for a second hand, only slightly used Kidney to appear in the classified! grin
" three years worth of just the worst part."

Time DOES fly, but it doesn't seem THAT long ago that Big Bad You,and Your Big Black SIL, were ready to beat hell out of anyone that dared show up at your place.
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Time DOES fly, but it doesn't seem THAT long ago that Big Bad You,and Your Big Black SIL, were ready to beat hell out of anyone that dared show up at your place.

Yep, he was loaded for woodchuck and shot the azz off a Bear

Link for the laugh?

Ebay or any decent gun show. Hell, a good size Army Surplus shop would likely have it.

safariman is somehow having a double rifle that might be in hand later this year, and somehow sourcing a .45ACP with laser grips (that must have been a trade deal done), buying stuff at Cabelas and on here, and yet can't manage to get the cheapest of crap from Ebay or any number of online surplus dealers.

I agree with kamo_gari and RWE; priorities are skewed to an amazing degree.

The one that was going to father an entire offensive line with his daughter?

That was epic.

Not "plans to build a WWII styled Harley Roadster while on the brink of death epic". But still, pretty fuggin' epic.

Travis
Originally Posted by 4ager

Ebay or any decent gun show. Hell, a good size Army Surplus shop would likely have it.

safariman is somehow having a double rifle that might be in hand later this year, and somehow sourcing a .45ACP with laser grips (that must have been a trade deal done), buying stuff at Cabelas and on here, and yet can't manage to get the cheapest of crap from Ebay or any number of online surplus dealers.

Dude!

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find a canteen? There are probably less than 12 billion in circulation right now.

Trades considered!

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave

Dude!

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find a canteen? There are probably less than 12 billion in circulation right now.

Trades considered!

Travis

Yeah, I'm just hording the couple stainless ones I have waiting for the market to spike.
If safariman is going all the way across the state to UW to get his miracle transplant, you'd have to think he'd pass plenty of surplus shops along the way.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9500629/1

Sherri and I will hook up the 5th wheel to the F-250 and point it all toward the U of W / Virgina Mason center for Kidney, Liver and Pancreas transplants.

Of course, that's the location with the miracle KOA that's a perfect recovery unit for post-kidney transplants.

There is a KOA nearby and this will be our home for about one month while I go through the surgery and long recovery. My mother and step dad with possibly another caregiver/helper will be coming along and staying with us as I will be very frail and need 24 hour attention for a while. Due to the possibility of an artery suture blowout or my body starting to reject the new Kidney, I and my caregivers all have to stay within a 10 minute drive of the hospital for at least one month after the operation.

Then again, that's over in that area of the state where he couldn't attend a rally against I594:

Yep, I am scheduled for a Kidney Transplant in March. I posted about this a week or so ago. I will be in Seattle for a full month recovering.

For someone to be like this:

Just like I am too sick to drive 5 miles from my home to duck hunt, or go to a gun show, I am far too weak right now to go to such a rally. Kidney function is down to only 21%. My resting heart rate is most often well above 100BPM because it is so hard for my heart to get blood through my blocked kidneys. My internet chatting right now is my only time out of bed all day today. My arms and legs are covered in unsightly sores from my lack of kidney function and I am chronically fatigued, out of breath and exhausted.

There's a helluva lot of traveling anticipated, and a lot of dealing around going on.
Initialy he was headed east for the transplant. Now he is headed to Seattle hmmmm...
His ol lady will be by soon to tell everyone they are bullies for picking on SM
She may do well to make sure he stays on the script.

The amount of fremdsch�men I feel is so insurmountable, I'm going to have to put him on ignore just to keep me from sucking a glock...

Profile for asphaltangel

Member #:

Title:

Campfire Regular

Total Posts:

Registered on:

03/25/13 01:15 PM

Add to UBB Buddies | Ignore this user | Add to Watched Users | Show User's Posts

About Me

Mental Health

Hobbies:

Shooting, motorcycle riding, camping, reading, parasailing, hiking, etc

base of the Blue Mountains

Originally Posted by RWE

The amount of fremdsch�men I feel is so insurmountable, I'm going to have to put him on ignore just to keep me from sucking a glock...

�ber fremdsch�men?

As I recall there was an incident of illegal concealed carry in Illinois or vicinity.

The Texas Heart Shot on the bear was funny.
You think if he would of just posted a quick add about the items he was looking for... For the most part most don't give a crap what he is doing with them and to a certain extent most aren't to concerned about what's going on in his life. A simple hey looking for some old artillery cases, stainless steel canteens etc and left it at that would of been to easy I guess...
Just when the "My Wife Doesn't Love Me" thread was starting to fizzle.

Thanks SM,,,, you never disappoint.

BTW,,,,, I have a couple of knives listed in the classified's.
Just thought I'd mention it because I'm sure it'll get more hits on this turd than it will over there.
Any thread with Safariman = train wreck, and I can't help but look!!
Originally Posted by The_Yetti

You were reading a SM thread when you crashed your Harley weren't you??? Now don't go stealing his ideas and use them on your bike...
I'd try to help, but my artillery shells smell like rotten fish.

GTC
Originally Posted by 79S

You were reading a SM thread when you crashed your Harley weren't you??? Now don't go stealing his ideas and use them on your bike...

I won't, so when you headed to WA to donate that kidney? Very nice of you by the way!
Originally Posted by RWE

Thanks to SM for starting this thread. German vocab just grew by a very cool word.

Originally Posted by carbon12
[ German vocab just grew by a very cool word.

The only german word I know is 'scheiss arshe'(sp?) My dearly departed great granny used to teach it to me. As in, "get out of that cookie jar you little scheiss arshe"......

Put dat in yer book......

I have been too sick and weak, as well as adle brained and fuzzy headed from meds and bad blood to ride my Harley since about the middle of last July,

According to Mrs Safariman, your not THAT sick since July.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Did_you_know_I_m_an_art_tea#Post9530767

Originally Posted by asphaltangel

What a cute picture! It's great to see a grandpa interacting with his gradaughter on that level.

I had fun "playing" with our grandaughter over Christmas break when we went out to Fort Lauderdale. I have some pics of playing in the Ocean and in her bedroom that I will always keep to treasure the memories.

Thanks for the post.

Walla Walla to Fort Lauderdale is about 4927kms, that's a long haul for a man as sick as you say you are.

And whether by land or air, it costs a lot of money to travel these days, hence your "I am poor as a church mouse crap" goes out the window.

Yeah, reading SM's posts are like driving past a wreck on the interstate. You can't help but look to see just what the latest drama the guy is stirring up. One can't help but wonder why he constantly sticks his foot in his mouth. Addled from drugs and bad blood? Well, then shut up until you aren't! Recent times that found me loopy from pain meds post-op sure as heck didn't find me trying to speak coherently or making dumb deals on the internet for all to see. To do otherwise is to exhibit a lack of inherent good sense, IMO.

As far as tricking out a bike in a military motif, the add-ons described would be kind of hokey to me. A far better approach would be to simply dress the bike with a finish scheme mimicking a WWII Harley, without a bunch gimcrack. Properly done it would be a stunning bit of understatement, IMO.
What the hell, kms, who uses that!
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
without a bunch gimcrack.

One man's gimcrack, is another man's tradegoods.....
Originally Posted by jorgeI

All us grunts for a start! wink grin
Make sure they stencil "Patriot" on it somewhere in bold letters.
I thought gimcrack was that combination of lint and dingleberry that accumulates after a day of hiking.
Does anybody have an empty can of Coca-Cola?

Willing to trade. Or purchase (if necessary.)

PM me with details.

Dave

As far as tricking out a bike in a military motif, the add-ons described would be kind of hokey to me.

You did get to see the yellow Avalanche with uber-winch mounted to the roof, yes? He's been blessed with tremendous flair for the unsightly. smile

What!? You're not getting action on your classified ad? You can't find anymore suckers here? UFB.... Is there and insurance con thrown in for the hellovit?
I have a vintage pull tab can, previously fired.

I'm the 3rd owner.
Originally Posted by SKane

As far as tricking out a bike in a military motif, the add-ons described would be kind of hokey to me.

You did get to see the yellow Avalanche with uber-winch mounted to the roof, yes? He's been blessed with flair for the unsightly. smile

Skane,

I'm glad you're online. Since you're a piss-drunk-Midwestern-cock, do you think you could find me some old STrohs cans? Old Style will also be considered.

Thanks,
Dave
PS- I'm running pipes out of the bed of my 1980 Toyota. Thought the Strohs cans would add some class.

Dave
PS- I'm running pipes out of the bed of my 1980 Toyota. Thought the Strohs cans would add some class.

Dave

You need PBR, or go straight to Country Club malt liquor, if only to pay homage to the rez.

Skane,

I'm glad you're online. Since you're a piss-drunk-Midwestern-cock, do you think you could find me some old STrohs cans? Old Style will also be considered.

Thanks,
Dave

You crocheting a hat? laugh

PM me with details.

Dave

I would, but I don't drink Coca-Cola......bad for the kidneys.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

PM me with details.

Dave

I would, but I don't drink Coca-Cola......bad for the kidneys.

Soup... out the nose... burns... ow...

Dave

Only if they're duct taped together. Might want to consider a stack of .50 Cal ammo cans duct taped together for a tool chest, too.

PM me with details.

I got one I'll let go cheap,..it's LNIB, slightly used.!

[Linked Image]
where's the bipod?
Dave

Ohhhhhhh. I thought you were looking for your next build.

[Linked Image]
Dave

[Linked Image]

We have figured out Bart's new crochet hobby.
Originally Posted by RWE
where's the bipod?

Is it supposed to have a bipod? It's not really my can, I don't have the can in my possession,...I'm selling it for my BIL..
Originally Posted by RWE
where's the bipod?

and the magizine

Dave

You need PBR, or go straight to Country Club malt liquor, if only to pay homage to the rez.

Downg here, we jooz Tecate cans, Meng.

GTC

Yahoo Maps/Directions, a website owned and operated by an "American" company.

Yahoo! Inc., global Internet services company based in Sunnyvale, Calif. The company was founded in 1994 by Jerry Yang and David Filo, graduate students at Stanford University in California.
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Don't get snappy.

American companies try to help the handicapped.

Must be a leftie...
Originally Posted by RWE

Don't get snappy.

American companies try to help the handicapped.

Stop it...dammitt! Tea hurts nasal cavities when traveling backwards.

Yahoo! Inc., global Internet services company based in Sunnyvale, Calif. The company was founded in 1994 by Jerry Yang and David Filo, graduate students at Stanford University in California.

Knew I smelled rotten fish on the fire somewhere, oh wait it is just Miss Lynn again.
Originally Posted by VOUScrasher

Knew I smelled rotten fish on the fire somewhere, oh wait it is just Miss Lynn again.

Naw, that's the bait that safariman keeps tossing out for yet another sucker.

Oh, and crossfire's artillery shells.
Originally Posted by RWE

Don't get snappy.

[bleep] you....
That, wasn't nice.
I woke up in canada once after a night of drinking and felt the same way.
Originally Posted by Raeford
That, wasn't nice.

Neither is he....
Oh, ok.
Originally Posted by RWE

St. Catherine's Street in Montreal?
I am not nice.

But it wasn't personal. 100% knee jerk jokery.

That's the best I got for an apology.
Originally Posted by RWE

we were in Windsor. Across the street from Detroit.

geez, that was a whole story unto itself.
Does anyone know where I can buy an uber magnum for an upcoming bear hunt, preferably one that comes with it's own follow-up person who will ultimitely kill "my" bear?

I have some 10-22 magazines and a avalanche transmission for trade
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Does anyone know where I can buy an uber magnum for an upcoming bear hunt, preferably one that comes with it's own follow-up person who will ultimitely kill "my" bear?

yes, I happen to be selling one for my brother.

My brother is included.
Sweet would you be interested in the transmission and magazines? Maybe i'll even sweeten the deal with a competition belt that I recently bought, and is fantastic for use as a concealed carry belt...
Originally Posted by RWE

My brother is included.

Do you have to go buy one in another state just to sell for this deal? Gun, or brother, or both? If so, I'll sell you my brother - cheap.
Originally Posted by RWE

My brother is included.

Maybe I could point you in the right direction witj some insurance and annuities?
Why is your brother selling his bear?
Well, he's kind of my brother.

He answered an ad in a missionary trade magazine, and I call him my brother.

But he eats more than I can afford, so I need to lose him.

He won't make the follow up kill with a rifle, but he's a mean mf'er with a spear.

I am throwing in a 303 Enfield that I think is uber, to consummate the deal.

Don't get misled by the word consummate. My brother doesn't swing that way.
Bless your brother, the good lord theough the power of prayer will help him with his tapeworm, maybe even cure him enough to ride his uber custom harley
I'm still trying to fathom how a 5th wheel trailer at a KOA no less (always known for their uber-sanitary conditions) is the best place for a post-transplant recuperation stint.

Originally Posted by UCSF
Post Transplant Period

The post transplant period requires close monitoring of the kidney function, early signs of rejection, adjustments of the various medications, and vigilance for the increased incidence of immunosuppression-related effects such as infections and cancer.
http://transplant.surgery.ucsf.edu/conditions--procedures/kidney-transplantation.aspx

I don't know about anyone else, but if it were me, I think I'd be NOT buying .22LRs or any other stuff, NOT wheelin' and dealin' about bolting crap to a Harley, and NOT keeping anything that wasn't absolutely necessary, and NOT spending a dime on anything other than putting my soon-to-be-sliced-open-and-kidney-replaced self into a nice, comfortable, SAFE, CLEAN place for post-op recovery. I like me more than to think about a 5th wheel (the picture of uber-comfort, I'm sure) and a KOA (so clean they ought to just do the surgery right there anyway, right) for a post-op stay.
Originally Posted by RWE

Probably would consummate better with a Swedish roller.
Originally Posted by RWE

Probably would consummate better with a Swedish roller.

Especially one that had an overly "consummated" chamber.
sven musta been riding the reamer.
Originally Posted by RWE
sven musta been riding the reamer.

Sven has ridden his uber reamer in his last Swedish roller.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

we were in Windsor. Across the street from Detroit.

geez, that was a whole story unto itself.

The Windsor Ballet, I take it?

grin
Listen, we got lost leaving a Red Wings game and we wound up in another Country.

It's not like that schit doesn't happen all the time....
[Linked Image]

I was unaware that the swedes had roller derby.

Still.

I am piqued.
Originally Posted by RWE
Listen, we got lost leaving a Red Wings game and we wound up in another Country.

Where do the midget women fit into this story? Did they say, eehh

I'm sure it'll be awesome. whistle
[Linked Image]

Safari, please stay home, heal, let your brain slow down, get out of the mania state of mind. Anxiety can do that. You KNOW that with
anti rejection meds you're more at risk for catching other stuff.
Why dishonor the good Lord's favor of a new kidney, by being reckless?
This is an UBER! thread. smile

It would happen when I gots to work.

I'm a one trick pony... I only crochet speedos.
Got to thinking about the shells safariman wants to bolt onto the pipes, etc. 2.5" to 3.5" ID would necessitate a minimum of a British 4" shell up to and including the Brit 4.5" and US 5". Those shells weigh between 30 and 55 pounds, each, and the shells are thick steel in and of themselves. Heck, even the little 3" Brit shells from WWI weigh in at between 12 and 16 pounds each.

Yeah, like putting those on the ends of the pipes and intakes would work well.

crazy

I have been too sick and weak, as well as adle brained and fuzzy headed from meds and bad blood to ride my Harley since about the middle of last July, so thought it a good time to work out a deal with a freind of mine to do some customizing to it while I was waiting to get a Kidney, and a transplant. I am now set for my transplant, as mentioned here before, in March and HOPE to feel like riding again this late spring and summertime.

Anyone have an old empty artillery shell casing or two laying around they can sell me or allow me to trade them out of? How about an old Stainless Steel Canteen? Also need two big green surplus ammo cans.

Over the Winter, and hopefully finishing up while I am in Seattle getting my Kidney Transplant (that will be a whole month ordeal....) my motorcycle mechanic and builder (who recieved a pretty decent lazer sighted 45ACP and a bunch of ammo in trade for his work here but this is still mostly a labor of friendship and fun) is finishing up the turbocharger add on and some cosmetic stuff to give my bike ('03 Harley Sportster/Roadster) a WW ll Warbird look to it. We are adding old ammo cans to the rear fender struts for my luggage bags, a SS Canteen for an oil bag for the turbochargers oiling system, some flying tiger teeth and eyes motief, and other touches.

What we would LIKE to do, to really set this bike apart, is use a couple of old artillery shells with about a 2.5-3.5 inch I.D for my exhaust pipe and turbocharger air intake tube.

Era, original caliber, country of origin not terribly important. He will cut, chop, weld as needed to marry the parts together. Only requirement being at least a 2.5 inch ID (3in or more is better)and in not rusted out condition.

Whatchagot?

Thanks in advance.
If you have bad blood,you should be on a kidney machine to filter it.

As for the things you want,well,tacky comes to mind. crazy
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by RWE

Midget women ALWAYS fit into a story. They're nice and compact. You can store them anywhere!
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

I'm a one trick pony... I only crochet speedos.

Are you willing to trade for a SS Canteen and an ammo can?
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by RWE

Midget women ALWAYS fit into a story. They're nice and compact. You can store them anywhere!

Besides, they'd be a perfect match to Gimli ... err, RWE.

Thanks in advance.

Nailed It..!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Nailed It..!

[Linked Image]

roll tide laugh
LOL

Need an Uber bag of popcorn...

[Linked Image]
I understand birddog65 promised SM a kidney to post this and take the heat off the "Wife doesn't love me" thread
Originally Posted by 79S

I won't, so when you headed to WA to donate that kidney? Very nice of you by the way!

I try to be a good samaritan sometimes...

Thanks in advance.

Nailed It..!

[Linked Image]

Nothing says uber like a springer.
I was in Chicago once, and saw Jerry Springer, it was uber.
Originally Posted by RWE

Maybe that's why he wants the artillery shells. On today's menu....Midget stuffed artillery shells with a side of UBER!!!

Clyde
Originally Posted by RWE

Yeah, but do they come with a bipod?
Originally Posted by Razz

Yeah, but do they come with a bipod?

When it gets to that point, does it matter how they come?
Asphaltangel gits wind of this thread she gonna whup all y'alls azzes.

Mike
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Asphaltangel gits wind of this thread she gonna whup all y'alls azzes.

Mike

Yup, she might. It would be neat, though, for her and/or SM address this:

I have been too sick and weak, as well as adle brained and fuzzy headed from meds and bad blood to ride my Harley since about the middle of last July,

According to Mrs Safariman, your not THAT sick since July.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Did_you_know_I_m_an_art_tea#Post9530767

Originally Posted by asphaltangel

What a cute picture! It's great to see a grandpa interacting with his gradaughter on that level.

I had fun "playing" with our grandaughter over Christmas break when we went out to Fort Lauderdale. I have some pics of playing in the Ocean and in her bedroom that I will always keep to treasure the memories.

Thanks for the post.

Walla Walla to Fort Lauderdale is about 4927kms, that's a long haul for a man as sick as you say you are.

And whether by land or air, it costs a lot of money to travel these days, hence your "I am poor as a church mouse crap" goes out the window.

Buncha cold hearted fuggers. Please grant a dying man his wish and send him $14.00 in ammo cans and a $3.00 canteen. Maybe someone could send an email to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Probably just wants to relive his years in the service.
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Anyone have an old artillery shell casing or two laying around they can sell me or allow me to trade them out of? How about an old Stainless Steel Canteen? Also need two big green ammo cans.

Over the Winter, and hopefully finishing up while I am in Seattle getting my Kidney Transplant (that will be a whole month ordeal....) my motorcycle mechanic and builder (who recieved a pretty decent lazer sighted 45ACP and a bunch of ammo in trade for his work here) is finishing up the turbocharger add on and some cosmetic stuff to give my bike ('03 Harley Roadster) a WW ll Warbird look to it. We are adding old ammo cans to the rear fender struts for my luggage bags, a SS Canteen for an oil bag for the turbochargers oiling system, some flying tiger teeth and eyes motief, and other touches.

What we would LIKE to do, to really set this bike apart, is use a couple of old artillery shells with about a 2.5-3.5 inch I.D for my exhaust pipe and turbocharger intake tube.

Era, original caliber, country of origin not terribly important. He will cut, chop, weld as needed to marry the parts together. Only requirement being at least a 2.5 inch ID and in not rusted out condition.

Whatchagot?

Thanks in advance.

Pre-organ transplant but concerned with a turbocharged HD and getting it ready for you to rock out on with a WWII era motif post-op, eh? God forgive me, but I have but this: if some deserving child or young adult who'd give anything to have a shot at life with a desperately needed transplant loses out to you on the list of recipients, well, man, that, to this reader is... a tragic and horrific injustice. frown

The stoopid fug actually actually thinks his 1/8 mile wonderbike is a RACE BIKE as mentioned numerous times in his postings.
Next he'll be wanting to mount a bazooka to the handlebars.

I'm thinking he's the biggest squirrel at the track
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Buncha cold hearted fuggers. Please grant a dying man his wish and send him $14.00 in ammo cans and a $3.00 canteen. Maybe someone could send an email to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Don't forget the 100# or better of old, inert artillery shells.
I'm still trying to fathom how a 5th wheel trailer at a KOA no less (always known for their uber-sanitary conditions) is the best place for a post-transplant recuperation stint.

He won't...... hint.......

I can tell you from professional experience that regardless of whether the surgery is performed at UW or VM that he will spend atleast the first 2 weeks in a negative pressure ICU room with attached anteroom with minimal visitation to guard against infection and monitor for rejection. Typically discharge is 3-6 weeks post surgery for this stuff.

No KOA time in his near future.

I've transported several of these patients from both facilities and rather then wear PPE to protect others from them the spacesuit is worn to protect them from others.

I work on a critical care transport ambulance in Seattle so I'm not guessing.
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
[quote=4ager]I'm still trying to fathom how a 5th wheel trailer at a KOA no less (always known for their uber-sanitary conditions) is the best place for a post-transplant recuperation stint. [quote]

He won't...... hint.......

I can tell you from professional experience that regardless of whether the surgery is performed at UW or VM that he will spend atleast the first 2 weeks in a negative pressure ICU room with attached anteroom with minimal visitation to guard against infection and monitor for rejection. Typically discharge is 3-6 weeks post surgery for this stuff.

No KOA time in his near future.

I've transported several of these patients from both facilities and rather then wear PPE to protect others from them the spacesuit is worn to protect them from others.

I work on a critical care transport ambulance in Seattle so I'm not guessing.

Thank you.

I had a suspicion that a KOA with "facilities" was not going to facilitate post-op recovery.

I'd hazard a guess that a doc specializing in transplants might have covered this by now, but perhaps I'm mistaken.
Why does this thread remind me of this:

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...8&x-yt-cl=84503534&v=mjEcj8KpuJw[/video]

Why keep coming back for more?
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Anyone have an old artillery shell casing or two laying around they can sell me or allow me to trade them out of? How about an old Stainless Steel Canteen? Also need two big green ammo cans.

Over the Winter, and hopefully finishing up while I am in Seattle getting my Kidney Transplant (that will be a whole month ordeal....) my motorcycle mechanic and builder (who recieved a pretty decent lazer sighted 45ACP and a bunch of ammo in trade for his work here) is finishing up the turbocharger add on and some cosmetic stuff to give my bike ('03 Harley Roadster) a WW ll Warbird look to it. We are adding old ammo cans to the rear fender struts for my luggage bags, a SS Canteen for an oil bag for the turbochargers oiling system, some flying tiger teeth and eyes motief, and other touches.

What we would LIKE to do, to really set this bike apart, is use a couple of old artillery shells with about a 2.5-3.5 inch I.D for my exhaust pipe and turbocharger intake tube.

Era, original caliber, country of origin not terribly important. He will cut, chop, weld as needed to marry the parts together. Only requirement being at least a 2.5 inch ID and in not rusted out condition.

Whatchagot?

Thanks in advance.

Pre-organ transplant but concerned with a turbocharged HD and getting it ready for you to rock out on with a WWII era motif post-op, eh? God forgive me, but I have but this: if some deserving child or young adult who'd give anything to have a shot at life with a desperately needed transplant loses out to you on the list of recipients, well, man, that, to this reader is... a tragic and horrific injustice. frown

The stoopid fug actually actually thinks his 1/8 mile wonderbike is a RACE BIKE as mentioned numerous times in his postings.

I'm thinking he's the biggest squirrel at the track

Are sportsters even real HDs?
Artillery Shells

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Pair-o..._DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27eba42522

5 Canteens.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-5-WW2-Dated-Canteens-with-Cups-and-Covers-/291360036011

Ammo Cans

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...mmo+cans&_nkw=ammo+cans&_sacat=0

[Linked Image]
turbo charging a sportster?? why don't you just put your head under a bus tire now?
[Linked Image]

Thought I'd lighten it up a bit�this is not a sportster smile

[Linked Image]
Gives a whole new meaning to "shot your wad."
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by EQFD193
[Linked Image]

Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy smile
[Linked Image]

You're digging the "pleasure button" on the "bitch seat". Admit it. wink
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

I'd drive that m'fer like I stole it!
grin laugh
I am now set for my transplant, as mentioned here before, in March ...

Pics of the kidney, or it never happened.
[Linked Image]

A horse of a different color�so to speak
[Linked Image]

An anti-gravity bike? Dayum...
IT'S A MIRACLE!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

grin
[Linked Image]

Heck Yeah,..with a 15 ft. tall orange flag...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Heck Yeah,..with a 15 ft. tall orange flag...

[Linked Image]

Yep. Like a f'kin' boss.
Take it to the drags and get back to us.

Sooooo much fun.

[img]http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/EQFD193/th_172.mp4[/img]

Thought I'd lighten it up a bit�this is not a sportster smile
So sick. So broke. Shame, really.
[Linked Image]

grin

So let me get this straight.

I make a standard inane joke alluding to using the SI system as a handicap and get both a phu-Q and a "he's mean".

Whereas an inference to getting off on the bitch seat gets a grin.

WTF?
Was there a women involved in the wtf moment? Why is this a surprise?
Originally Posted by slg888
[Linked Image]

Yeah, that's about right. *grins*
Man check out them GUNS!!! He's easily the biggest man at comicon
[Linked Image]
the daughter of a very good friend just had a double kidney and pancreas transplant at Barnes-Jewish hospital in St Louis. The cause of kidney failure was life long type one diabetes.
The operation was flawless, and there seems to be no rejection issues.
HOWEVER, the recovery from this is more like THREE months. Or more. The family has had to rent an apartment next to the hospital, and someone has to stay with the lass every day, all day, and every night, all night.
It is not quick, easy, inexpensive or fun. Frankly this recovery is all the family is concentrating on.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the daughter of a very good friend just had a double kidney and pancreas transplant at Barnes-Jewish hospital in St Louis. The cause of kidney failure was life long type one diabetes.
HOWEVER, the recovery from this is more like THREE months. Or more. The family has had to rent an apartment next to the hospital, and someone has to stay with the lass every day, all day, and every night, all night.
It is not quick, easy, inexpensive or fun. Frankly this recovery is all the family is concentrating on.

And 22 shells of course.
Originally Posted by RWE

I make a standard inane joke alluding to using the SI system as a handicap and get both a phu-Q and a "he's mean".

Whereas an inference to getting off on the bitch seat gets a grin.

WTF?

Dude! Pinot grigio ain't doing your CF persona any favors.
Dave

[Linked Image]

Para cord slings and beer can hats! I wanna be an entrepreneur! I wanna claw my way up to middle management!
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Not SM he's going to be sage rat hunting by the end of April...
[Linked Image]

An anti-gravity bike? Dayum...

I have a TW. Digging those saddle bags, are they molded ammo cans?
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

I was unaware that the swedes had roller derby.

Still.

I am piqued.

Long day,...just got home, and am playing catch up.

Did she have a slam fire with a Swede Roller ?

.....I keep telling you folks to be careful about that.

Pears sent

GTC
That's funny AKbob :)�No I originally bought those in Sturgis for my softail but modified them for the TW.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RWE

Someone say midget women?

Jemma
this thread needs an
[Linked Image]
FWIW to all of those poking fun, I did try the Military Surplus Stores around the region for this this stuff, and the artillery shells I want, according to a couple of them, are a thing of the past. No longer available. Something about Federal regulations that I had not heard before. So far, only aluminum canteens as well. I am still hoping for a stainless Steel canteen.

Not sure about them being regulated out of circulation, I had not heard that before, but it could be true. What is true so far is that my searches for the shell casings I want have come up empty. I did not think that asking about them here would bring up such a long thread.

Just trying to add some accessories to the bike while it is down for a while and being worked on anyway, on the cheap. I had no idea that a search for such would cause such a firestorm, but it did and I can live with that. No one was hurt, and some of you had some fun at this. Nothing to fret over. Despite all of the posts poking fun, I am STILL in hopes that someone has one or two of these laying around that they will let me buy or trade them out of. So far striking out at the surplus stores etc. Including on line. If none are found, life shall obviously go on and without much of a care over this one piece of the puzzle not going exactly as I had hoped. Not a big deal and especially not with - as many of you correctly noted - MUCH bigger fish to fry for me these days.

I did get a PM about the ammo cans, which is appreciated.

Some of you would not be fiddling with such things just weeks before a major surgery and long recovery and re hab. Fine. When it is you looking straight in the face of such a thing you plan for it and deal with it as YOU think will be most helpful for YOU.

As to my style or preferences, I want to have fun things that I used to be able to enjoy getting tweaked and tuned and ready for me so that when I am in a hospital room or lab somewhere in Seattle getting IV's put in and taken out, sick from too much or too little of this medicine or that while they try to dial it all in, and for many days dependant upon others to assist me with the basic body functions and activities of daily life.... that I have stuff that I love ready for me to try as soon as I am physically able. I may NOT be quite up to much of a ride or varmint shoot for still months even after I am released from the transplant Center. But the hope and dream being there will lend brightness and a smile to those days drudgery, needles, and feeling quite sick which I am told await me.

This is my way, does not have to be yours. And in fact I do not recall suggesting that anyone besides me handle a potentially fatal procedure and long re hab in my way. I only asked if someone had a couple of items that I need to complete a project. that is not. Getting them or having them on hand for my bike builder friend to use will be a nice fun touch. But not haveing them would not be so bad, either. It ain't this big of a deal folks. Well, too me, anyway.
FWIW to all of those poking fun, I did try the Military Surplus Stores around the region for this this stuff, and the artillery shells I want, according to a couple of them, are a thing of the past. No longer available. Something about Federal regulations that I had not heard before. So far, only aluminum canteens as well. I am still hoping for a stainless Steel canteen.

Not sure about them being regulated out of circulation, I had not heard that before, but it could be true. What is true so far is that my searches for the shell casings I want have come up empty. I did not think that asking about them here would bring up such a long thread.

Just trying to add some accessories to the bike while it is down for a while and being worked on anyway, on the cheap. I had no idea that a search for such would cause such a firestorm, but it did and I can live with that. No one was hurt, and some of you had some fun at this. Nothing to fret over. Despite all of the posts poking fun, I am STILL in hopes that someone has one or two of these laying around that they will let me buy or trade them out of. So far striking out at the surplus stores etc. Including on line. If none are found, life shall obviously go on and without much of a care over this one piece of the puzzle not going exactly as I had hoped. Not a big deal and especially not with - as many of you correctly noted - MUCH bigger fish to fry for me these days.

Some of you would not be fiddling with such things just weeks before a major surgery and long recovery and re hab. Fine. When it is you looking straight in the face of such a thing you plan for it and deal with it as YOU think will be most helpful for YOU.

As to my style or preferences, I want to have fun things that I used to be able to enjoy getting tweaked and tuned and ready for me so that when I am in a hospital room or lab somewhere in Seattle getting IV's put in and taken out, sick from too much or too little of this medicine or that while they try to dial it all in, and for many days dependant upon others to assist me with the basic body functions and activities of daily life.... that I have stuff that I love ready for me to try as soon as I am physically able. I may NOT be quite up to much of a ride or varmint shoot for still months even after I am released from the transplant Center. But the hope and dream being there will lend brightness and a smile to those days drudgery, needles, and feeling quite sick which I am told await me.

This is my way, does not have to be yours. And in fact I do not recall suggesting that anyone besides me handle a potentially fatal procedure and long re hab in my way. I only asked if someone had a couple of items that I need to complete a project. that is not. Getting them or having them on hand for my bike builder friend to use will be a nice fun touch. But not haveing them would not be so bad, either. It ain't this big of a deal folks. Well, too me, anyway.

Who's azz are you trying to blow smoke up. You have one of the biggest. "Big watch, little dikk ego's i've ever seen
Originally Posted by RWE

WTF?

I did not say you were mean. I said you were not nice. Not nice is better than mean.
Crazy what really matters to folks. Simply crazy.
this thread proves once again, that sometimes folks should just not post things in the first place. No one ever got their azz reamed for not posting.

Dude! Pinot grigio ain't doing your CF persona any favors.

I don't own a grape squeezer.

Just noting the fine line between hurt, humor and hedonism oft depends on what button is being mashed.

Besides, my social vice is getting off on double entendres and not much else...
Originally Posted by EdM

Instead of tricking out a cool motorcycle to celebrate a new kidney, I think I'd be looking for a way to do something really, really nice for the first cousin who is donating one of his kidneys to me.
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by EdM

Instead of tricking out a cool motorcycle to celebrate a new kidney, I think I'd be looking for a way to do something really, really nice for the first cousin who is donating one of his kidneys to me.

Ruger Charger?

crazy
Originally Posted by rockchucker
this thread needs an
[Linked Image]

Some would opine, the thread started with a compulsively leaky one.
Just trying to add some accessories Bizarre, off the wall BALLAST to the bike while it is down for a while and being worked on anyway, on the cheap. No big deal that extra weight will slow my "Race Bike" down.
I care not one whit for streamlining, either,.....the SQUARE ammo cans will look cool at the bar.

FIXED

GTC
"It ain't this big of a deal folks. Well, too me, anyway."

Mister, if there is only ONE thing the rest of us have learned from your posts here, over the years, it's that EVERYTHING about your life is a really big deal to you, and, you have some strange compulsion to "share" it with us.

You gotta wonder how much he and his wife gain from this site in order to put up with all the abuse.

Travis

why do some like Obama it's a mystery we will never figure out???
Originally Posted by RWE

Besides, my social vice is getting off on double entendres and not much else...

Some things are obvious.

Straddling SI was just too cerebral compared to straddling a HD bitch seat toy.

You gotta wonder how much he and his wife gain from this site in order to put up with all the abuse.

Travis

You should have extra compassion for TRH since he has to trudge that weary abuse road all alone.
"It ain't this big of a deal folks. Well, too me, anyway."

Mister, if there is only ONE thing the rest of us have learned from your posts here, over the years, it's that EVERYTHING about your life is a really big deal to you, and, you have some strange compulsion to "share" it with us.

Travis

It's all part of the narcissism and the scam. The "it's all about me" meshes well with the "I'm a victim and I'm being persecuted" line of their "belief system". If they aren't the center of attention and especially if they feel like they aren't being ridiculed or persecuted or otherwise made a victim, then they simply aren't complete. This gets twisted right up into the long con as they can play the "we're victims; people are mean to us because of what we believe; we're sick; we're poor; please help us" line. With that, they gain confidence and compassion from the marks, and the scam works. At any point along the line when they are caught, the fall back to "we're sick; we're poor; you hate us because of our beliefs" mantra gets trotted right back out.

They've gotten a few to buy into the sales pitch and have their posse ready to ride to their defense whenever they are caught ("leave them alone"; "they're good Christians"; "he/they treated me right"; etc.). That little bit of "done right" builds right into the story line and makes the long con even more effective.

Isn't it just amazing how it's always someone else's fault that the deal went south, or that the old folks called in the insurance bureau and he got nailed, or that they are dead broke (constantly; yet always buying total crap instead of saving a dime), or that the bear didn't get ass-shot and then killed by someone else, or... well, you get the picture. It's part of the narcissism, of the always being a victim and persecuted, and of the con.

Travis

Alex,

What is an attention whore?
I have located the artillery shells, ammo cans and S.S. canteen. I was going to donate them to SM, but I saw another thread. Now we're gonna have to build a custom range cart for gunswizard. Does anybody have an uber small winch that we can mount to it? 4WD carts are hard to come by.
Some food for thought, from Martha Stout:

�After listening for almost twenty-five years to the stories my patients tell me about sociopaths who have invaded and injured their lives, when I am asked, �How can I tell whom not to trust?� the answer I give usually surprises people. The natural expectation is that I will describe some sinister-sounding detail of behavior or snippet of body language or threatening use of language that is the subtle giveaway. Instead, I take people aback by assuring them that the tip-off is none of these things, for none of these things is reliably present. Rather, the best clue is, of all things, the pity play. The most reliable sign, the most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness. It is, perversely, an appeal to our sympathy.�
- Martha Stout, The Sociopath Next Door

Sociopaths have no regard whatsoever for the social contract, but they do know how to use it to their advantage. And all in all, I am sure that if the devil existed, he would want us to feel very sorry for him.�

�If, instead, you find yourself often pitying someone who consistently hurts you or other people, and who actively campaigns for your sympathy, the chances are close to 100 percent that you are dealing with a sociopath.�
- Martha Stout, The Sociopath Next Door: The Ruthless Versus the Rest of Us

�when confronted with a destructive outcome that is clearly their doing, they will say, plain and simple, �I never did that,� and will to all appearances believe their own direct lie.�

Martha.

Fist Bump.

that I have stuff that I love ready for me to try as soon as I am physically able.

Stuff. PTL! Stuff.

I know not a single person that has undergone treatment for life threatening illness (or serious health issues in general) that was worried about "stuff". Well, unless the "stuff" focused on those around them - rather than self.

[Linked Image]

IT'S A MIRACLE!

[Linked Image]

Now dat is funny!

You should have extra compassion for TRH since he has to trudge that weary abuse road all alone.

TRH is odd.

But I don't recall him scamming anybody.

Travis
[It's all part of the narcissism and the scam. The "it's all about me" meshes well with the "I'm a victim and I'm being persecuted" line of their "belief system". If they aren't the center of attention and especially if they feel like they aren't being ridiculed or persecuted or otherwise made a victim, then they simply aren't complete. This gets twisted right up into the long con as they can play the "we're victims; people are mean to us because of what we believe; we're sick; we're poor; please help us" line. With that, they gain confidence and compassion from the marks, and the scam works. At any point along the line when they are caught, the fall back to "we're sick; we're poor; you hate us because of our beliefs" mantra gets trotted right back out.

They've gotten a few to buy into the sales pitch and have their posse ready to ride to their defense whenever they are caught ("leave them alone"; "they're good Christians"; "he/they treated me right"; etc.). That little bit of "done right" builds right into the story line and makes the long con even more effective.

Isn't it just amazing how it's always someone else's fault that the deal went south, or that the old folks called in the insurance bureau and he got nailed, or that they are dead broke (constantly; yet always buying total crap instead of saving a dime), or that the bear didn't get ass-shot and then killed by someone else, or... well, you get the picture. It's part of the narcissism, of the always being a victim and persecuted, and of the con.

Churches are full of 'em.

Travis

TRH is odd.

But I don't recall him scamming anybody.

Travis

Didn't intend to imply that. Just talking about the abuse he takes from some of his more "colorful posts".

I can't recall him ever even hurtin' anybody's feelers.
I think safariman and his wife are psychotic.

Travis
that I have stuff that I love ready for me to try as soon as I am physically able.

Stuff. PTL! Stuff.

I know not a single person that has undergone treatment for life threatening illness (or serious health issues in general) that was worried about "stuff". Well, unless the "stuff" focused on those around them - rather than self.

[Linked Image]

Do you know anybody that underwent treatment for a life threatening illness or surgery that recovered at a KOA campground? If not, they probably weren't uber enough! What a fuggin joke this cat is.

Complete sociopath.

Travis

I believe psychotic con artists is the correct term?

I'm not so sure all their posts aren't created by one individual...

Travis

I believe psychotic con artists is the correct term?

Yes.

Travis
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
Some food for thought, from Martha Stout:

�After listening for almost twenty-five years to the stories my patients tell me about sociopaths who have invaded and injured their lives, when I am asked, �How can I tell whom not to trust?� the answer I give usually surprises people. The natural expectation is that I will describe some sinister-sounding detail of behavior or snippet of body language or threatening use of language that is the subtle giveaway. Instead, I take people aback by assuring them that the tip-off is none of these things, for none of these things is reliably present. Rather, the best clue is, of all things, the pity play. The most reliable sign, the most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness. It is, perversely, an appeal to our sympathy.�

Sociopaths have no regard whatsoever for the social contract, but they do know how to use it to their advantage. And all in all, I am sure that if the devil existed, he would want us to feel very sorry for him.�

�If, instead, you find yourself often pitying someone who consistently hurts you or other people, and who actively campaigns for your sympathy, the chances are close to 100 percent that you are dealing with a sociopath.�
- Martha Stout, The Sociopath Next Door: The Ruthless Versus the Rest of Us

�when confronted with a destructive outcome that is clearly their doing, they will say, plain and simple, �I never did that,� and will to all appearances believe their own direct lie.�

Psychotic, no . Sociopathic absolutely. Can't be psychotic by the definition of psychotic, but there are sociopathic persons who may be bipolar, manic depressive. There can be some fleeting delusional stuff with bipolar D.O.

But the real question, IMHO, is what kind of perverse pleasure do those people get, by denigrating others over and over, just to make themselves look superior. May I live in hell if I ever resort to feathering my ego, by a constant tirade of bullying someone, who obviously is not well. Just don't answer his ads.... not out of sympathy, but out of self respect.
But the real question, IMHO, is what kind of perverse pleasure do those people get, by denigrating others over and over, just to make themselves look superior.
I cannot recall safariman, and certainly not his wife, denigrating anyone. Not saying it never happened, but only that compared to the rest of the lot on this site, he is no worse than many and much better than most, in that regard.

Neither, do I believe it fair to cast his sins upon his wife. She should have no part in any of this piling on. The lions share of her posts that I have read, are praying for and encouraging others.

It's all part of the narcissism and the scam. The "it's all about me" meshes well with the "I'm a victim and I'm being persecuted" line of their "belief system". If they aren't the center of attention and especially if they feel like they aren't being ridiculed or persecuted or otherwise made a victim, then they simply aren't complete. This gets twisted right up into the long con as they can play the "we're victims; people are mean to us because of what we believe; we're sick; we're poor; please help us" line. With that, they gain confidence and compassion from the marks, and the scam works. At any point along the line when they are caught, the fall back to "we're sick; we're poor; you hate us because of our beliefs" mantra gets trotted right back out.

RickyD and Wyogal show up to confirm a good bit of this; right on time and on schedule.
I wonder, does he have all his "saviors" on retainer ?
Originally Posted by RickyD
But the real question, IMHO, is what kind of perverse pleasure do those people get, by denigrating others over and over, just to make themselves look superior.
I cannot recall safariman, and certainly not his wife, denigrating anyone. Not saying it never happened, but only that compared to the rest of the lot on this site, he is no worse than many and much better than most, in that regard.

Neither, do I believe it fair to cast his sins upon his wife. She should have no part in any of this piling on. The lions share of her posts that I have read, are praying for and encouraging others.

I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear. The denigrating behavior I was referring to was by some other on this thread,
not S.M

RickyD and Wyogal show up to confirm a good bit of this; right on time and on schedule.

Not sympathy. But self respect. 4ager, just because you think it, it doesn't make it necessarily true....
Originally Posted by Wyogal

Not sympathy. But self respect. 4ager, just because you think it, it doesn't make it necessarily true....

The same goes, lady.
I know it. Just thought you might need reminding.
Calm down, this has been a productive thread in many respects.

Duct taping beer cans together for exhaust stacks being but one of many innovative and exciting custom touches we've developed.

I think an oak framed chopper powered by a 5.9 Cummins would be cool ....using small highway culverts for the exhaust pipes.
Not at all, but I appreciate your concern about my self-respect. I'm not looking at him or them with rose-colored glasses and I'm not buying what they're selling for a myriad of reasons.
Spending an awful lot of attention on this thread, for someone not buying. And yes, self respect is a good thing.

And recyling beer cans might could be a good endeavor for those who may have a couple thousand out on the back deck over winter.
Might give 'em purpose.
I simply enjoy making fun of them.

And I lost all my self-respect a long time ago. So no worries there.

Travis
When do we get back to midgets ?

does anybody know for sure ?

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

I've been to a few of Windsor's Cultural Establishments in my sordid past, strictly on work related functions as my employer is based in Detroit. I can say I have not seen any midgets there. That my honor is my story and I am sticking with it!
Safariman,

I would like to give you a big THANK YOU...

...for all of the entertainment you provide.

Even if it is inadvertent...
"But the real question, IMHO, is what kind of perverse pleasure do those people get, by denigrating others over and over, just to make themselves look superior."

Ma'am.. I won't pretend to speak for other members, but trying to make myself look superior by denigrating S M plays no part in my responses. It goes without saying that YOU have never spent ANY time around an an ALL MALE large hunting campfire. A lot of us have.

If the group gets large enough, there will be one guy who resembles S M. He has to blow smoke, exaggerating his abilities and experiences, while at the same time trying to con someone by the "poor me routine".

Belittling him is the only way to shut him up and stop him from continuing to make a fool of himself by contaminating the campfire discussion.

In the REAL world, he will pipe down or go home.

Just because it doesn't work on the internet don't mean we ain't gonna try it.

GTC

If its mental midgets your looking for, well you've hit "The lost Dutchmans mine" of them!
All I wanted to know is WTF distances were expressed in kms...
[Linked Image]
"But the real question, IMHO, is what kind of perverse pleasure do those people get, by denigrating others over and over, just to make themselves look superior."

Ma'am.. I won't pretend to speak for other members, but trying to make myself look superior by denigrating S M plays no part in my responses. It goes without saying that YOU have never spent ANY time around an an ALL MALE large hunting campfire. A lot of us have.

If the group gets large enough, there will be one guy who resembles S M. He has to blow smoke, exaggerating his abilities and experiences, while at the same time trying to con someone by the "poor me routine".

Belittling him is the only way to shut him up and stop him from continuing to make a fool of himself by contaminating the campfire discussion.

In the REAL world, he will pipe down or go home.

Just because it doesn't work on the internet don't mean we ain't gonna try it.

It simply isn't possible to hit the nail any more true than this.
curdog, you have spoken for me as well. smile
Since I'm all for Darwinism , I would like to donate a nitrous system.
My mother is looking to sell her Road King if you're interested. Only 86,000 miles on it. Bought new. Course she rode it through a couple of back surgeries too.

She's put on 175,000 miles on a Harley in the last chunk of years - living in Wisconsin.

Never knew that adding a couple hundert pounds to the bike would make it more bad ass.
Originally Posted by teal
My mother is looking to sell her Road King if you're interested. Only 86,000 miles on it. Bought new. Course she rode it through a couple of back surgeries too.

She's put on 175,000 miles on a Harley in the last chunk of years - living in Wisconsin.

Never knew that adding a couple hundert pounds to the bike would make it more bad ass.

Does it cone with a bi-pod?
Nope - she's getting a trike. Lost 60% of her strength in her legs due to back issues - can't hold up a bike anymore.

Point being - putting a thousand miles a year isn't all that impressive to me when I see a 60 year old woman put on 30k in a state that has 6 months of winter and I've never met anyone with a clue that wanted to add weight to a bike unless they had some sort of OCC/Paul JR mancrush fetish.

At that point I assume they own more HD t-shirts than miles.
Nope - she's getting a trike. Lost 60% of her strength in her legs due to back issues - can't hold up a bike anymore.

Point being - putting a thousand miles a year isn't all that impressive to me when I see a 60 year old woman put on 30k in a state that has 6 months of winter and I've never met anyone with a clue that wanted to add weight to a bike unless they had some sort of OCC/Paul JR mancrush fetish.

At that point I assume they own more HD t-shirts than miles.

It's like I said. Big watch, little dikk syndrome....
I simply enjoy making fun of them.

And I lost all my self-respect a long time ago. So no worries there.

Travis
I hate to admit it, but I really did laugh-out-loud about this one. Word.

Travis

I have always been a bit stand offish when it comes to tag team posters. Ya just never know, ya know?
Even when they're uber?
Found the empty artillery cases I need. Thank you to all who PM'ed me links and places to look. Very inexpensive way to add a fun and unique feature to the bike while it is down and getting worked on anyway.

The bike and my surgically repaired body should be ready to ride together by this summer. Something I can really look forward to.

To those who do not understand someone who likes to have a dream and or a hope to think upon while going through a tough time and who poke fun at the idea, I am glad you got a laugh out of it. It does not bother me, really as this is just the internet. It ain't real life. To those who do understand and have been helpful to me in this search, many thanks.

Kinda sad that just a couple of years ago a post like the one I made here would have resulted in ideas shared on where and how best to find the big shells a person wanted or was looking for, and a fun conversation about what the bike might look like and maybe link to some other bikes with a WW ll look or theme to them.

I think that some of you here will like the looks of the bike when it is all done. Some will not, and that is OK, too.
Found the empty artillery cases I need. Thank you to all who PM'ed me links and places to look. Very inexpensive way to add a fun and unique feature to the bike while it is down and getting worked on anyway.

The bike and my surgically repaired body should be ready to ride together by this summer. Something I can really look forward to.

To those who do not understand someone who likes to have a dream and or a hope to think upon while going through a tough time and who poke fun at the idea, I am glad you got a laugh out of it. It does not bother me, really as this is just the internet. It ain't real life. To those who do understand and have been helpful to me in this search, many thanks.

Kinda sad that just a couple of years ago a post like the one I made here would have resulted in ideas shared on where and how best to find the big shells a person wanted or was looking for, and a fun conversation about what the bike might look like and maybe link to some other bikes with a WW ll look or theme to them.

I think that some of you here will like the looks of the bike when it is all done. Some will not, and that is OK, too.

Have you ever figured that it's not necessarily the idea that people have a problem with?
I'm guessing "No".
Originally Posted by ironbender
I'm guessing "No".

Big watch....little.......
I'm guessing "No".

I don't care a bit ow big the watch is, or isn't.

Jackholes are jackholes.

Scammers are scammers.

Liars are liars.

Wyogal - That's why other posters hit SM's posts.

So the cousin isn't a Campfire member, I guess.

Obviously not.

Cuz doesn't rate consideration of even flea market "bling" to the Harley, either.

You hit it squarely when you said that, being in the same shoes, you'd be concerned about doing something extremely nice for the cousin that's giving you a chance at life again. But, I take it you don't have a Harley. Then again, I'm sure your wife doesn't ride around on semi-bald, used tires while you're buying firearms and other crap, either.

Does the cousin even exist?
I'm guessing "No".

I don't care a bit ow big the watch is, or isn't.

Jackholes are jackholes.

Scammers are scammers.

Liars are liars.

He cares enough for everyone...twice
a fun conversation about what the bike might look like and maybe link to some other bikes with a WW ll look or theme to them.

A big old 45 inch flathead, with the springer front, rocker clutch, tank shift, and white stars is about the "WW2 look".

A turbocharged "Drag Bike" with artillery shells for "Mufflers", and ammo cans for panniers just sounds flat out STUPID, and not just a little bit grotesque.

.....and I'd tell anybody who came up with this demented wet dream of a "Concept Bike" the same damn thing.

GTC
Must be the meds to come up with "artillery shells" for mufflers. crazy
Originally Posted by MissouriEd

I highly doubt he/she does.

Whoever it MAY be, they must have a bit of money to afford all that time off work, and be able to pay for their own medical expenses, transportation, accommodation, meals, medications, and follow up medical visits and tests. A very small portion of the pre-op testing and medical services required MAY be covered if they have insurance. Many insurance companies say donors expenses are not covered due to the fact "donating" is voluntary and therefore not cover under standard policies.
I campaigned this twin turbo Drag unicycle some years back.

The car looking thing up front was in the air for the entire length of whatever strip we ran it on. Sorta' like wheelie bars, only up front.

Steered easily by using the doors as rudders, they are connected to the sterring wheel by a clever linkage cobbled up out of old lifeboat compasses, and the diferential out of a 1914 Packard car.

The ram air intakes added a little boost, and were great for playing Glenn Miller and Artie Shaw while parked, and drinking gin.

If anyone would like me to re-commission this beaut, a fine layaway plan is available, PM me for details.

GTC
[Linked Image]

Gotta have some sorta' "Look",....

......is dumb as a box of rocks considered a "Look" ?

GTC

GTC

Narcissism requires the "look at me" build or buy at all times.

I highly doubt he/she does.

Whoever it MAY be, they must have a bit of money to afford all that time off work, and be able to pay for their own medical expenses, transportation, accommodation, meals, medications, and follow up medical visits and tests. A very small portion of the pre-op testing and medical services required MAY be covered if they have insurance. Many insurance companies say donors expenses are not covered due to the fact "donating" is voluntary and therefore not cover under standard policies.

I'm thinking that much of this story is way too bizarre to be real?
i was going to tell you all about my plan to hook a blown, injected smallblock chevy to a giant wheel of cheddar and run it this weekend at the track, but after reading all these negative comments, i am rethinking it.

GTC
Yes. But only on the internet and this thread.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i was going to tell you all about my plan to hook a blown, injected smallblock chevy to a giant wheel of cheddar and run it this weekend at the track, but after reading all these negative comments, i am rethinking it.

You'll probably have to have a stable of giant wheels,....and Track conditions and temperatures depending, be able to swap from extra sharp down to medium, or mild.

GTC
And a bunch of hamburgers cooking.

A couple of years ago everyone hadn't realized you were a lying, manipulative POS who scammed people in the classifieds and conned old people for a living.

Well yeah,.....

if you had a rack positioned correctly in the burnout area, you could position your burgers, chili cheese dogs, and fries to catch the scatter.

HMMmmmmm USDA approval might be a sticky wicket.

GTC
and some bread to dip in the burn out puddle.

Well yeah,.....

if you had a rack positioned correctly in the burnout area, you could position your burgers, chili cheese dogs, and fries to catch the scatter.

HMMmmmmm USDA approval might be a sticky wicket.

GTC
USDA approval,that is easy,cheese causes "global warming" so we are doing the earth a favor.

Don't forget the wine. grin
Don't forget the wine. grin

My screen says "missing plug-in" so cannot watch it. frown
Ever seen "Kelly's Heroes"?

Yes,is it the scene where the "hippees" are drinking wine?
Not "hippies"; Oddball. Sutherland's character in that movie was just classic.

(Explosions all around throughout)
Oddball: Hi, maaan...
Big Joe: Wadda ya doin'?
Oddball: I'm drinking wine, an' eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know...
Big Joe: What's happening?
Oddball: Well, the tank's broken and they're trying to fix it.
Big Joe: Well then why in the Hell aren't you up there helpin' 'em?
Oddball: (laughing) Oh... man... I only ride 'm, I don't know what makes 'em work, hmm.

I thought it rather appropriate. wink
Yeah! it is!

Not "hippies"; Oddball. Sutherland's character in that movie was just classic.

(Explosions all around throughout)
Oddball: Hi, maaan...
Big Joe: Wadda ya doin'?
Oddball: I'm drinking wine, an' eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know...
Big Joe: What's happening?
Oddball: Well, the tank's broken and they're trying to fix it.
Big Joe: Well then why in the Hell aren't you up there helpin' 'em?
Oddball: (laughing) Oh... man... I only ride 'm, I don't know what makes 'em work, hmm.

I thought it rather appropriate. wink

definitely an antisocial type............love that movie laugh havent watched it in awhile....what did i tell you bout those negative waves?!?!
I Thought This Was a Drag Bike.. Are Ammo Boxes, Artillery Shells And Canteen. NHRA Legal..Seems It Be Bad To Blow The Canteen Off Your Sportster..
Ya know, I been a wonderin...
Do bad kidneys affect brain function?
this thread needs humor

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 700LH
Do bad kidneys affect on brain function?

Absolutely they do. When your filtering system is only clearing out 20% of the poisons and crap in the blood that feeds the brain, then add to that the 20-30 pills I take daily...

Right before I wrote the long post that started this, I had recieved some great advice from a friend to keep my posts short, and to a very distinct point without too much personal information. AndI recongnized that his advice WAS good and IS good. Then I did this mega post with waaaaayyyyyy to much stuff in it.

What I should have posted was

"Anyone here have an old artillery shell they can stand to get rid of? The military surplus stores don't seem to have them anymore and I want one for a fun project" PERIOD!

Instead, I give 1/2 or more of my life history, again! Talking about stuff that only I care about, and does not matter.

So, going forward, I hope to be better at choosing my posts, and being LOTS more brief.

My worst posts seem to be late at night when I have taken a hatfull of crap and I am really tired. Big hint for yours truly there. With that, over and out for this evening ladies and gentlemen.

Glad ya'll had some fun with this, I sure bring a bunch of it on myself. THAT is for darned sure! To my good friend who tried to encourage me to pipe down a little. Don't give up on me yet, brother!

Hope ya'll have a great night going forward here. See you all tomorrow.
Dude...

Absolutely they do. When your filtering system is only clearing out 20% of the poisons and crap in the blood that feeds the brain, then add to that the 20-30 pills I take daily...

Right before I wrote the long post that started this, I had recieved some great advice from a friend to keep my posts short, and to a very distinct point without too much personal information. AndI recongnized that his advice WAS good and IS good. Then I did this mega post with waaaaayyyyyy to much stuff in it.

"Anyone here have an old artillery shell they can stand to get rid of? The military surplus stores don't seem to have them anymore and I want one for a fun project" PERIOD!

Instead, I give 1/2 or more of my life history, again! Talking about stuff that only I care about, and does not matter.

So, going forward, I hope to be better at choosing my posts, and being LOTS more brief.

My worst posts seem to be late at night when I have taken a hatfull of crap and I am really tired. Big hint for yours truly there. With that, over and out for this evening ladies and gentlemen.

Glad ya'll had some fun with this, I sure bring a bunch of it on myself. THAT is for darned sure! To my good friend who tried to encourage me to pipe down a little. Don't give up on me yet, brother!

Then why are you not on dialysis? If your kidney function is clearing "out 20% of the poisons and crap in the blood" you should be on dialysis.

Then why are you not on dialysis? If your kidney function is clearing "out 20% of the poisons and crap in the blood" you should be on dialysis.

Because it's likely BS. Across the board.
True,but I want to read his "answer."

Not that it'll change anything.

Because it's likely BS. Across the board.

Bingo!!

Brother Dear, he is NEVER, EVER, telling you, or me, or anyone else, the truth.

If you truly want to know, there are ways to know, without him telling you.
True,as always you are right. wink

True,as always you are right. wink

I am going to snoop a bit today, trails of rat [bleep] can't be that hard to find.

to give you an answer, it depends upon each patient's individual needs of functional capacity. 20% clearance function might not necessarily equate to his glomulary filtration rate. Some patients can squeak out their living faculties with 10% kidney function and some even can exist on 3-5% function with strict dietary restraints.

20% is usually the accepted baseline for referral onto advanced renal intervention therapy

However since he is obviously bringing his own family donated kidney to the table, he will circumvent the dialysis pathway.

To recap: depends upon the overall health and well-being of the individual and his other extenuating conditions (heart, liver function, other diseases, physical condition, etc)

Hope this helps
"To recap: depends upon the overall health and well-being of the individual and his other extenuating conditions (heart, liver function, other diseases, physical condition, etc)"

Would having a LOT of tattoos help?

So would that make someone an 80% if they takes it in the can....teen?

Travis???? A little help here.

Clyde

You do realize that you just made an extremely long post telling everyone how you plan to keep your post short and to the point in the future,,, right?

You really are something else.
I'm guessing "No".

HEY!
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Absolutely.

Not.

I think....

Dave

Because that's what you do. FCS, Savage99 catches on quicker than you do.

See you all tomorrow.

[Linked Image]

To those who do not understand someone who likes to have a dream and or a hope to think upon while going through a tough time and who poke fun at the idea, I am glad you got a laugh out of it.

Maybe a bit like the times when you con'd folks out of their hard earned money...maybe the money they could have used for their dream. You're a psychopath at best and should be in a facility of some sort, but a hospital ain't it.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

You do realize that you just made an extremely long post telling everyone how you plan to keep your post short and to the point in the future,,, right?

Do you really think we will ever see short posts from him where his health, his motorcycle, his uber rifles or what he used to do not mentioned?

To those who do not understand someone who likes to have a dream and or a hope to think upon while going through a tough time and who poke fun at the idea, I am glad you got a laugh out of it.

Maybe a bit like the times when you con'd folks out of their hard earned money...maybe the money they could have used for their dream. You're a psychopath at best and should be in a facility of some sort, but a hospital ain't it.

This current episode of 'as the chitbowl turns' is enough to cause me to go stand on the train tracks with my favorite 45 ACP. crazy
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Absolutely.

Not.

I think....

Dave

That's what makes you "special". Always decisive and on point.

Clyde

The good news is that safariman's wife is in the mental health profession.

No worries.

Travis
Look guys,
I'm extremely busy and shorthanded today. So could everyone please leave this thread and "Wife don't luv me no mo" thread alone so I won't have to keep peeking.

Thanks

No worries.

Travis

A "His" and a "Her" thing? They're in it together!!
Originally Posted by Raeford
Look guys,
I'm extremely busy and shorthanded today. So could everyone please leave this thread and "Wife don't luv me no mo" thread alone so I won't have to keep peeking.

Thanks

bump

No worries.

Travis

Travis, being a patient is not the same as being a mental health professional

No worries.

Travis

A "His" and a "Her" thing? They're in it together!!

Yes, they are....

No worries.

Travis

And childcare. And SM's admin.

You gotta wonder if they'll actually beat Ringman onto the evening news.

Do you really think we will ever see short posts from him where his health, his motorcycle, his uber rifles or what he used to do not mentioned?

No!
Maybe we should cover what Midget Racing is REALLY supposed to mean.

These days we'd have to call them "little people race cars",or face the wrath of human rights advocacy.

seriously, though

30-40 pills a day, eek and straddling a hopped up Sporty sounds,....

well, ...Hopped up ?

GTC

No!

I thought you seemed fairly stable (relatively speaking, for the fire!) just making sure!!!
Originally Posted by slumlord

to give you an answer, it depends upon each patient's individual needs of functional capacity. 20% clearance function might not necessarily equate to his glomulary filtration rate. Some patients can squeak out their living faculties with 10% kidney function and some even can exist on 3-5% function with strict dietary restraints.

20% is usually the accepted baseline for referral onto advanced renal intervention therapy

However since he is obviously bringing his own family donated kidney to the table, he will circumvent the dialysis pathway.

To recap: depends upon the overall health and well-being of the individual and his other extenuating conditions (heart, liver function, other diseases, physical condition, etc)

Hope this helps
Yes it does.

No worries.

Travis

That sounds like a good gig. Yanno, what with the TV watching and napping.

Absolutely they do.

i feel like i'm taking crazy pills!

[Linked Image]

Not seeing post-operative medical staff and facilities?

Must be like BYOB,now it's BYOMS.
Didn't SM post he has grandchildren he hasn't seen yet? And he's worried a our souping up his motorcycle....

I am just glad tax payers get to pay for all of this.

Dink
My brother inlaw has diabetes he runs 150 head of cattle up in Oregon and he goes in for dyalisis 3 times a week he takes a van up to Bend Oregon with the rest of the folks who need dylalsis. He still manages to feed his cattle every day still manages to get through calving season etc. I was talking to him the other day I said Ed I will give you one of mine he goes nah man I'm doing fine but thanks his sister (my wife) even said she donate a kidney. What's the point of this my BIL is a very humble man you dont see him runnign around crying woe is me I have this disease. If SM could be half the guy my BIL is [bleep] he be a better man. But as other say I think this is another con there is no kidney being donated he didnt offer up explanation how it went from being done back east to now being in done in seattle, as others say who does recvoery in a KOA after a major transplant like that. I think he cant keep up with his own line bullshit. His wife you think would pull him to the side and give him a pep talk but as others said she is probably a big part of this con. I think he pulled this out of his to avoid any type of lawsuits from family members when he was selling insurance I would not be surprised if everythign he owns is in his wifes name as well.
Originally Posted by 79S
I think he pulled this out of his to avoid any type of lawsuits from family members when he was selling insurance I would not be surprised if everythign he owns is in his wifes name as well.

Not a doubt in my mind.

Travis
Originally Posted by 79S
My brother inlaw has diabetes he runs 150 head of cattle up in Oregon and he goes in for dyalisis 3 times a week he takes a van up to Bend Oregon with the rest of the folks who need dylalsis. He still manages to feed his cattle every day still manages to get through calving season etc. I was talking to him the other day I said Ed I will give you one of mine he goes nah man I'm doing fine but thanks his sister (my wife) even said she donate a kidney. What's the point of this my BIL is a very humble man you dont see him runnign around crying woe is me I have this disease. If SM could be half the guy my BIL is [bleep] he be a better man. But as other say I think this is another con there is no kidney being donated he didnt offer up explanation how it went from being done back east to now being in done in seattle, as others say who does recvoery in a KOA after a major transplant like that. I think he cant keep up with his own line bullshit. His wife you think would pull him to the side and give him a pep talk but as others said she is probably a big part of this con. I think he pulled this out of his to avoid any type of lawsuits from family members when he was selling insurance I would not be surprised if everythign he owns is in his wifes name as well.

Please note that Mark is not a "man", he is a "male" of the species, but nowhere near being a "man", nor will he ever be. He has proved that to the world.

Please also note from your description that your BIL is a "Man". He is proving that everyday to the world.

There is no comparison between the two, now, or ever.

The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
Thomas Paine

Originally Posted by 79S

Please note that Mark is not a "man", he is a "male" of the species, but nowhere near being a "man", nor will he ever be. He has proved that to the world.

Please also note from your description that your BIL is a "Man". He is proving that everyday to the world.

The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.
Thomas Paine

You are spot on as usual...
Originally Posted by 79S

Thomas Paine

Very thoughtful observation Miss Lynn.

Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine never had a kidney stone.!

Thomas Paine

Likely he died and never got the chance to date my ex-gf, Kim, either.....

(lucky bastard)

While he is convalescing, S.M. could write a book.

How about: " The Christian Hustle for Dummies".

Any other ideas for a book title by S. F.?
...Any other ideas for a book title by SM.?

"So sick. So broke. Let's trade!"

"No refunds!"
While he is convalescing, S.M. could write a book.

How about: " The Christian Hustle for Dummies".

Any other ideas for a book title by S. F.?

Christian Hustle? You're a piece of work. Takes a real dipchet to paint Christians with the SM brush.
"UBER"
THE How to Fuuck the World in all Facets of Life, Guide"
I shudder to think about all the NEW crying and whining that is yet to come after this so called transplant. It will open up a whole new list of sad stories to go along with the usual BS.
Originally Posted by RWE

Thomas Paine

Likely he died and never got the chance to date my ex-gf, Kim, either.....

(lucky bastard)

grin
You all can read his very first post to 24hourcampfire

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...e_Just_Return_from_RSA_huntin#Post505429
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

Not seeing post-operative medical staff and facilities?

Closest KOA I see is in Kent so about 20-25 miles south of Seattle.
Book Title:

" 99 unusual and odd ways to "personalize" your Motorcycle, and compromise it's performance on a high / unlimited budget".

GTC
KOA's are full of old people with a few spare bucks that are ripe for a good old fashioned long-con.
For just a while I hoped this thread would provide fertile ground for the pre-introduction Sneak Peek Special on my new "Race Greener" totally organic rear tires,....made 100% from American hard and softwoods, bonded with some stuff we get from a local rendering plant.
They make a "Smoke Show" put on by a ribber tire look like a smoldering cigarette in a Tangiers cat house,....and when properly run, provide fire that Hollywood only dreams of.
Sigh,.....looks like the "F#ck the ETs, my bikes COOLER lookin' than yours" was going to take Root ( that one's for Larry), but it would seem that readers here are a tough sell on that philosophy.

I think I'll wait,....but those who are REALLY interested can send a measly $499.99 Cashier's check, for best buy on the first stock options.

This is BIG,....get in on the ground floor, cuz' when the street versions are introduced, you'll be in fat city.

GTC
Will you take $4.99 and an IOU from my lender,you may have heard of him,his initials are BO.
Well, that would be a start.

Just imagine not having to screw around with Armorall and Whitewall cleaners after washing the family car on Saturday.

Rub those Woodwalls down with a bit of Tru Oil and
BAM !,....you're stylin'.

I tell ya',....this is BIG, and you're hearing it here first.

GTC
But wait there's more! If you act now you'll get 2 for the price of 3. That's right folks,for a limited time only!

Hows that Cross. grin
I'm thinkin' that for a limited time, introductory offer, we'll offer a kiddy car with miniature wooden wheels, to those who buy a full set.

For the adults, maybe some baseball hats and coffee mugs.

I gotta' dash,....OSHA's freakin' out about the "splinter incident",.....engendered by some idiot balancing one without gloves on.

GTC
That's it!

You're gonna be a millionaire!
I'm thinking that this new to him kidney is going to be "non-functional" and he's going to want to return for a refund. Thinking the donor is going to say "No refund" it was sold "as is".

I don't wish this on anybody, but just thinkin!!
Ya'all should be ashamed. The OP has been on his deathbed so long he can't even hold his uber magnum steady to make a clean killing shot on a bear. He has to take 20-30 pills a day, and they get so expensive that he has to buy cheap .22 Lr ammo, and re-sell it at 1000% mark up just to afford the medication fees

It's obvious to me that he wants to soup up his bike so that he can race it and win prize money in order to pay for his recovery time at the KOA

Just think that if only every poster on this tread purchases his books "how to do the Christian hustle for dummies". And the non FFL guide to selling guns for a living", the royalties would keep with flush enough pockets that he may never have to swindle another old couple again

It's all about giving here folks
Ya'all should be ashamed. The OP has been on his deathbed so long he can't even hold his uber magnum steady to make a clean killing shot on a bear. He has to take 20-30 pills a day, and they get so expensive that he has to buy cheap .22 Lr ammo, and re-sell it at 1000% mark up just to afford the medication fees

It's obvious to me that he wants to soup up his bike so that he can race it and win prize money in order to pay for his recovery time at the KOA [Linked Image]

Just think that if only every poster on this tread purchases his books "how to do the Christian hustle for dummies". And the non FFL guide to selling guns for a living", the royalties would keep with flush enough pockets that he may never have to swindle another old couple again

It's all about giving here folks
Lol

I had a dream last night that the cousin had to be winched out of a gorge to recover the kidney.
Was the cousin shot in the ass.?
Mousing error,....did not mean to post wiener racing in the middle of someone else's thread.

[Linked Image]
A miraculous, overnight, Divine refurbishment of his diseased kidneys is gonna be his best way out of the web he's woven.
Yea i'm expecting something similar to that as well
I figure he's trying hard to get into some cartel activities, or mafia stuff, just so he can turn state's evidence and have someone else pay for witness protection.
Originally Posted by RWE
I figure he's trying hard to get into some cartel activities, or mafia stuff, just so he can turn state's evidence and have someone else pay for witness protection.

Lmao, don't forget the free healthcare
Yea i'm expecting something similar to that as well
I'm gonna wait for the .416 Rigby or 7mm Mashburn to come up for sale. wink

NOT! Would rather have either .375 Wby,.458 Win or a 450/400 3". grin

other ideas....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bro!

I just hosed down the Boyota with glue-in-a-can and threw 22LR casings at it.

Fuggin' UBER fuggin' DUBER!

Travis

Did you grab your nuts?
Of course.

It's Friday.

Dave

It is?

Why am I not drinking yet?

P.S. Pull yer pants up, Polly.
© 24hourcampfire