A

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I understand birddog65 promised SM a kidney to post this and take the heat off the "Wife doesn't love me" thread

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Any thread with Safariman = train wreck, and I can't help but look!!

You were reading a SM thread when you crashed your Harley weren't you??? Now don't go stealing his ideas and use them on your bike...

I won't, so when you headed to WA to donate that kidney? Very nice of you by the way!

I try to be a good samaritan sometimes...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by safariman

Anyone have an old empty artillery shell casing or two laying around they can sell me or allow me to trade them out of? How about an old Stainless Steel Canteen? Also need two big green surplus ammo cans.

Over the Winter, and hopefully finishing up while I am in Seattle getting my Kidney Transplant (that will be a whole month ordeal....) my motorcycle mechanic and builder (who recieved a pretty decent lazer sighted 45ACP and a bunch of ammo in trade for his work here but this is still mostly a labor of friendship and fun) is finishing up the turbocharger add on and some cosmetic stuff to give my bike ('03 Harley Sportster/Roadster) a WW ll Warbird look to it. We are adding old ammo cans to the rear fender struts for my luggage bags, a SS Canteen for an oil bag for the turbochargers oiling system, some flying tiger teeth and eyes motief, and other touches.

What we would LIKE to do, to really set this bike apart, is use a couple of old artillery shells with about a 2.5-3.5 inch I.D for my exhaust pipe and turbocharger air intake tube.

Era, original caliber, country of origin not terribly important. He will cut, chop, weld as needed to marry the parts together. Only requirement being at least a 2.5 inch ID (3in or more is better)and in not rusted out condition.

Thanks in advance.

Nailed It..!

[Linked Image]

Nothing says uber like a springer.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I was in Chicago once, and saw Jerry Springer, it was uber.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by RWE
Listen, we got lost leaving a Red Wings game and we wound up in another Country.

It's not like that schit doesn't happen all the time....

Where do the midget women fit into this story? Did they say, eehh

Midget women ALWAYS fit into a story. They're nice and compact. You can store them anywhere!

Maybe that's why he wants the artillery shells. On today's menu....Midget stuffed artillery shells with a side of UBER!!!

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by RWE
Listen, we got lost leaving a Red Wings game and we wound up in another Country.

It's not like that schit doesn't happen all the time....

Where do the midget women fit into this story? Did they say, eehh

Midget women ALWAYS fit into a story. They're nice and compact. You can store them anywhere!

Yeah, but do they come with a bipod?

There's 2 dates they carve on your tombstone.
Everyone knows what they mean.
What's more important is time that is known
as the little dash inbetween.

Razz
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Razz

Yeah, but do they come with a bipod?

When it gets to that point, does it matter how they come?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Asphaltangel gits wind of this thread she gonna whup all y'alls azzes.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Asphaltangel gits wind of this thread she gonna whup all y'alls azzes.

Mike

Yup, she might. It would be neat, though, for her and/or SM address this:

Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

I have been too sick and weak, as well as adle brained and fuzzy headed from meds and bad blood to ride my Harley since about the middle of last July,

According to Mrs Safariman, your not THAT sick since July.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Did_you_know_I_m_an_art_tea#Post9530767

Originally Posted by asphaltangel

What a cute picture! It's great to see a grandpa interacting with his gradaughter on that level.

I had fun "playing" with our grandaughter over Christmas break when we went out to Fort Lauderdale. I have some pics of playing in the Ocean and in her bedroom that I will always keep to treasure the memories.

Thanks for the post.

Walla Walla to Fort Lauderdale is about 4927kms, that's a long haul for a man as sick as you say you are.

And whether by land or air, it costs a lot of money to travel these days, hence your "I am poor as a church mouse crap" goes out the window.

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Buncha cold hearted fuggers. Please grant a dying man his wish and send him $14.00 in ammo cans and a $3.00 canteen. Maybe someone could send an email to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Probably just wants to relive his years in the service.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Also posted in classifieds, but thought I might get a bit more activity here:

Anyone have an old artillery shell casing or two laying around they can sell me or allow me to trade them out of? How about an old Stainless Steel Canteen? Also need two big green ammo cans.

Over the Winter, and hopefully finishing up while I am in Seattle getting my Kidney Transplant (that will be a whole month ordeal....) my motorcycle mechanic and builder (who recieved a pretty decent lazer sighted 45ACP and a bunch of ammo in trade for his work here) is finishing up the turbocharger add on and some cosmetic stuff to give my bike ('03 Harley Roadster) a WW ll Warbird look to it. We are adding old ammo cans to the rear fender struts for my luggage bags, a SS Canteen for an oil bag for the turbochargers oiling system, some flying tiger teeth and eyes motief, and other touches.

What we would LIKE to do, to really set this bike apart, is use a couple of old artillery shells with about a 2.5-3.5 inch I.D for my exhaust pipe and turbocharger intake tube.

Era, original caliber, country of origin not terribly important. He will cut, chop, weld as needed to marry the parts together. Only requirement being at least a 2.5 inch ID and in not rusted out condition.

Whatchagot?

Thanks in advance.

Pre-organ transplant but concerned with a turbocharged HD and getting it ready for you to rock out on with a WWII era motif post-op, eh? God forgive me, but I have but this: if some deserving child or young adult who'd give anything to have a shot at life with a desperately needed transplant loses out to you on the list of recipients, well, man, that, to this reader is... a tragic and horrific injustice. frown

The stoopid fug actually actually thinks his 1/8 mile wonderbike is a RACE BIKE as mentioned numerous times in his postings.
Next he'll be wanting to mount a bazooka to the handlebars.

I'm thinking he's the biggest squirrel at the track

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Buncha cold hearted fuggers. Please grant a dying man his wish and send him $14.00 in ammo cans and a $3.00 canteen. Maybe someone could send an email to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Don't forget the 100# or better of old, inert artillery shells.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4ager
I'm still trying to fathom how a 5th wheel trailer at a KOA no less (always known for their uber-sanitary conditions) is the best place for a post-transplant recuperation stint.

He won't...... hint.......

I can tell you from professional experience that regardless of whether the surgery is performed at UW or VM that he will spend atleast the first 2 weeks in a negative pressure ICU room with attached anteroom with minimal visitation to guard against infection and monitor for rejection. Typically discharge is 3-6 weeks post surgery for this stuff.

No KOA time in his near future.

I've transported several of these patients from both facilities and rather then wear PPE to protect others from them the spacesuit is worn to protect them from others.

I work on a critical care transport ambulance in Seattle so I'm not guessing.

Last edited by MallardAddict; 01/26/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
[quote=4ager]I'm still trying to fathom how a 5th wheel trailer at a KOA no less (always known for their uber-sanitary conditions) is the best place for a post-transplant recuperation stint. [quote]

He won't...... hint.......

I can tell you from professional experience that regardless of whether the surgery is performed at UW or VM that he will spend atleast the first 2 weeks in a negative pressure ICU room with attached anteroom with minimal visitation to guard against infection and monitor for rejection. Typically discharge is 3-6 weeks post surgery for this stuff.

No KOA time in his near future.

I've transported several of these patients from both facilities and rather then wear PPE to protect others from them the spacesuit is worn to protect them from others.

I work on a critical care transport ambulance in Seattle so I'm not guessing.

Thank you.

I had a suspicion that a KOA with "facilities" was not going to facilitate post-op recovery.

I'd hazard a guess that a doc specializing in transplants might have covered this by now, but perhaps I'm mistaken.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why does this thread remind me of this:

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...8&x-yt-cl=84503534&v=mjEcj8KpuJw[/video]

Why keep coming back for more?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Also posted in classifieds, but thought I might get a bit more activity here:

Anyone have an old artillery shell casing or two laying around they can sell me or allow me to trade them out of? How about an old Stainless Steel Canteen? Also need two big green ammo cans.

Over the Winter, and hopefully finishing up while I am in Seattle getting my Kidney Transplant (that will be a whole month ordeal....) my motorcycle mechanic and builder (who recieved a pretty decent lazer sighted 45ACP and a bunch of ammo in trade for his work here) is finishing up the turbocharger add on and some cosmetic stuff to give my bike ('03 Harley Roadster) a WW ll Warbird look to it. We are adding old ammo cans to the rear fender struts for my luggage bags, a SS Canteen for an oil bag for the turbochargers oiling system, some flying tiger teeth and eyes motief, and other touches.

What we would LIKE to do, to really set this bike apart, is use a couple of old artillery shells with about a 2.5-3.5 inch I.D for my exhaust pipe and turbocharger intake tube.

Era, original caliber, country of origin not terribly important. He will cut, chop, weld as needed to marry the parts together. Only requirement being at least a 2.5 inch ID and in not rusted out condition.

Whatchagot?

Thanks in advance.

Pre-organ transplant but concerned with a turbocharged HD and getting it ready for you to rock out on with a WWII era motif post-op, eh? God forgive me, but I have but this: if some deserving child or young adult who'd give anything to have a shot at life with a desperately needed transplant loses out to you on the list of recipients, well, man, that, to this reader is... a tragic and horrific injustice. frown

The stoopid fug actually actually thinks his 1/8 mile wonderbike is a RACE BIKE as mentioned numerous times in his postings.
Next he'll be wanting to mount a bazooka to the handlebars.

I'm thinking he's the biggest squirrel at the track

Are sportsters even real HDs?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1234, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 2,204 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,352
Posts18,506,261
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.