Hop To
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So sick. So broke. Shame, really.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by EQFD193
[Linked Image]

Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy smile

You're digging the "pleasure button" on the "bitch seat". Admit it. wink

grin

So let me get this straight.

I make a standard inane joke alluding to using the SI system as a handicap and get both a phu-Q and a "he's mean".

Whereas an inference to getting off on the bitch seat gets a grin.

WTF?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Was there a women involved in the wtf moment? Why is this a surprise?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slg888
[Linked Image]

Yeah, that's about right. *grins*

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Man check out them GUNS!!! He's easily the biggest man at comicon

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Sean
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
the daughter of a very good friend just had a double kidney and pancreas transplant at Barnes-Jewish hospital in St Louis. The cause of kidney failure was life long type one diabetes.
The operation was flawless, and there seems to be no rejection issues.
HOWEVER, the recovery from this is more like THREE months. Or more. The family has had to rent an apartment next to the hospital, and someone has to stay with the lass every day, all day, and every night, all night.
It is not quick, easy, inexpensive or fun. Frankly this recovery is all the family is concentrating on.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the daughter of a very good friend just had a double kidney and pancreas transplant at Barnes-Jewish hospital in St Louis. The cause of kidney failure was life long type one diabetes.
HOWEVER, the recovery from this is more like THREE months. Or more. The family has had to rent an apartment next to the hospital, and someone has to stay with the lass every day, all day, and every night, all night.
It is not quick, easy, inexpensive or fun. Frankly this recovery is all the family is concentrating on.

And 22 shells of course.

LOL
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RWE

I make a standard inane joke alluding to using the SI system as a handicap and get both a phu-Q and a "he's mean".

Whereas an inference to getting off on the bitch seat gets a grin.

WTF?

Dude! Pinot grigio ain't doing your CF persona any favors.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by deflave
PS- I'm running pipes out of the bed of my 1980 Toyota. Thought the Strohs cans would add some class.
Dave

Ohhhhhhh. I thought you were looking for your next build.

[Linked Image]

Para cord slings and beer can hats! I wanna be an entrepreneur! I wanna claw my way up to middle management!

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Not SM he's going to be sage rat hunting by the end of April...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by EQFD193
[Linked Image]

A horse of a different color�so to speak

An anti-gravity bike? Dayum...

I have a TW. Digging those saddle bags, are they molded ammo cans?

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by carbon12
[Linked Image]

I was unaware that the swedes had roller derby.

Still.

I am piqued.

Long day,...just got home, and am playing catch up.

Did she have a slam fire with a Swede Roller ?

.....I keep telling you folks to be careful about that.

Pears sent

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's funny AKbob :)�No I originally bought those in Sturgis for my softail but modified them for the TW.

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by RWE
Listen, we got lost leaving a Red Wings game and we wound up in another Country.

It's not like that schit doesn't happen all the time....

Where do the midget women fit into this story? Did they say, eehh

Midget women ALWAYS fit into a story. They're nice and compact. You can store them anywhere!

Someone say midget women?

Jemma

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
this thread needs an
[Linked Image]

FJB
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
FWIW to all of those poking fun, I did try the Military Surplus Stores around the region for this this stuff, and the artillery shells I want, according to a couple of them, are a thing of the past. No longer available. Something about Federal regulations that I had not heard before. So far, only aluminum canteens as well. I am still hoping for a stainless Steel canteen.

Not sure about them being regulated out of circulation, I had not heard that before, but it could be true. What is true so far is that my searches for the shell casings I want have come up empty. I did not think that asking about them here would bring up such a long thread.

Just trying to add some accessories to the bike while it is down for a while and being worked on anyway, on the cheap. I had no idea that a search for such would cause such a firestorm, but it did and I can live with that. No one was hurt, and some of you had some fun at this. Nothing to fret over. Despite all of the posts poking fun, I am STILL in hopes that someone has one or two of these laying around that they will let me buy or trade them out of. So far striking out at the surplus stores etc. Including on line. If none are found, life shall obviously go on and without much of a care over this one piece of the puzzle not going exactly as I had hoped. Not a big deal and especially not with - as many of you correctly noted - MUCH bigger fish to fry for me these days.

I did get a PM about the ammo cans, which is appreciated.

Some of you would not be fiddling with such things just weeks before a major surgery and long recovery and re hab. Fine. When it is you looking straight in the face of such a thing you plan for it and deal with it as YOU think will be most helpful for YOU.

As to my style or preferences, I want to have fun things that I used to be able to enjoy getting tweaked and tuned and ready for me so that when I am in a hospital room or lab somewhere in Seattle getting IV's put in and taken out, sick from too much or too little of this medicine or that while they try to dial it all in, and for many days dependant upon others to assist me with the basic body functions and activities of daily life.... that I have stuff that I love ready for me to try as soon as I am physically able. I may NOT be quite up to much of a ride or varmint shoot for still months even after I am released from the transplant Center. But the hope and dream being there will lend brightness and a smile to those days drudgery, needles, and feeling quite sick which I am told await me.

This is my way, does not have to be yours. And in fact I do not recall suggesting that anyone besides me handle a potentially fatal procedure and long re hab in my way. I only asked if someone had a couple of items that I need to complete a project. that is not. Getting them or having them on hand for my bike builder friend to use will be a nice fun touch. But not haveing them would not be so bad, either. It ain't this big of a deal folks. Well, too me, anyway.

Last edited by safariman; 01/27/15.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by safariman
FWIW to all of those poking fun, I did try the Military Surplus Stores around the region for this this stuff, and the artillery shells I want, according to a couple of them, are a thing of the past. No longer available. Something about Federal regulations that I had not heard before. So far, only aluminum canteens as well. I am still hoping for a stainless Steel canteen.

Not sure about them being regulated out of circulation, I had not heard that before, but it could be true. What is true so far is that my searches for the shell casings I want have come up empty. I did not think that asking about them here would bring up such a long thread.

Just trying to add some accessories to the bike while it is down for a while and being worked on anyway, on the cheap. I had no idea that a search for such would cause such a firestorm, but it did and I can live with that. No one was hurt, and some of you had some fun at this. Nothing to fret over. Despite all of the posts poking fun, I am STILL in hopes that someone has one or two of these laying around that they will let me buy or trade them out of. So far striking out at the surplus stores etc. Including on line. If none are found, life shall obviously go on and without much of a care over this one piece of the puzzle not going exactly as I had hoped. Not a big deal and especially not with - as many of you correctly noted - MUCH bigger fish to fry for me these days.

I did get a PM about the ammo cans, which is appreciated.

Some of you would not be fiddling with such things just weeks before a major surgery and long recovery and re hab. Fine. When it is you looking straight in the face of such a thing you plan for it and deal with it as YOU think will be most helpful for YOU.

As to my style or preferences, I want to have fun things that I used to be able to enjoy getting tweaked and tuned and ready for me so that when I am in a hospital room or lab somewhere in Seattle getting IV's put in and taken out, sick from too much or too little of this medicine or that while they try to dial it all in, and for many days dependant upon others to assist me with the basic body functions and activities of daily life.... that I have stuff that I love ready for me to try as soon as I am physically able. I may NOT be quite up to much of a ride or varmint shoot for still months even after I am released from the transplant Center. But the hope and dream being there will lend brightness and a smile to those days drudgery, needles, and feeling quite sick which I am told await me.

This is my way, does not have to be yours. And in fact I do not recall suggesting that anyone besides me handle a potentially fatal procedure and long re hab in my way. I only asked if someone had a couple of items that I need to complete a project. that is not. Getting them or having them on hand for my bike builder friend to use will be a nice fun touch. But not haveing them would not be so bad, either. It ain't this big of a deal folks. Well, too me, anyway.

Who's azz are you trying to blow smoke up. You have one of the biggest. "Big watch, little dikk ego's i've ever seen

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RWE

WTF?

I did not say you were mean. I said you were not nice. Not nice is better than mean.

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 62 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,417
Posts18,507,258
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.