Hop To
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When do we get back to midgets ?

does anybody know for sure ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

I've been to a few of Windsor's Cultural Establishments in my sordid past, strictly on work related functions as my employer is based in Detroit. I can say I have not seen any midgets there. That my honor is my story and I am sticking with it!

There's 2 dates they carve on your tombstone.
Everyone knows what they mean.
What's more important is time that is known
as the little dash inbetween.

Razz
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Safariman,

I would like to give you a big THANK YOU...

...for all of the entertainment you provide.

Even if it is inadvertent...

------------------------------

The APE

"But resist we much...we must...and we will much...about...that...be committed." - the "Reverend" Al Sharpton
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"But the real question, IMHO, is what kind of perverse pleasure do those people get, by denigrating others over and over, just to make themselves look superior."

Ma'am.. I won't pretend to speak for other members, but trying to make myself look superior by denigrating S M plays no part in my responses. It goes without saying that YOU have never spent ANY time around an an ALL MALE large hunting campfire. A lot of us have.

If the group gets large enough, there will be one guy who resembles S M. He has to blow smoke, exaggerating his abilities and experiences, while at the same time trying to con someone by the "poor me routine".

Belittling him is the only way to shut him up and stop him from continuing to make a fool of himself by contaminating the campfire discussion.

In the REAL world, he will pipe down or go home.

Just because it doesn't work on the internet don't mean we ain't gonna try it.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

If its mental midgets your looking for, well you've hit "The lost Dutchmans mine" of them!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All I wanted to know is WTF distances were expressed in kms...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"But the real question, IMHO, is what kind of perverse pleasure do those people get, by denigrating others over and over, just to make themselves look superior."

Ma'am.. I won't pretend to speak for other members, but trying to make myself look superior by denigrating S M plays no part in my responses. It goes without saying that YOU have never spent ANY time around an an ALL MALE large hunting campfire. A lot of us have.

If the group gets large enough, there will be one guy who resembles S M. He has to blow smoke, exaggerating his abilities and experiences, while at the same time trying to con someone by the "poor me routine".

Belittling him is the only way to shut him up and stop him from continuing to make a fool of himself by contaminating the campfire discussion.

In the REAL world, he will pipe down or go home.

Just because it doesn't work on the internet don't mean we ain't gonna try it.

It simply isn't possible to hit the nail any more true than this.
curdog, you have spoken for me as well. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Since I'm all for Darwinism , I would like to donate a nitrous system.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My mother is looking to sell her Road King if you're interested. Only 86,000 miles on it. Bought new. Course she rode it through a couple of back surgeries too.

She's put on 175,000 miles on a Harley in the last chunk of years - living in Wisconsin.

Never knew that adding a couple hundert pounds to the bike would make it more bad ass.

Me

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by teal
My mother is looking to sell her Road King if you're interested. Only 86,000 miles on it. Bought new. Course she rode it through a couple of back surgeries too.

She's put on 175,000 miles on a Harley in the last chunk of years - living in Wisconsin.

Never knew that adding a couple hundert pounds to the bike would make it more bad ass.

Does it cone with a bi-pod?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nope - she's getting a trike. Lost 60% of her strength in her legs due to back issues - can't hold up a bike anymore.

Point being - putting a thousand miles a year isn't all that impressive to me when I see a 60 year old woman put on 30k in a state that has 6 months of winter and I've never met anyone with a clue that wanted to add weight to a bike unless they had some sort of OCC/Paul JR mancrush fetish.

At that point I assume they own more HD t-shirts than miles.

Me

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by teal
Nope - she's getting a trike. Lost 60% of her strength in her legs due to back issues - can't hold up a bike anymore.

Point being - putting a thousand miles a year isn't all that impressive to me when I see a 60 year old woman put on 30k in a state that has 6 months of winter and I've never met anyone with a clue that wanted to add weight to a bike unless they had some sort of OCC/Paul JR mancrush fetish.

At that point I assume they own more HD t-shirts than miles.

It's like I said. Big watch, little dikk syndrome....

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
I simply enjoy making fun of them.

And I lost all my self-respect a long time ago. So no worries there.

Travis
I hate to admit it, but I really did laugh-out-loud about this one. Word.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
I think safariman and his wife are psychotic.

Travis

I have always been a bit stand offish when it comes to tag team posters. Ya just never know, ya know?

Sam......

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Even when they're uber?

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Found the empty artillery cases I need. Thank you to all who PM'ed me links and places to look. Very inexpensive way to add a fun and unique feature to the bike while it is down and getting worked on anyway.

The bike and my surgically repaired body should be ready to ride together by this summer. Something I can really look forward to.

To those who do not understand someone who likes to have a dream and or a hope to think upon while going through a tough time and who poke fun at the idea, I am glad you got a laugh out of it. It does not bother me, really as this is just the internet. It ain't real life. To those who do understand and have been helpful to me in this search, many thanks.

Kinda sad that just a couple of years ago a post like the one I made here would have resulted in ideas shared on where and how best to find the big shells a person wanted or was looking for, and a fun conversation about what the bike might look like and maybe link to some other bikes with a WW ll look or theme to them.

I think that some of you here will like the looks of the bike when it is all done. Some will not, and that is OK, too.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Found the empty artillery cases I need. Thank you to all who PM'ed me links and places to look. Very inexpensive way to add a fun and unique feature to the bike while it is down and getting worked on anyway.

The bike and my surgically repaired body should be ready to ride together by this summer. Something I can really look forward to.

To those who do not understand someone who likes to have a dream and or a hope to think upon while going through a tough time and who poke fun at the idea, I am glad you got a laugh out of it. It does not bother me, really as this is just the internet. It ain't real life. To those who do understand and have been helpful to me in this search, many thanks.

Kinda sad that just a couple of years ago a post like the one I made here would have resulted in ideas shared on where and how best to find the big shells a person wanted or was looking for, and a fun conversation about what the bike might look like and maybe link to some other bikes with a WW ll look or theme to them.

I think that some of you here will like the looks of the bike when it is all done. Some will not, and that is OK, too.

Have you ever figured that it's not necessarily the idea that people have a problem with?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm guessing "No".

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ironbender
I'm guessing "No".

Big watch....little.......

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 22250rem, 1234, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,161 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,367
Posts18,506,485
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.