Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
All his compiler will translate is the sound of Charlie brown's teacher...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB4

pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
DW444,I doubt Sarah would have made it out of her primary. She has had more than 8 years to improve herself in the political arena. So far, she had exhibited ambition only to be a sideline player and to enrich herself. I'm not critical of that however don't try to bull$hit me into thinking you are serious about representing the voters, in any capacity, when you will not put in the work, sweat, time and energy to improve and educate yourself in the many crucial aspects of public office. I get it the she is for God, guns and family but you need to show me more.

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Here at this Campfire, if you don't go along with the Palin cheerleaders, then you "hate" her...just like if you don't go along with the Republican Party cheerleaders, then you're a commie liberal.

... its not about her, but her message...

Her message is reminiscent of a modern day Elmer Gantry. Tell the 'believers' what they want to hear (since they are the 'only' ones receptive to it), whip em' into a frenzy in the process...and profit financially from it in a huge way.

Damned if she does and damned if she doesn't...
Sarah is a terrible orator or she is Elmer Gantry...
Only tells the �believers� as compared to all those who are so good at telling all the rest?

And gets paid to speak????
Wonder what Sarah was paid for her conservative message in Seoul, South Korea or what she will pull down first of March in Cambridge, England when she explains, once again, what American Conservatism is all about.
Wonder what Sarah pulls down year after year with her terrible voice as a FOX News contributor?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by pak
DW444,I doubt Sarah would have made it out of her primary. She has had more than 8 years to improve herself in the political arena. So far, she had exhibited ambition only to be a sideline player and to enrich herself. I'm not critical of that however don't try to bull$hit me into thinking you are serious about representing the voters, in any capacity, when you will not put in the work, sweat, time and energy to improve and educate yourself in the many crucial aspects of public office. I get it the she is for God, guns and family but you need to show me more.

How about this?

Sarah Palin No Longer 'A Major Player' for Many Conservatives

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com

And the reviews are scathing.

Charles C.W. Cooke, of The National Review, for example, panned the speech as the "foreordained culmination of a slow and unseemly descent into farce ... Palin should leave the field to those who are in possession of genuine political aspirations, and she should refrain from treating the Republican party as if it were a little more than a convenient vehicle for her private ambition."

"Conservatives still empathize with her over the beating she took from the media in 2008," York said. "But if there is indeed nothing behind her 'seriously interested' talk � and it appears there is not � should she be included in events leading up to the 2016 caucuses?"

I guess the love is gone Bow!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pak

Interesting PAK, didn't know how she's viewed by AK'ers as my only interaction with AK'ers is on the Fire..

Thought they might be more along the lines of what Bowsinger thinks since it's her stomping grounds, apparently not...

IC B2

pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bow's confirmation bias is very needy.

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by pak

Interesting PAK, didn't know how she's viewed by AK'ers as my only interaction with AK'ers is on the Fire..

Thought they might be more along the lines of what Bowsinger thinks since it's her stomping grounds, apparently not...

When Alaska was the only state in the Union that did not protect their governors from frivolous lawsuits, they lost the highest rated governor they ever had. With by far the best record of any governor they ever had.

I was wrong when I said before that Sarah had been hit with over $500,000 in legal bills in just one year.
They have rerun the numbers and it was over $500,000 in legal bills in just eight months and no end in sight.
Every case was tossed only to be replaced by the next to keep Sarah and her staff unable to do their jobs. And costing the state even more money. Right out of the far left playbook.

Governor Palin never quit. She was forced out of office. And Alaska did not lift a damn finger to help until it was too late.

So Sarah reloaded and went back to the national scene and joined a Tea Party.
And spent the past eight years putting in more work, sweat, time and energy then anyone else building that Party.
I have posted on this thread where the Iowa Tea Party just said the same thing.

Sarah Palin still has enough power and stature in Alaska to move the needle and help elect their new Senator.

But Sarah has moved on.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 01/30/15.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,071 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,898
Posts18,479,278
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.