Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
I doubt it ended the same for the Lt. He wasn't out 5-figures (plus?) and wearing egg on his face.

It may be the same in '16, because the Rs haven't shown a desire to actually win the WH, and you can't resist jinxing them.

Money is crap to me. Just GTF out of my life. (Gov.)

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I doubt it ended the same for the Lt. He wasn't out 5-figures (plus?) and wearing egg on his face.

It may be the same in '16, because the Rs haven't shown a desire to actually win the WH, and you can't resist jinxing them.

Exactly, and exactly what McLame, Romney, Cuccinelli, and the other losers Bob has backed can't figure out.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by mog75
So much for non-political comments? Ready for the girls?
YES! grin
Sorry isaac, but the thread is tainted.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Last edited by mog75; 01/30/15.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll take the brunette in the third pick, the blonde in the forth, and the ass in the next to last for a long weekend, Alex.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by isaac

Romney bowed out today.

I understand. His share goes to Bush. His campaign will spend more money than any loser in history.

Yay.

=================

I think so, with the addition of Christie and the extra benefit of some dynamic VP candidate, depending upon the voids needed to be fulfilled.

Some mix of Bush, Christie, Walker blah, blah is where I feel the money train is headed.

The reality forces me there Pat. Us guys on our special web site can talk about the impossible but I'm moving forward under the pretense of focusing on what's realistically right in front of my face rather than HS fantasies.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think that black olives are better than green olives.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I

Exactly, and exactly what McLame, Romney, Cuccinelli, and the other losers Bob has backed can't figure out.

=======

And the exact same nominees you voted for.

Look, if you want to try to convince folks they have a chance if they vote for Donald Duck, I'll let others call you the dumbass, rather than me.

In the meanwhile, if you choose to ignore the fact we will vote for one of two candidates in 2016, I'll still let others call you the dumbass.

It's not important to me that I be the first of a great many to say so.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I think so, with the addition of Christie and the extra benefit of some dynamic VP candidate, depending upon the voids needed to be fulfilled.

Some mix of Bush, Christie, Walker blah, blah is where I feel the money train is headed.

The reality forces me there Pat. Us guys on our special web site can talk about the impossible but I'm moving forward under the pretense of focusing on what's realistically right in front of my face rather than HS fantasies.

Have you ever looked at Cruz's "impossible" campaign against Dave Dewhurst?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
So much for non-political comments? Ready for the girls?
YES! grin
Sorry isaac, but the thread is tainted.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
#1,#2 and #4 to go,please. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
MOG/Elk...another thread gents, ok?

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sarah Palin for President all the way

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, their comments are as valid as yours on this. Hell, perhaps more so.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll take the brunette in the third pick, the blonde in the forth, and the ass in the next to last for a long weekend, Alex.

I'm nowhere near done. Hope Isaac doesn't mind. This is as non political as I get. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

and FREE EYEBALL!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
shocked cool

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
sorry. I was posting the last one while you typed that. I'll move on. Carry on with your political conversation.

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm nowhere near done. Hope Isaac doesn't mind. This is as non political as I get. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

#1 for the win, please.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sorry. I was posting the last one while you typed that. I'll move on. Carry on with your political conversation.

Your posts add value. Please, continue.

As an aside, might you consider contributing to Gus and okok threads? They need your sage input in the worst ways.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dammit Bob,I was just getting interested in this thread.Don't ruin it.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Gives new meaning to the statement thata lawyer could ruin a wet dream.

Last edited by eyeball; 01/30/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 71 invisible), 16,749 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,185
Posts18,543,300
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.