Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
When the SHTF situation ever comes, then it will most likley be the Police who will end up getting disarmed

Don't recall that happening during the hurricane either and they are much better equipped now than then.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by sherp
When the SHTF situation ever comes, then it will most likley be the Police who will end up getting disarmed

Don't recall that happening during the hurricane either and they are much better equipped now than then.

Go away you dumb [bleep].

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bearstalker

Why would you make the comment as a response to what I said? The police who carried out the confiscation were not harmed or even inconvenienced for doing so and now they have much better equipment when they decide they want to do so again.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Why would you make the comment as a response to what I said? The police who carried out the confiscation were not harmed or even inconvenienced for doing so and now they have much better equipment when they decide they want to do so again.

You probably have a boyfriend that is a cop. You obviously have a hard-on for them, so go blow your bf.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You probably have a boyfriend that is a cop. You obviously have a hard-on for them, so go blow your bf.

Nope.

I see you cannot debate what I said. Why does that fact bother you so much?

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Just get something you can hunt and target shoot with. In the scenario you have described the police and/or military will confiscate it from you before you have a chance to act out your Red Dawn fantasy.

I bet they will manage to get all yours..... the rest of us might not kneel down so quickly or easily.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
Just get something you can hunt and target shoot with. In the scenario you have described the police and/or military will confiscate it from you before you have a chance to act out your Red Dawn fantasy.

I bet they will manage to get all yours..... the rest of us might not kneel down so quickly or easily.

Yeah right. Every time a cop hater posts a video of a cop beating someone to death you come along and issue a statement on how tight you are with the police in your area. As we saw during the hurricane confiscation, police from every community will do what they are told to do and need to do and that is to prevent civilians from competing with them during a disaster.

Will you simply call one of your friends to pick them up from your front step or will you save them the trouble and drive them in? Neither requires kneeling and you obviously support police.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Stock up on Super Soakers if it comforts you.

I'm good with my Glocks, 870s, 700s, and ARs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Stock up on Super Soakers if it comforts you.

I'm good with my Glocks, 870s, 700s, and ARs.

Like you would shoot at one of your brother Marines for obeying an order you could have just as easily been given and would have just have unquestioningly carried out.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I've never had a hard time knowing what is right, and what is wrong.

During my active duty years, I had a good understanding of my oath of enlistment, and difference between a lawful order, and an unlawful order.

Super Soakers and bottled water....you'll be fine.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've never had a hard time knowing what is right, and what is wrong.

During my active duty years, I had a good understanding of my oath of enlistment, and difference between a lawful order, and an unlawful order.

Super Soakers and bottled water....you'll be fine.

Not what your brother Marine said in that infomercial. That is the great thing about consistent indoctrination and you both received it.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
You've clearly got all the angles worked out.

I'm sure you'll be fine in any circumstance.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Just paying attention to how things are.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

To bad you didn't pay attention to double posting you f'n idiot.

Do you have a dog to fetch your schtick?

and the video you posted, the one you used to "prove" that the Marines would disarm us if ordered to do so, you do realize that the man said that Marines can refuse orders they determine to be unlawful as a follow up to your "money shot" where he says "Marines follow orders".

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A

Yeah in that [bleep] up little mind of yours. You're the first one to go down.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE

To bad you didn't pay attention to double posting you f'n idiot.

Do you have a dog to fetch your schtick?

and the video you posted, the one you used to "prove" that the Marines would disarm us if ordered to do so, you do realize that the man said that Marines can refuse orders they determine to be unlawful as a follow up to your "money shot" where he says "Marines follow orders".

He didn't once say he thought that was an unlawful order.

The reason for that is the precedent set during the hurricane where it was clearly shown to be a lawful order.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by aksheepguy

Yeah in that [bleep] up little mind of yours. You're the first one to go down.

Are you going to be the one to put me down since I posted the video of police putting that civilian in her place?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
how in the hell Rick let such a total waste of space on here is beyond me. Go talk about this stuff on the campfire forum, we are not talking police here.

Will everyone join me in asking Rick to keep this nut job's police comments on the campfire forum and not injecting it into every other post someone makes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimmyp
how in the hell Rick let such a total waste of space on here is beyond me. Go talk about this stuff on the campfire forum, we are not talking police here.

Will everyone join me in asking Rick to keep this nut job's police comments on the campfire forum and not injecting it into every other post someone makes.

The OP asked a question on a firearm for a particular situation. I explained to him what would happen to his firearm in that situation with reference material demonstrating why I said what I said.

No different than if he asked what .22 Rimfire load was best for deer hunting, it simply isn't going to be allowed.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,522
Posts18,509,699
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.