Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just Lurking Thru

Cole Younger who's your boyfriend this week?

Asphalt Angel, log out this IP duality is eating up too much bandwidth. Oh wait I can do that from grandma's laptop in the kitchen.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Cole Younger aka Simonkenton aka 4fagger aka SBH aka Ethan Edwards aka Capn' Cut-n-Paste.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
AC/DC is quite simply the greatest Rock Band in existence.

Truism.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"Got myself a one-way ticket, goin' the wrong way, one of these days I'm going to change my evil ways, one of these days . . . "

Some foreshadowing of his ultimate demise.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by slumlord
Cole Younger aka Simonkenton aka 4fagger aka SBH aka Ethan Edwards aka Capn' Cut-n-Paste.

SL,

Wait just a minute here you lame, rude, condescending LimpDiick.

I'm not involved in this thread in any way at all. Just been a reader on this one. Why drag me into it??

Put the bottle back on the shelf right now, or you will raise my ire.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I do like their early stuff . . .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
So what is it you do in the mental health field?

Case manager.

So, something like this?

http://work.chron.com/job-description-mental-illness-clinic-case-manager-18024.html

That seems to be somebody who works with the mentally ill to make sure they have housing, are fed adequately, etc. It doesn't seem like somebody who would be doing therapy with patients. So I'm curious as to how a case worker would have experience with actual pathology in a disturbed individual. If there is no experience, then I'm further perplexed as to why a Case Worker would cite their experience in a thread about actual mental illness. For instance, if I worked as a cook on a mental ward I guess you could say I worked with the mentally ill, but it wouldn't necessarily indicate I had any experience that brought anything to a thread where mental illness was being discussed. If I had a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and was a Case Worker who found housing or set up house keepers to work with individuals who were housed in the community and I didn't have education pertaining to Manson's pathology I would be loathe to comment on it...for instance.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread is a perfect case in point of why Satan sells.........

But the evangelicals won't see it............

Even as they cause it.......

grin

Diggity.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You think I'm 4ager?

Actually I do the Steelhead sock puppet. Don't tell anybody though.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Wonder if Bon What's-His-Name was wearing his pentagram when he choked to death on his own vomit.

I bet it's pretty hot at the barbecue where he's partying....Rock On !!

Hells bells, 48 Whitetails!!

She, I mean he evaluates but cases such as yourself. Slumlord, I mean Asphaltangel told me via pm that your dad should have shot you on a stump and let the ants eat you but unfortunately he didn't. So the best treatment to prescribe for someone like you is for you to go suck a glocksicle. Do the world a favor and get to sucking Jr

I'm pretty good at drinking beer
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You think I'm 4ager?

Actually I do the Steelhead sock puppet. Don't tell anybody though.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcFEA0vSwgQ&sns=em [/video]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wageslave
This thread is a perfect case in point of why Satan sells.........

But the evangelicals won't see it............

Even as they cause it.......

grin

Diggity.

I have no AC-Greasy on any on my MP3 players. I do like BTO quite a bit. Same basic pounding R&R riffs, no satinic BS. Hell, they were good old Mormon boys. Randy Bachman runs circles around Angus and C.F. Turner has some gravelley pipe. Flame suit on!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Case manager.

So, something like this?

http://work.chron.com/job-description-mental-illness-clinic-case-manager-18024.html

That seems to be somebody who works with the mentally ill to make sure they have housing, are fed adequately, etc. It doesn't seem like somebody who would be doing therapy with patients. So I'm curious as to how a case worker would have experience with actual pathology in a disturbed individual. If there is no experience, then I'm further perplexed as to why a Case Worker would cite their experience in a thread about actual mental illness. For instance, if I worked as a cook on a mental ward I guess you could say I worked with the mentally ill, but it wouldn't necessarily indicate I had any experience that brought anything to a thread where mental illness was being discussed. If I had a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and was a Case Worker who found housing or set up house keepers to work with individuals who were housed in the community and I didn't have education pertaining to Manson's pathology I would be loathe to comment on it...for instance.

Ethan,

I never stated that I do, or have ever done, therapy with a client. I do, however, work very closely with individual clients that have severe mental health diagnoses. I am very familiar with their "pathology" as my office is inside the same building where they live. I have many other clients that I check on within the community and in their own homes.

Treatment planning involves understanding a client's diagnosis, identifying their strengths and weaknesses, and helping them to establish short term and long term goals. We develop crisis plans, run groups, coordinate with other agencies and hospitals, assist clients in utilizing resources/navigating insurance, staff with our psychologist, have a good working knowledge of psychotropic medications and their side effects, provide ongoing health education, etc.

We work closely with one another to help our clients. When I say, "we", I am talking about case managers, therapists, peer counselors, crisis workers, transition coaches/care managers, nursing, team leaders, housing staff, and supports the client has identified, and the psychiatrist on staff.

Doing therapy with a client is only one piece of a recovery model. Some clients will benefit from therapy and some won't. Some have already reached maximum benefit for therapy. Therapy is time limited whereas case management is not. Keep in mind that therapy takes place in a very controlled environment.

This position requires the ability to wear many hats. For instance, I was driving around town today looking for a client with paranoid schizophrenia. He reportedly walked out of ICU secondary to his delusional thought processes. He has a right to go AMA, but they were concerned he would return to his residence [where I work] and trigger the other male residents into a downward spiral. Fortunately, I had located him within an hour at our homeless shelter.

The job description you posted sounds more like a case manager who works for Department of Social and Health Services as they are more focused on financial, caregiving, and housing needs for people with mental disabilities. They would see all of their clients in the same building with the exception of a yearly assessment. Some of our positions overlap in this community so it can get confusing.

I don't consider myself an expert on the mentally ill, but having worked with this population for almost 15 years, having completed several hours of training, and having a passion for what I do will naturally give me some advantage when discussing the topic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Case manager.

So, something like this?

Ethan,

I never stated that I do, or have ever done, therapy with a client. I do, however, work very closely with individual clients that have severe mental health diagnoses. I am very familiar with their "pathology" as my office is inside the same building where they live. I have many other clients that I check on within the community and in their own homes.

Treatment planning involves understanding a client's diagnosis, identifying their strengths and weaknesses, and helping them to establish short term and long term goals. We develop crisis plans, run groups, coordinate with other agencies and hospitals, assist clients in utilizing resources/navigating insurance, staff with our psychologist, have a good working knowledge of psychotropic medications and their side effects, provide ongoing health education, etc.

We work closely with one another to help our clients. When I say, "we", I am talking about case managers, therapists, peer counselors, crisis workers, transition coaches/care managers, nursing, team leaders, housing staff, and supports the client has identified, and the psychiatrist on staff.

Doing therapy with a client is only one piece of a recovery model. Some clients will benefit from therapy and some won't. Some have already reached maximum benefit for therapy. Therapy is time limited whereas case management is not. Keep in mind that therapy takes place in a very controlled environment.

This position requires the ability to wear many hats. For instance, I was driving around town today looking for a client with paranoid schizophrenia. He reportedly walked out of ICU secondary to his delusional thought processes. He has a right to go AMA, but they were concerned he would return to his residence [where I work] and trigger the other male residents into a downward spiral. Fortunately, I had located him within an hour at our homeless shelter.

The job description you posted sounds more like a case manager who works for Department of Social and Health Services as they are more focused on financial, caregiving, and housing needs for people with mental disabilities. They would see all of their clients in the same building with the exception of a yearly assessment. Some of our positions overlap in this community so it can get confusing.

I don't consider myself an expert on the mentally ill, but having worked with this population for almost 15 years, having completed several hours of training, and having a passion for what I do will naturally give me some advantage when discussing the topic.

Yes, you do sound confused.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[/quote]

So, something like this?

That seems to be somebody who works with the mentally ill to make sure they have housing, are fed adequately, etc. It doesn't seem like somebody who would be doing therapy with patients. So I'm curious as to how a case worker would have experience with actual pathology in a disturbed individual. If there is no experience, then I'm further perplexed as to why a Case Worker would cite their experience in a thread about actual mental illness. For instance, if I worked as a cook on a mental ward I guess you could say I worked with the mentally ill, but it wouldn't necessarily indicate I had any experience that brought anything to a thread where mental illness was being discussed. If I had a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and was a Case Worker who found housing or set up house keepers to work with individuals who were housed in the community and I didn't have education pertaining to Manson's pathology I would be loathe to comment on it...for instance.[/quote]

Ethan,

[/quote]Yes, you do sound confused.[/quote]

No confusion for me, but it's often difficult for people who don't work for one of the agencies to understand where one position starts and where on ends.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

I have no AC-Greasy on any on my MP3 players. I do like BTO quite a bit. Same basic pounding R&R riffs, no satinic BS. Hell, they were good old Mormon boys. Randy Bachman runs circles around Angus and C.F. Turner has some gravelley pipe. Flame suit on!

Broseph,
I like me some BTO as well as the next guy......
But your claim is hilarious.
Thanks for the giggle.
Love,
Slave

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Are you a psychiatrist?

This is a mental health thread, try to stay on topic.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got my shingle out...........

and COCK.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nope, I'm neither ColeYounger, nor Simonkenton, nor SBH, nor EthanEdwards, and neither, too, am I gay. I'm quite straight, thank you, though I know you're perversion wishes I weren't so your fantasies would be more accurate. Simon's a trucker out of NC; I am not. ColeYounger is in the midwest somewhere; I am not. EE is also out there, so that goes the same. I haven't a clue where SBH might be, and couldn't care, but I'm not him either.

Your fixation on sexual proclivities is no surprise, though, as trailer parks in TN are known for their aberrant sexual deviants, and you're simply one of the minor little annoyances that come from such cesspools.

Carry on, though, as the more you throw a fit, the more it's apparent that you bring nothing of value to the table and you let other dictate your life (i.e., you letting me and others who really don't give a schit about you and never will stay on your mind and in your thoughts 24/7).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 6 invisible), 1,690 guests, and 713 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.