Hop To
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Next time I buy a Ford I'm going to get a sworn affidavit from the salesman that he's not a Democrat and his wife does not donate any portion of their family income to an anti-hunting organization.

gawt dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

I buy my groceries at a Kroger supermarket. I'm afraid to even ask what those [bleep] contribute to.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SamOlson

And I KNOW he's not a liberal.

Was he wearing a Patagonia jacket?

Shrap loves those.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh yeah, the extra big puffy [bleep] from REI.

That and some windproof tight pants.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Driving a Subaru ranks right up there with riding a peddle bike out on the highway. If the stupidity has to be explained well then you are literally a dumb son of a bitch!

On the money Sam, right on the money.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
MM, I did get a kick out of it!

Add, the ad where the bitch dog growls at the male for checking out the poodle is even better!

You got that all wrong. Both dogs up front are bitches and the back seat has two adopted eunuch pups, this is a Subaru ad you know...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Driving a Subaru ranks right up there with riding a peddle bike out on the highway. If the stupidity has to be explained well then you are literally a dumb son of a bitch!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 700LH

A chickensh&t thing to burn in Hell for if ya ask me, without even the 'nads to hang around and do it in person. Musta been a couple of petty f&kkers in the truck.

Every one of those people was off of the roadway or riding the fog stripe. And jeez that was one hellacious hill they were climbing cool

Proud to say I've been there done that, one of the coolest things I ever did. Cant wait to get the circumstance to do it over.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty sure you're a woman. Regardless of what you drive.

Naah, my own schlong has always proven to be big enough.

Metaphorically speaking of course.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by renegade50

Next time I buy a Ford I'm going to get a sworn affidavit from the salesman that he's not a Democrat and his wife does not donate any portion of their family income to an anti-hunting organization.

gawt dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

I buy my groceries at a Kroger supermarket. I'm afraid to even ask what those [bleep] contribute to.

You're missing the point and exemplifying why this country is where this country is.

'Oh, he's ok, sure he voted for Obama but he likes guns'

'Sure, the store I shop at donated $500K to Obama, but I would need to drive another 10 miles to go to a store that didn't

Etc, etc

Point being, people are pretty strong on their convictions, UNLESS it hits there wallet or becomes an inconvenience.

This is the reason it will take HUGE shift in the tectonic plates to right this. People don't have the conviction, unless it's against a baker that won't do a cake for their Big Gay Greek Wedding.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by 700LH

A chickensh&t thing to burn in Hell for if ya ask me, without even the 'nads to hang around and do it in person. Musta been a couple of petty f&kkers in the truck.

Every one of those people was off of the roadway or riding the fog stripe. And jeez that was one hellacious hill they were climbing cool

Proud to say I've been there done that, one of the coolest things I ever did. Cant wait to get the circumstance to do it over.

Birdwatcher

It's typically some chubby peckerless type in the truck. I take solace in the fact their fat azz will likely stroke out before age 60.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Shame on you for not researching Kroger's 10-ks and press releases, and those of its major vendors, lenders and real estate partners.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Pretty sure you're a woman. Regardless of what you drive.

Naah, my own schlong has always proven to be big enough.

Metaphorically speaking of course.

Anybody that airs the tires of their vehicle with a bicycle pump has to be part woman.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MadMooner

It's typically some chubby peckerless type in the truck. I take solace in the fact their fat azz will likely stroke out before age 60.

I do not know the motivation of that particular driver, but I can say that those bicyclists that spread themselves out over 10 miles of narrow, mountain roads have a tendency to back traffic up considerably, and piss a whole lot of fugging people off.

And for all you motorcycle guys that like to tour the west? Bunching up in packs that stretch 10 vehicle lengths, while driving 15 under the speed limit? Yeah... there's a reason people hate you.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was commenting on the fella in the video. The cyclists were all on the shoulder or stopped in a turn out.

If the video showed 10 miles of cyclists backing traffic up, yes, they likely would of made a lot of people very angry and should expect a degree of retaliation, or venting of anger and exhaust. As would anyone backing up traffic for 10 miles, even if they were driving a beater 'Yota that couldn't pull the hill grin

As for bicycle pumps, the old metal frame mounted jobs were awesome! Bicycle shillelagh!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I really don't see the issue with subarus they are really pretty practical vehicles IMHO. AWD good mileage pretty tuff mechanics . I would definitely consider one as they offer hauling room for a bog crate and your bird hunting gear, room go your fishing gear etc. no it's not a pickup but neither is any other suv.

As to bike riders on the road thats a real pet peave of mine. I don't see how the riders can even begin to argue that they have a right to the road. Inadequate lights , no turn/ stop signals , don't pay hwy taxes, don't have minimum insurance. in my book they have no more rights than a wheel chair or skateboard and certainly less than golf carts and 4 wheelers which aren't allowed.

Last edited by bangeye; 02/26/15.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Have an Outback. Great in snow and is a great fit for short trip Bird hunting with a couple Dogs.

When they asked what I liked about the Outback, my reply was that I was amazed with how well it handled snow along with the fact I was a hunter and it fit some of those requirments fairly well.

Perhaps if more hunters let them know their positive thoughts they would include them in their marketing plan. If enough do they will.

Toyota is more and more marketing certain models towards the gay crowd. Wonder how that came about?

Last edited by battue; 02/26/15.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never could figure how someone could get a nut by riding a wheel down the highway designed for motor vehicles, impeding traffic of those doing their best to get to work on time.

But I'm of the old school where men are men, women are women, blacks should work to eat just as everyone else and queers should live in the closet.

If Archie Bunker was not a Yankee, we would be alot alike grin

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by battue
Have an Outback. Great in snow and is a great fit for short trip Bird hunting with a couple Dogs.

I have an Outback as well. Sure-footed, climbs like a mountain goat, gets great mileage. Pretty much lived out of it for 16 months while I was climbing mountains, ridin' my bicycles, and doing some pretty extreme trekking all over the Southwestern U.S., spent more nights under the stars than I did with a roof over my head during that time. Absolutely impressed with the vehicle in every way. It took me places and did things that the big 4-wheel drive trucks and SUV's that I'd been driving for the last 35 years would not (could not) do. Don't intend to be without one from now on. Doing the kind of stuff that I like to do, it's a perfect vehicle.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never could figure how someone could get a nut by riding a wheel down the highway designed for motor vehicles, impeding traffic of those doing their best to get to work on time.

How are those bicyclists (who's taxes pay for those roads just like yours do) "impeding traffic" in any way when they are well to the right of the fog stripe and way over on the shoulder...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by antlers

How are those bicyclists (who's taxes pay for those roads just like yours do) "impeding traffic" in any way when they are well to the right of the fog stripe and way over on the shoulder...?

They "impede traffic" because if you fly by them @ 75mph they're either going to become seriously injured, or fugging die.

As a result, you have to slow down to bicycle speed until the opposing traffic stops so you can go around them.

Travis

Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

718 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 73 invisible), 3,188 guests, and 1,416 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,744
Posts18,476,091
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.