Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Btw that's nice shooting. I hope to do that someday.

"If you got it, you got it!" In memory of Pops, gone but never forgotten
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NMSSHOOTER
Well when I get my gun in ill let y'all know how it does. After all this reading I think I want to try and get the 123 or 130s to shoot in mine.
Anybody have a few 123 scents or 130 bergers I can buy a few of, rather not buy a full box for load development.

PM me.....I've got a few extras laying around. I'll even toss in a few 130gr JLK's.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
B
B
Pat, where can if buy JLK bullets?

B
B
I found the JLK's, what about the 105 JLK in the 6 Creed?

W
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by BARNDOG
Pat, where can if buy JLK bullets?

John Hoover in western Pa. has some at times also. http://accuracyone.com/

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
the 130 VLD out of a .260 works on animals in the 230 to 300 yard range...

wyo, PM me if you can't find any. I have a few I can spare for ya.

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
the 130 VLD out of a .260 works on animals in the 230 to 300 yard range...

wyo, PM me if you can't find any. I have a few I can spare for ya.

Why only the 230-300yrd range?

"If you got it, you got it!" In memory of Pops, gone but never forgotten
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They magically vaporize at 301. I thought everyone knew that......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sendero_man
John Burns...

I remember when you showed up and the other guy didn't..

Cinch and I saw you have to shoot this 3 times wink

[Linked Image]

Great thing about a pic... It's worth 1000 words even if it is a bunch of bullshit... Like most everything else you hang... What a clown...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Burnsie,

I'll try to dig out some pics for you ok buddy?
Some are going to be prior to digital camera though, and not a lot of hero shots....I'm not nearly as handsome as you are.....
I'll try to get them up before I split for the fishing trip this weekend...
I'm sorry I didn't get back to this until now, been kinda long couple of days at work.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
John Burns...

I remember when you showed up and the other guy didn't..

Cinch and I saw you have to shoot this 3 times wink

[Linked Image]

Great thing about a pic... It's worth 1000 words even if it is a bunch of bullshit... Like most everything else you hang... What a clown...

I don't know EHG, that might be pretty Bold statement there....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nothing BS about it.... That happened at the first Icebreaker shoot. John knows his platform and the man can shoot.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by joshf303

You' re about Coldboremiracle level in my book.... He was only stupider enough to make a video of it and blast it all over the internet... Animal recovery aside...

Are you frucking serious? Animal recovery aside????

The entire point of the well deserved beat down of CBM was a non recovered animal.

So you didn't get along with Rick on the hunt, even after he hauled your ass and ram out of the hills. Big Fruckin Deal. Pretty sure Rick and I did not see eye to eye on our first meeting here on 24 hr . I just didn't back stab him to kiss ass on the Snipers Hide rejects tryin to find a new place to post.

Josh,

Let me lay this out so there is nothing that is not pretty clear between you and me.

I think you are a low life douche that back stabbed a guy that you hunted with and that actually hauled you and your game out of the hills.

I think you have very limited hunting experience but wish to act like that is much more.

I think that if you and Rick had shooting comp you would be humiliated.

Do you want to bet that Rick will stomp your silly ass into the ground at a open shooting comp??? Guess what bitch those happen pretty frequently and Rick actually shows up.

Want to play???????

Ahhhhh.... The classic, senequential, chest pounding let's settle this with a shooting match challenge...how predictable.... Slow weekend in the snake oil selling business Johnny boy??? Now that you've sobered up a bit....

First of all.... I could give a [bleep] less what you think or what's included in your baseless, drunken rant assumptions. I'm quite comfortable in my capabilities and I don't have to continually prop myself up on the internet podium, throw schit around on the internet, nor have my ego stoked and nuts coddled to prove otherwise.We all know Ricks capabilities in matches. We've all heard about them here over and over again, much like I heard it repeated for 4 days......

But that really wasn't the question, was it? Rick made the claim in my thread of a 500yd shot on his Aoudad, correct? Didja miss the part where Twiddle Dee conveniently failed to mention the botched horn shot? Didja see there was no admission in my thread of having to shoot the ram again at 350? Granted Dee came out after it was brought to light, but isn't that a lie by omission of details? Is that misleading Burns? Didn't CBM take the beating he deserved for some of the same? That's why I said "animal recovery aside". But ya did great coming to his rescue when the trumpets sounded there Twiddle Dumb. Like they say.... " love is blind".....

And while we are on the subject of " misleading" or the intent to deceive ....how bout you ask your boy Rick about the $1000 he offered the guide to go find him a bigger ram than the second...... Here... Went a little something like this..." Here's $1,000 just for you. Go find me a ram bigger than the two dinks I've just shot. I'll sit here in camp and when you find him, call me on the radio and I'll come kill him. This money is yours, the outfitter doesn't need to know about it."

The notion that I NEEDED Twiddle Dee to pick me up and haul my ram and I out is hilarious at best....you honestly couldn't come up with a better trump card than that Twiddle Dumb? How the [bleep] do you think I got up there to where the sheep where? But being the prissy, arrogant, pampered, internet commando, super sniper ninja you are I can see where things can get cloudy for you.

I've got your number Burns.... If there is anything else I need to clear up for you, let me know.

Your new friend....

JOSH

P.S...... Now that I've had the time to read the rest of the thread...tell me about the match or whatever that someone didn't show for. I don't care about the he said she said hogwash.... Just the details on the group, gun, caliber, etc? Does it shoot at warp speed?

Last edited by joshf303; 03/04/15.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Dayummmmm!!!!! Facts suck sometimes.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And while we are on the subject of " misleading" or the intent to deceive ....how bout you ask your boy Rick about the $1000 he offered the guide to go find him a bigger ram than the second...... Here... Went a little something like this..." Here's $1,000 just for you. Go find me a ram bigger than the two dinks I've just shot. I'll sit here in camp and when you find him, call me on the radio and I'll come kill him. This money is yours, the outfitter doesn't need to know about it."

A complete lie...

I've been warned about wrestling with pigs before, but I've had enough restraint...

What a sackless, lying POS you are dude! Obviously the reason you invited yourself on this hunt was to get snippets said in jest that you could come back, twist up lies, and post on the fire to smear.

The notion that I NEEDED Twiddle Dee to pick me up and haul my ram and I out is hilarious at best....you honestly couldn't come up with a better trump card than that Twiddle Dumb? How the [bleep] do you think I got up there to where the sheep where? But being the prissy, arrogant, pampered, internet commando, super sniper ninja you are I can see where things can get cloudy for you.

Since you asked, you unappreciative, sackless, two-faced mole, I'll tell everyone EXACTLY how you got to the ram you shot.

I had the sheep spotted from two miles and was working over to them. After glassing them back up after a mile hike, lasering them at over another mile, I watched them moving around and most were getting out of the area. Except for the one ram who was bedded. I realized that if he was to be shot I had a long way to get to him and not enough time. I radioed dickhead and asked his location. He showed himself on top and I did everything but take him by the hand and walk him to the ram. I kept the ram in the glass for about 30 min to an hour and guided him into the ram by radio. He would radio back multiple times that he couldn't find him. I went as far as to describe the Yucca the ram was bedded under. After Phfucckface spooked him, the ram bugged out enough to be seen and he shot him.

You would never have known he was even there. Not surprising for a guy who shows up without binoculars to a big game hunt...

There was never even a "thanks" offered to me.

You were nothing but smiles on the hunt and after seeing you come out with this crap from the safety of your house instead of to my face, it should be obvious to everyone that you're a sackless kKhunt.

Ahhhhh.... The classic, senequential, chest pounding let's settle this with a shooting match challenge...how predictable.... Slow weekend in the snake oil selling business Johnny boy??? Now that you've sobered up a bit....

I've got your number Burns....

Your new friend....

JOSH

What a complete dick.

Amazing that the only way a guy who's never accomplished anything in his life can try to get attention for 15 minutes of fame is to mount an attack of lies on those who have in hopes they respond. I won't anymore.

A "fact" fabricating guy like you must be proud.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ladies,
Can we get back to talking about the .260 ???

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nothing BS about it.... That happened at the first Icebreaker shoot. John knows his platform and the man can shoot.

First off I see no where that I questioned John's platform or his shooting skills... I'm well aware he can shoot and obviously his platform does what it needs to do for his shooting style... Thanks for the heads up on where the pics were posted... I knew I had seen them some where but Your "first Icebreaker shoot" statement paved the way...

I'm questioning YOUR credibility... No one else... Just You...

I called You on Your deer pics You hung here (link) and of course You didn't reply... We'd all still love to see more pics of the one that got away... Now I'm calling YOU on this 3 shot group You had to interject into this thread for no apparent reason...

I'll do this as slow as possible so as not to lose anyone from the slow crowd or am I by any means attempting to involve anyone shown in the pics... Below are a group of pics... The first two are of a shot YOU claimed to make at 1790 yards with YOUR 6 Crusader... pic #1... pic#2 ... The next two pics are of the 1790 yard 3 shot group, one that John had posted and another that YOU have posted numerous times... Pic#3 ... Pic#4... The last two pics are crops of just the target with the bullet splashes on them... The splash for the lower right impact on all the pics is the same and the impact location is the same on all the pics... The same bullet splash as Your claimed hit at 1790 is also included in the pics of John's 1790 3 shot group pics... So is it bullshit about your 6 Crusader hit or is it bullshit about the 3 shot group You witnessed... Which one is it... The pics show one of them is definitely bullshit... Or is it like most everything else You claim, do or say... Bullshit...

We can discuss Your claims of being a "Professional Guide" if You'd like ...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
EHG,

Looks like you are correct on the group. First shoot for all of us and we all lumped in my one hit with John's two hits it looks like. We must of forgot to spray the target with paint again and made the mistake that you pointed out after John shot. So, I had one hit and John had two. You are right.

As far as the deer thread, I haven't looked back at it till your post now. The old deer at Gary's shop that he remounted... No where did I claim it was mine and see now where he put that it was ND buck from his page that you posted. I was told by his hired hand at the time it was in his shop that it was a WY deer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Ladies,
Can we get back to talking about the .260 ???

My fondness for the 260 came while gazing upon my 7-08 and 243 and realizing I could have enough of the best of both worlds in a single platform, with offerings from our Finish friends at Lapua......

Now back to Judge Judy and the case of "Ram vs. Slam"

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Ain't the "net" great !!! Anyone with camera and computer skills can become an expert at every thing !!!! LMAO

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

677 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 67 invisible), 3,325 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,479
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.