Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And they dont have bigger prongs than Koreans either, huh?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Doctor, "Look up at my light, please?"

Patient, "Boff eyes?"

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by mark shubert
While blacks are not intellectually inferior to whites (IMO) many suffer from a cultural background, of many generations, that handicaps those who want to excel in anything except athletics and gang-banging.
Until the culture changes, bright students are being lost. Many teachers will admit that capable kids are being lost to the gangs, and mediocrity is the high bar, so to speak.

Nature and/or Nurture. Culture is slow to change, stubborn and entrenched as bigotry and ignorance.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You are brainwashed to be PC. They tried the same BS with me, but I had a brain which I used in order to see.

We may all be equal, but we arent all the same. We can see the difference in black and white if we use our eyes and just half a brain.

Last edited by eyeball; 02/27/15.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
I'm seriously thinking that lacking my White Privilege I'd probably be in prison or dead.

Yes, it does indeed exist.

I don't believe blacks are in any way intellectually inferior, but most lack most of the advantages I had growing up in a white home, white neighborhood, peer group that had part time jobs and took a college education as a probability, enough money for a good education, immersed in books and church, and a safe, secure place to live and grow.

That's the reason for Affirmative Action.....and it's a damned good thing (whether or not the pathetic and ignorant Rush Limbaugh thinks different).

Thats why we have so many miraclous life extending and life saving drugs and other miraclous inventions of modern technology coming from afreaka.

PS, OTOH the east asians are as well endowed with football and basketball skills as afreakans too, arent they?

You are so right outside of sports, singing, and dancing whites got it going on. I did hear a rumor all humans originated from some place in Africa along with algebra. One of their descentdants was our first president, another our current president, and another some guy who goes by the handle of eyeball, eh 76, ....................

wtf are you rambling about libtard? You may have evolved from an ape the rest of us didn't...go lick your presidents balls some more. I don't have a President at this time. Just some squatter in the Whitehouse. Now if Dr. Ben Carson or Col Alan West was there I would have a President. Stuff your racist rants up your kkuntt azzwipe.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Amen. Libturds cant see the difference in humans and animals. They cant concieve of a difference in human and inhuman.

We are all just here to make the world go 'round' and for the experience.

Last edited by eyeball; 02/27/15.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ha, great video, w4b.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Originally Posted by eyeball
I'm seriously thinking that lacking my White Privilege I'd probably be in prison or dead.

I don't believe blacks are in any way intellectually inferior, but most lack most of the advantages I had growing up in a white home, white neighborhood, peer group that had part time jobs and took a college education as a probability, enough money for a good education, immersed in books and church, and a safe, secure place to live and grow.

That's the reason for Affirmative Action.....and it's a damned good thing (whether or not the pathetic and ignorant Rush Limbaugh thinks different).

Thats why we have so many miraclous life extending and life saving drugs and other miraclous inventions of modern technology coming from afreaka.

PS, OTOH the east asians are as well endowed with football and basketball skills as afreakans too, arent they?

You are so right outside of sports, singing, and dancing whites got it going on. I did hear a rumor all humans originated from some place in Africa along with algebra. One of their descentdants was our first president, another our current president, and another some guy who goes by the handle of eyeball, eh 76, ....................

wtf are you rambling about libtard? You may have evolved from an ape the rest of us didn't...go lick your presidents balls some more. I don't have a President at this time. Just some squatter in the Whitehouse. Now if Dr. Ben Carson or Col Alan West was there I would have a President. Stuff your racist rants up your kkuntt azzwipe.

You poor child.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are one stupid excuse of a waste of oxygen...libtard. You and your sister Nancy. I ain't poor and certainly no child and not delusional like you...not a lower life form on earth than a liberal.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
You are one stupid excuse of a waste of oxygen...libtard. You and your sister Nancy. I ain't poor and certainly no child and not delusional like you...not a lower life form on earth than a liberal.

Little Johnny needs a nap.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Nap, juice and meds.

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O

Tell us you are just kidding. Please.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Just giving you the facts.

You don't like facts, I know.

Fable can be so much more comfortable.

Trouble is......your fables keep you in the same self-destructive patterns.

Accepting fact can fix that.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Uh you need serious help.......

230 gr Berger comes to mind.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hmmmm....why is it that Asians can come to America not speaking English as young children....start school here and just a few short years later be Salutatorians and Valedictorians of their classes??

If you don't know the answer to the above....it's quite possible you shouldn't be in this discussion!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That's not hard.

They have their own type of privilege.

1. Money
2. Parents that are highly motivated to encourage children to excel and attend college.
3. Strong extended family ties that also encourage children to excel and attend college.
4. Employers hire Asians more readily than they do blacks.

Sounds a lot like white privilege......very similar.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
So you mean blacks aren't as civilized , just a more polite way of say nigs being nigs

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Civilized is different for different people.

Some Tea Party folks regard themselves as civilized and it may well be true for their own bizarre subculture.

Definitions are tricky.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,661 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,928
Posts18,498,623
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.