Read your own words.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by RWE

Gee, ISIS is screwing around with every other Islamic country,

Read your own words.

They are religious [bleep] fanatics. You expect them to make sense?

They are pursuing confrontation in order to bring along the "end of times".

And they feel their brothers are not in it enough.

Which makes more sense than Mossad created them.

News flash - they are killing everyone, Christians, Jews, warm and fuzzy Muslims....

Last edited by RWE; 03/03/15.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
This is all Obama's fault ..If he would have left a Deterrent in Iraq none of this would be as big as it is.. ISIS would be under control.. If not at all.. Syria would have never happen at this Scale..
Iran would be eYeballing US Might..
If Iran continues with it's enriching program ..Satan will have his way...
Had a guy tell me today that Obama will go down as our Greatest President .. There are 51 % of the people in this country who take this as Fact..

Last edited by akrange; 03/03/15.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
The restraint to not bury your fist elbow deep in his face must have been mind boggling. crazy

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
As bad as our 'congress' is....I'd damn certain hate to see a bunch of guys from this forum.....IN CONGRESS!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
They are religious [bleep] fanatics. You expect them to make sense?

They are pursuing confrontation in order to bring along the "end of times".

And they feel their brothers are not in it enough.

We ARE talking about the Christian Fundamentalists, right?

Last edited by GutshotBuck; 03/03/15.

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by RWE
This:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...atest-threat-weve-seen-911-ryan-lovelace

So let's sum up. America's Chairman of Homeland Security calls ISIS the biggest threat to America's security.

Iran has sent troops into Iraq to fight ISIS alongside our allies, the Kurds.

Netanyahu wants to bomb Iran,...who is currently fighting the biggest threat to America's security.

Should Americans be in favor of Israel bombing an entity who is fighting against the biggest threat to America's security?

So, in order to prove what little point you have, you are not only quoting an Israeli newspaper that is quoting Iranian officals, but now you will quote Homeland Security, when it suits you?

Yeah, and he did a good job of it, too.

Made you look pretty silly.

laugh

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by akrange
This is all Obama's fault ..If he would have left a Deterrent in Iraq none of this would be as big as it is.. ISIS would be under control.. If not at all.. Syria would have never happen at this Scale..
Iran would be eYeballing US Might..
If Iran continues with it's enriching program ..Satan will have his way...
Had a guy tell me today that Obama will go down as our Greatest President .. There are 51 % of the people in this country who take this as Fact..

LOL! Bush created ISIS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
Originally Posted by RWE
This:

So let's sum up. America's Chairman of Homeland Security calls ISIS the biggest threat to America's security.

Netanyahu wants to bomb Iran,...who is currently fighting the biggest threat to America's security.

Should Americans be in favor of Israel bombing an entity who is fighting against the biggest threat to America's security?

So, in order to prove what little point you have, you are not only quoting an Israeli newspaper that is quoting Iranian officals, but now you will quote Homeland Security, when it suits you?

laugh

Nope.

DHS says that "right-wing extremists" and "lone wolf terrorists" are an equal or greater threat to the US than is ISIS.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02...xtremists-equal-greater-threat-isis.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/politics/terror-threat-homeland-security/index.html

That quote was from 19 February 2015 (12 days ago).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Makes sense, being that ISIS is ten thousand miles away and the lone wolf terrorists and right-wing extremists are right here.

wink

Personally, just judging from what we see infesting this forum....I'd say that the right-wing extremists are about ready to go psycho on us.

Lock them up, I say.

laugh

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
This:

laugh

Hardly.

Silly would be thinking that the guy that vehemently opposes anything to do with .gov, or Israel, can cherry pick anything they say, even to the point of fabrication or hilarity, and thinking that in anyway proves anything but desperation in bias.

Silly.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
JFC please tell me it is not true that this slapass is from MN? It is bad enough with some of the morons I had to deal with growing up and their liberal nonsense but this douchenozzle takes the cake. It is morons like this that cause the drinking rate in MN to be as high as it is although for the life of me I can't understand how he made it out of any bar in MN alive.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Yes but the many different stories circulating also illustrate how silly it is to think that anyone anywhere in DC or any nation's capital across the globe is working for the good of "the people".

Clearly that is not the case.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

ROTFLMAO!!!

You actually haven't figured out that ISIS was created totally because Bush destabilized Iraq by taking out Saddam Hussein???

Seriously? Where do you come up with this stuff?

laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mack5511
JFC please tell me it is not true that this slapass is from MN? It is bad enough with some of the morons I had to deal with growing up and their liberal nonsense but this douchenozzle takes the cake. It is morons like this that cause the drinking rate in MN to be as high as it is although for the life of me I can't understand how he made it out of any bar in MN alive.

Just put em on ignore, they'll be gone soon enough if they don't get any attention...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

ROTFLMAO!!!

You actually haven't figured out that ISIS was created totally because Bush destabilized Iraq by taking out Saddam Hussein???

Seriously? Where do you come up with this stuff?

laugh laugh laugh

....the democrat battle whine: "it's because of Bush!"...

That aside, if Israel does lay the smack down and leaves things in a mess, it would probably bolster support for ISIS...which could get even uglier. Doesn't matter what angle you look at it from, it ain't no pretty picture.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The wing-nut babble cry....."Bush's mistakes were Obama's fault."

laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by GutshotBuck; 03/03/15.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Only thing I know for certain, I ain't wrong about Yankees.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Hindsight is always 20/20.

Today I'm pleased to see Douche-nozzle out of his comfort zone.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Iran probably has the where-with-all to assemble a bomb within a few weeks (they had this capability for several years, according to the Israelis and CIA). All they are doing now is manufacturing more enriched uranium and plutonium for more bombs. Other countries have nuclear weapons as well, including China, India, Pakistan, North Korea and, (surprise) Israel.

True, the US is negotiating with Iran to curtail or control its nuclear program, but we have little real influence over them. Sanctions have hurt, but they've successfully continued with their program. What else can we do, short of war?

I don't believe that the US and the rest of the world really want a war with Iran, it would be bloody, expensive and inconclusive (just as the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been). Iran's nuclear facilities are deeply underground, buried deep into mountains (consider Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado - it is designed to withstand a nuclear attack).

So you make the best deal you can and continue monitoring the situation for 10 years or so and then reassess, as required. Not much else that can be done.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.