A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by aksheepguy
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Then you continue on to post non relevant information on the police etc.

Go back to the campfire forum, stop injecting politics regarding the police or Jews into every discussion.

I could care less for your opinion, however it does not belong in every technical discussion on this board.

You and several others keep posting baseless "responses" to what I have said.

As I mentioned, this is no different than if the OP had asked about using rimfires for deer hunting.

That crap and the crap he is talking about simply will not be allowed by LE.

This guy went FULL retard. Never go FULL retard.

The guy keeps showing facts from incidents that have happened. You should try it sometime instead of going off of fallacies.

Yours is undoubtedly the lowest of the insults also. You cannot debate anything I have brought up so you use an unfortunate reality for many as a way to attempt to belittle me. No doubt you have been using the same "insult" since you were about 6 years old which is when most decent people got the idea that was funny beat out of them. Interesting that your little cronies here don't say anything to you about that either.

Do you wipe your own ass?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Once again, you can make negative comments toward me, but cannot demonstrate what I have said is incorrect.

As the prodginy of two backwoods crooked tooth inbred cousin fuc#kers I do not expect you to understand common English. Nor do I expect you to ever answer a questions straight up.

But as a goodwill token I will ask you once more:
When in you experience or US history has there ever been a "mass confiscation" of legally owned firearms by Leo/mil. I advise you to answer carefully but I know better!

Balls in your court meatbeater.......

Were you trying to insult me or were you trying to relate to me where you are coming from? The word is "progeny" and as near as I can tell you just told us your parents were cousins with bad teeth.

During the hurricane, firearms were seized.

Chicago under Daley:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...ter-disciples-gang-war-police-deployment

Buffalo, NY is in progress:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/14/buffalo-police-search-for-firearms-at-home-after-funerals/

California:

http://downtrend.com/travis/california-begins-confiscating-legally-purchased-guns

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You and several others keep posting baseless "responses" to what I have said.

As I mentioned, this is no different than if the OP had asked about using rimfires for deer hunting.

That crap and the crap he is talking about simply will not be allowed by LE.

This guy went FULL retard. Never go FULL retard.

The guy keeps showing facts from incidents that have happened. You should try it sometime instead of going off of fallacies.

Yours is undoubtedly the lowest of the insults also. You cannot debate anything I have brought up so you use an unfortunate reality for many as a way to attempt to belittle me. No doubt you have been using the same "insult" since you were about 6 years old which is when most decent people got the idea that was funny beat out of them. Interesting that your little cronies here don't say anything to you about that either.

Do you wipe your own ass?

When necessary.

Do you do it frequently as a compulsive disorder or are you about to start bragging about affluence by paying someone to do it for you?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
What rifle is being recommended for the OP's build? Keep the thread on target.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
What rifle is being recommended for the OP's build? Keep the thread on target.

I was going to post the same reply.

I guess asking people to stick to the topic killed the thread.

My son just bought an S&W, bringing it over today to shoot.

I've only recently desired one.
Like the idea of building but have absolutely no knowledge about ARs since shooting M16s in the military in the 80s.

any help here???

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's lots of help here. Starting with the bagillion threads here answering the same question you're asking.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Looks like I missed something in the middle here but back to the original question. I'm building a SHTF AR this week just to have around. I'm using an Aero precision upper and lower,an SAS nickle boron bcg,a black hole weaponry slim 8' twist 3 groove 16" barrel, ergo grip, mag pul ctr stock, and a 12" Midwest industries SSK keymod forend.

I'm also running a RRA two stage match trigger until I spring for a good single stage. I'm hoping for lightweight that'll still shoot MOA. I should know if it works next week.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I picked up a couple of Armalite DEF-10s in 308. I got them for a good price 750 each. So far they have had no problems. These are my big games rifles and self defense against bears. Only problem I had is the ammo is heavy. You can carry a lot more 22lr rounds but then again I would not want to shot a bear with a 22lr.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,516
Posts18,509,571
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.