Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I will make all journalists liberals wear shock collars.

A minor correction

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I will make all journalists wear shock collars.

Shock belts work mo better. Knocks you on your ass and spasms sphincters. Plus, they can be hidden behind the desk that "journalists" sit behind and under loose clothing. Don't want to be a fashion nazi, you know.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Take the vote away from them womens and you got my vote.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...You're sounding a little liberal. Think tall horses and short ropes. There could be a future for you in my administration.

Don't want to spend the money on horses, wranglers, or ropes. Have you priced a good lariat recently?

$0.50 for a cartridge will suffice. I'll think about the opportunity. I'd settle for head of DOJ.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I like your ideas Dan, I'm pretty sure I'll vote for you but need a answer to this question first......

What will you do about The top heaviness of Guam?

Oh yeah, you should approach Clark about being your press secretary.

Clark could do well there. We're talking something like cider press, right?

This top heaviness thing on Guam is urban legend. I recall the source and will turn that over to the Poobah of Justice.

Thanks,

BD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Wimmen only get to vote after they have served the Armef Forces.

Maybe I should rephrase that. Or not.

VOTE FOR THE BARBARIAN IN 2016!!!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I will make all journalists wear shock collars.

Shock belts work mo better. Knocks you on your ass and spasms sphincters. Plus, they can be hidden behind the desk that "journalists" sit behind and under loose clothing. Don't want to be a fashion nazi, you know.

Ed

My SIL retired from the Orange County Sheriff's office not long ago. She was responsible for transport and discipline of prisoners in an around court proceedings. Well versed in shock belts she is. Says they can make any man pizz his pants. Little waif of an Irish lass she is with not a single bruise or scar.

Excellent idea, consider it done. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I got to go sharpen the filet knife, BRB.

I am..........disturbed.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...My SIL retired from the Orange County Sheriff's office not long ago. She was responsible for transport and discipline of prisoners in an around court proceedings. Well versed in shock belts she is. Says they can make any man pizz his pants. Little waif of an Irish lass she is with not a single bruise or scar...

I used to work with the fellow who invented them. When he told the story about the first human trials (his brother volunteered eek ) I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

I'm a big believer in them. laugh

Ed

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
War Department it is. ET is SecDef, Hawk is Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

..my Chief of Staff will be a direct descendant of Atilla.

Uncle Atilla was way too easy going, I don't share his kindly, loving nature. Sign me up!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
War Department it is. ET is SecDef, Hawk is Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

Carl Rove is a putz...my Chief of Staff will be a direct descendant of Atilla.

First idiot that pulls the race card on me will have his head surgically implanted in Hillary's ass.

I need some campaign slogans. How about "Screw liberals! It's a dirty job but someone has to do it!"

A Warrant Officer as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs?

There wont be a yes-man at the table. Straight answers, no BS and no political considerations.

Let it be written and it shall be done.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell,,, I'd vote for you if you'd just do three simple things.

Close the fuggin border.

Kick the UN the hell out of our country.

Impose term limits and do away with lifetime perks, insurance, and retirement for everyone in DC.

And by term limits I mean ONE six year term for all elected officials. Period.
And that includes you Mr. President.

Everything else is just icing on the cake. And I like icing,,,, and cake.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 04/16/15.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Did I mention, as your Attorney General I would:

1. Abolish the Electoral College.

2. Outlaw voting by anyone who isn't actively employed.

3.Make english the only official language.

4. Eliminate campaign 'contributions'.

5. Eliminate Welfare.

6. Monitor Social Security so that only those who put in... get out, and manage it like a finical account... so it does provide security.

7. Immediately rescind the Affordable Care Act, and prosecute its creators.

More later...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Can I apply for the position of chief executioner? I have an abundance of .22LR and like to travel!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thinking I'll run for president. Simple platform actually.

1. Illegal immigration ends the day I take the oath of office.
2. Day 2; Dept of the Interior is dissolved
3. Day 3; National Park Service dissolved. All existing park lands turned over to states
4. Day 4; Dept of State defunded. We will no longer negotiate. If you screw with our national interests we will screw you back. Attack us directly or by proxy and we will nuke you.
5. Day 5; federal funding assistance for welfare is terminated.
6. Day 6. Federal subsidies to all economic activities terminate
7. Day 7; I go fishing
8. Day 8. The F35 program is cancelled. A10s, B2, upgraded F15/14/16 production begins. Battleship production resumes.
9. ...I'll be back. Tomorrow. Who wants to be SecDef? There will be no VP or SecState. We will withdraw from the UN and force its relocation elsewhere.

Declare California a foreign country and let them rot for ten years. Allow them back after their population normalizes.

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and doesn't stop untill you get into the office.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Getting rid of the Electoral College is not a good idea. If we'd not had it, Al Gore would have been president after Clinton.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
America is Great! Great ideas keep it that way. Keep 'em coming lads, we're on a roll that will fill many history books.

I am..........disturbed.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Prohibit anchor babies and voting rights while receiving welfare .

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

I. Seal the Borders. Think I covered that already. For the record, all illegals will be transported to Novassa Island. Their home countries can pick them up if so inclined.
[Linked Image]

Put one of those emergency phones with a blue light on a pole right in the middle, so they can call for pickup...

be humanitarian...

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Make me secretary of Alaska so I can kick out all these friggin liberals wrecking my beautiful state and you got my vote. wink grin

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,193
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.