M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Make me Secretary of Housing and Urban Development grin

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Mirage, that position is only open to owners of Cat D9 or larger bulldozers. Are you qualified? BOY, I SAY BOY, ARE YOU QUALIFIED?!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I. Seal the Borders. Think I covered that already. For the record, all illegals will be transported to Novassa Island. Their home countries can pick them up if so inclined.
[Linked Image]

Put one of those emergency phones with a blue light on a pole right in the middle, so they can call for pickup...

be humanitarian...

Kent

Kent, I was going to put a IR imaging system, phone and blue light there to provide 24 hour target data for the water cannon and send an email to all the embassies. Does that work for you?

And a bar of soap. Cleanliness and all that....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Prohibit anchor babies and voting rights while receiving welfare .

Welfare is toast. The only anchors will be manufactured by Danforth.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
A Warrant Officer as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs?

A concept long overdue, don't you think? You will be the first CW10.

Thanks for your service!!

BD

I am..........disturbed.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Mirage, that position is only open to owners of Cat D9 or larger bulldozers. Are you qualified? BOY, I SAY BOY, ARE YOU QUALIFIED?!

I got access to a D8 grin

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Excellent! You are the new Sec. of Urban Recycling!

I am..........disturbed.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Excellent! You are the new Sec. of Urban Recycling!

Do we have to warn residents before we start de-construction? grin

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
If I'm secretary of treasury I'll put Kate Upton on a 36 DD'ollar bill...

Kent

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How about a balanced budget ammendment?

Go back to the gold standard over time where money has some intrinsic value besides the paper it's printed on?

All members of Congress live by the same rules, regs, retirement, programs and health system as their constituents?

National sales tax, no other form of Federal income taxes.

Self sufficiency for fossil fuels by 2020?

Declare national debt outside the US null and void?

twofish

*Master of random precision*
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I want to be the Secretary of Hiring Secretaries! grin

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Mirage, uh, probably not. Mostly it depends on the nature of the urban area. As example, no notice is required in Detroit, New York City or San Francisco. It is required in sparely settled regions of the Appalachians or Ozarks. And in or around the Hi Line.

KRP, you just got a new job. laugh

Dawg, you're hired. You have to give equal consideration to blonges, brunettes and gingers. Bluehairs are off the table.

How about a balanced budget ammendment? Not necessary. I'll veto any budget that does not generate a surplus.

Go back to the gold standard over time where money has some intrinsic value besides the paper it's printed on? If we get rid of paper it will make it tuff for thieves to run off with a big heist, no?

All members of Congress live by the same rules, regs, retirement, programs and health system as their constituents? No. Service as a political representative is an honor and duty. No retirement. One term limits. Benefits only when in office. Corruption is a capital offense.

National sales tax, no other form of Federal income taxes. That or the flat tax. Take your pick.

Self sufficiency for fossil fuels by 2020? I want fusion power by 2020. Electric motors generate more torque that gas I hear. 0-200 in a blink. It will put excitement back into commuting.

Declare national debt outside the US null and void? Nah, pay 'em off, cut the strings and let 'em whither. By the time government is downsized we'll have lots of spare change. Welching on debt is a crappy reason to go to war.

I am..........disturbed.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
...You're sounding a little liberal. Think tall horses and short ropes. There could be a future for you in my administration.

Don't want to spend the money on horses, wranglers, or ropes. Have you priced a good lariat recently?

$0.50 for a cartridge will suffice. I'll think about the opportunity. I'd settle for head of DOJ.

Ed

A guillotine's initial expense is higher, but you only pay once!
Minimal maintenance is a plus.
Hand the rope to the guest of honor, and labor is minimal.

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Prohibit anchor babies and voting rights while receiving welfare .

Welfare is toast. The only anchors will be manufactured by Danforth.

Hope you aren't talking about the foreign and corporate varieties.

With domestic low income versions off the teat we could really ramp up giving money to prop up businesses and foreign governments who are too big to fail.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I say change the Secretary of Defense position to Secretary of Offense. When we need to act, we need to go on offense. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Well, I misspoke earlier when referring to it as SecDef. If is now SecWar. War is fairly offensive. There is little intention on my part to get lost in minutiae, pomp and other BS. No sir, we have a lot of nukes lingering around collecting dust while our boys and girls die. That is a thing of the past. Screw with us and we will send mushrooms to you for dinner with a note that says "Welcome to the Stoneage".

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If is now SecWar.

That would work. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Well, I misspoke earlier when referring to it as SecDef. If is now SecWar. War is fairly offensive. There is little intention on my part to get lost in minutiae, pomp and other BS. No sir, we have a lot of nukes lingering around collecting dust while our boys and girls die. That is a thing of the past. Screw with us and we will send mushrooms to you for dinner with a note that says "Welcome to the Stoneage".
DD for POTUS! cool

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well crap, I guess I was thinking too small.

*Master of random precision*
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I will not vote for you. You have left out some vital things that need changing. You must be a liberal or you would have included these;

A. Eliminate the EPA
B. Eliminate the Dept. of Education
C. Eliminate the IRS
D. Impose a flat tax of 10% of gross earnings of individuals
E. Eliminate the BATFE
F. Enable Federal Agency Heads to fire employees on the spot
G. Eliminate Foreign Aid for anything other than humanitarian needs such as food, disaster relief, etc.
H. Disband DHS into its former component agencies
I. Seal the Borders.
J. Start immediate criminal investigations into treason charges against the current administration.

I'll think of more later, but this is a start.

Ed

I agree with Ed, how can you run on such a half-azzed platform? smile

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,154 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,776
Posts18,495,819
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.