Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can always count on you. Too bad we have opposite tastes smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

grinAs in Navy VS. Coasties?? grin Seriously though, Making jokes about genuine biker gangs is a bit odd seeing as how they just had a pitched battle where more than 2 DOZEN people were killed or seriously wounded. Fits anyone's definition of "badassery". I had to deal with those "overweight old men" and they are NOT to be taken lightly.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, yeah! smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
A friend made a comment about Sturgis, he said there are so many grey beards it looks like a Santa Claus convention.
What should they be doing drive pickup trucks and pretend to be cowboys?

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Hey, I thought I was appeasing the Navy side of you with that photo. After all, the Village People didn't want to join the Coast Guard.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Seriously though, Making jokes about genuine biker gangs is a bit odd seeing as how they just had a pitched battle where more than 2 DOZEN people were killed or seriously wounded. Fits anyone's definition of "badassery". I had to deal with those "overweight old men" and they are NOT to be taken lightly.

Yeah...stupid, crazy and tore-up is always a dangerous mix, hence my Otis and Earnest T reference.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Life has had enough twist and turns I've been put into close proximity with some 1%'ers more than a few times.

I'd have to agree with EvilTwin, while I don't like them, they're not to be underestimated, particularly when they're in a group.

like any gang they hang together, if you have trouble with one, you've trouble with all.

and like most gangs they have no reservations about using their strength in numbers to win any form of altercation.

why we don't have open season on biker gangs, latin gangs, crips, bloods etc. is beyond my ken.

all of them are the scourge of a decent society and one of the best reasons for hi cap mags.

many of each gang are not problematic on their own, but most each group ime has some true psychotic badazzes in them that the others are eager to emulate provided they have the numbers on their side.

easy to make fun of them behind a keyboard, and they do deserve the derision.

but ime, a guy is a fool not to recognize the true potential for danger they represent.

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 05/18/15.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And still no tits. GFY,,

Here you go

[Linked Image]

HEY STOOLHEAD YOU LOOK GOOD SITTING ON THAT BIKE.
TOO BAD YOUR FAT ARSE DON't FIT

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There is that, then again I suppose the wanted to join an actual branch of the armed forces...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Virtual keyboards will push a man over the ledge too...

STOOLHEAD you should know!

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Life has had enough twist and turns I've been put into close proximity with some 1%'ers more than a few times.

I'd have to agree with EvilTwin, while I don't like them, they're not to be underestimated, particularly when they're in a group.

like any gang they hang together, if you have trouble with one, you've trouble with all.

and like most gangs they have no reservations about using their strength in numbers to win any form of altercation.

why we don't have open season on biker gangs, latin gangs, crips, bloods etc. is beyond my ken.

all of them are the scourge of a decent society and one of the best reasons for hi cap mags.

many of each gang are not problematic on their own, but most each group ime has some true psychotic badazzes in them that the others are eager to emulate provided they have the numbers on their side.

easy to make fun of them behind a keyboard, and they do deserve the derision.

but ime, a guy is a fool not to recognize the true potential for danger they represent.

Wise words.

If the guys making light of the dangers of these criminals were to read some of the DPS Intelligence reports on some of these organizations, they may think differently. Most don't even know what a 1%'er is, or how they get those patches.

What I do think is funny is the guys that are wannabe's. The lawyers and accountants and their women that dress up and ride Harley's and the vests and jackets would be in over their heads in about 2 seconds with the real deal.

If there were any of those weekend warriors there in Waco yesterday, I'll bet they may be re-thinking their hobby after cleaning their drawers out...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Redneck
You mean, like these?:

http://www.caloosariders.org/

Lots of you guys are funny as hell - and so obviously know zip about most Harley riders and motorcyclists in general.. Best laugh of the day so far..

laugh laugh laugh

Hell I'd rather deal with 1%'s any day than those [bleep] spandex wearin, militant minded, soccer parent bicyclists that think they own the damn road.
Bastards around here ride around in packs of 40 or 50 and will NOT get out of the way so you can move on through.

Last edited by tndrbstr; 05/18/15.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm sure there were. Twin Peaks caters to that crowd.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I'm sure there were. Twin Peaks caters to that crowd.

I was thinking the same thing. Not only would they need to clean their drawers out, but some of them may have been unable to go to work today because they were sitting in jail waiting for the police to separate the real from the wannabe's. laugh

That's gotta be a great resume enhancer... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not likely Rock. Profiling at its finest!! "Wear a club patch, go right to jail, do not pass Go,do not collect 200 dollars."

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by 1899sav
Virtual keyboards will push a man over the ledge too...

STOOLHEAD you should know!

Damn Steve, still have buttphucking on your mind.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Peace, Steelie...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Hell I'd rather deal with 1%'s any day than those [bleep] spandex wearin, militant minded, soccer parent bicyclists that think they own the damn road.
Bastards around here ride around in packs of 40 or 50 and will NOT get out of the way so you can move on through.

They are fugging idiots.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I have kind of a related question to this thread. There is this guy that was a hell's angel, out of the original riverside group, that still rides, but says he is no longer associated with or a hell's angel.

I find that hard to believe. Is it possible to leave one of these groups, and still be breathing?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup. Hell's Angels retire. All they have to do is put an "out" date on the club tattoo after they resign. If they get kicked out,it is an entirely different ball game. They beat his ass, I've seen where they took a wire brush on an electric drill and ground off the club tatt, gang bang his old lady, take his bike and auction off the parts.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (264mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 1,864 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,058
Posts18,521,375
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.