Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tracks
Two and a half years ago I survived a riding mistake without injury, but that told me my riding time was over. Gave away the leathers, sold the Harley and bought a Mustang.
The 'stang has a much better heater. grin
The ride was fun while it lasted, but I got past my comfort level and was pretty sure it was gonna kill me if I didn't give it up.

I did the same when I was about 25. You can only pick up so many heads on one side of the road, and bodies on the other, before you realize that it's only a matter of time.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So who were the 3rd group?

Saw Scimitars, Cossacks ????

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
They are now saying as many as 5 biker groups..........plus some great shootin' a$$ cops. Cops won this one.

Vids please...........right now.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmm didn't think they would get that close to each other must be divvying up territory or something up to no good even w/o the shooting.

RICOA type case maybe?

Fox originally posted unedited pics from the AP that showed a couple of dirtbags with an extra hole in the head.

Mike

NRA Endowment Member

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Police say 170 bikers were booked into the McLennan County Jail to be charged with Engaging in Organized Crime. That number has decreased from 192, originally reported by police Monday. Each was being held on $1 million bond. Other charges may be pending.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...orted-in-waco-restaurant-melee/27498095/

Last edited by joken2; 05/18/15.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Local news here in N. Texas are saying that all LEO Agencies in TX are on alert to watch for Banditos traveling to Waco.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Don't mess with Texas... shocked

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by SBH
They are now saying as many as 5 biker groups..........plus some great shootin' a$$ cops. Cops won this one.

Vids please...........right now.

Sounds like Cowboys and Bikers... cool

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Local news here in N. Texas are saying that all LEO Agencies in TX are on alert to watch for Banditos traveling to Waco.

I hope they treat them like those wannabe jihadis the other day laugh

He was a 1 percenter your honor I was in fear for my life!

Mike

NRA Endowment Member

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Then you are no better than they are.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You mean a low life drug abusing drug trafficking illegal gun running woman abusing thieving drunkard who has committed their life to an organization formed for the explicit purpose of breaking the law?

Mike

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
One hundred seventy outlaw bikers and associates locked up on organized crime and capital murder charges in a single incident, bail set at a million dollars each.

This has got to be a huge coup for Texas Law Enforcement.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Anyone can sit in a stand and shoot a deer over a bait station. How many of you feel comfortable tossing around an 800 pound motorcycle?

...and one more again grin....

How many of you feel comfortable being stuck behind a whole crew of portly, middle-aged guys in their Korean HOG leathers, Chinese "Official Harley Davidson" boots and Dominican Republican "Official Harley Davidson" skull and crossbones bandannas, ALL of whom are "tossing around" their 800 pound motorcycles at a distinctly sedate rate of speed down a twisty backroad, ruining the experience for the rest of us piled up behind them on actual functioning motorcycles?

What if pretty much EVERY decent backroad where you lived was that way anymore?

Oh, I don't know. I'm pretty sure I rode my 97 Wide Glide (and a number of bikes before that) fast enough I didn't back traffic up on ANY road. And I've scraped the bottom of the pedals on more than one corner. Not sure it went quite 800 lbs. grin.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
One hundred seventy outlaw bikers and associates locked up on organized crime and capital murder charges in a single incident, bail set at a million dollars each.

I'd imagine it'll add up to a huge expense in trial cost, too, not to mention the cost of long term incarceration, if they all stand trial and get convicted as charged.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2

I'd imagine it'll add up to a huge expense in trial cost, too, not to mention the cost of long term incarceration, if they all stand trial and get convicted as charged.

If they all get convicted, it should "lighten up" death row a bit!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by deflave
I went into a biker bar at about 11am one morning.

A guy I knew in another lifetime out of Hollywood FL used to run with some HAs in NYC in the late 70s. One story he related to me had him at a clubhouse in the Bronx on a sofa with a HA on one side and a DD or something on the other. Back then NYC was in most ways a LOT more dangerous than what some realize. Even the HAs were concerned enough about getting their scooters ripped off parked on the street and as such would store them in the apartment, one that was on the second and third floor of a building. Anyway, at some point an argument/dispute broke out between these two cats seated on either side of Tom, and him, not wanting to be part of any fisticuffs, went to stand. Before he knew what was happening, the HA had pulled a hatchet, swung it across Tom's face and buried it in the other guy's chest. Tom was made to help haul the guy's body in a carpet and dump it in a dumpster a few blocks away, and had his DL taken from him, ostensibly as insurance; he 'helped' dispose of the body and as such was also party to the killing, and these dudes taking his ID told him that there'd be no ambiguity as to his identity. He moved out of NYC to Boston within the next couple of days. Good times.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

It could cripple or kill the organizations.

Can you imagine the plea deals for those that are willing to squeal on the ones they associate and have criminal activities with that weren't even there?

Indictments forthcoming. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by deflave
I went into a biker bar at about 11am one morning.

A guy I knew in another lifetime out of Hollywood FL used to run with some HAs in NYC in the late 70s. One story he related to me had him at a clubhouse in the Bronx on a sofa with a HA on one side and a DD or something on the other. Back then NYC was in most ways a LOT more dangerous than what some realize. Even the HAs were concerned enough about getting their scooters ripped off parked on the street and as such would store them in the apartment, one that was on the second and third floor of a building. Anyway, at some point an argument/dispute broke out between these two cats seated on either side of Tom, and him, not wanting to be part of any fisticuffs, went to stand. Before he knew what was happening, the HA had pulled a hatchet, swung it across Tom's face and buried it in the other guy's chest. Tom was made to help haul the guy's body in a carpet and dump it in a dumpster a few blocks away, and had his DL taken from him, ostensibly as insurance; he 'helped' dispose of the body and as such was also party to the killing, and these dudes taking his ID told him that there'd be no ambiguity as to his identity. He moved out of NYC to Boston within the next couple of days. Good times.
I don't believe I'd have toldt that one. eek

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Similar thing happened to a longtime friend of mine who was living that life. We was of the generation that actually took the movie "Easy Rider" seriously crazy We graduate, I go off to college, he heads out West seeking to become a biker.

Does so many drugs he aggravates a longtime heart condition and has to go in the hospital for open-heart surgery. Right before he goes into the hospital he learns his pretty wife is fooling around with his best friend. Then at a party at his place a fight breaks out and one biker fatally stabs another right in front of him.

He goes under the knife, first person he sees when he wakes up is his wife, who tells him she wishes he had died on the operating table. About the second and third people he sees are the Cops and the other bikers respectively. The Cops have all sorts of questions, the bikers tell him if he answers any of those questions he's a dead man.

Last time I seen him before I left for Africa (Peace Corps) he's back home in his brother's trailer, WICKED recent incision down his chest, looking out the window every time a vehicle passes by. His buddy who was screwing his wife did take the time and trouble to ship his Harley back to him (wives may come and go, but hey, motorcycles is important grin).

No worries, he's fat and married, been that way for more'n thirty years, a grandfather now, and as a retired teamster makes more in retirement than I do working.

Perhaps I chose the wrong path through life grin

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Just all the logistics of all those arrests ( I hated paperwork). I Would think they impounded all the bikes, inventories taken of everything. A mountain of paperwork.

Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 1,818 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,062
Posts18,521,456
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.