Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 62 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 61 62
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by safariman
Thanks for all of the bump ups, gentleman. I just sold it to a member here.

Best,

Mark
I admit that I should have remembered that Jack Huntington did the work on this, I just did not have that info at the top of my still addled brain when asked. In my world the last few years have been an eternity of paiin and exhaustion and Dr appointments and med's and..... My memory ain't all that hot, yet. And actually, I should have waited until I was off of high doses of prednisone and many other drugs that mess with my brain...

So sick. So broke. So not responsible for your actions--it's always someone/something else's fault. Always preying on the sympathy and goodheartedness in others.

Just tellin it like it is, brother. Tis my reality since the Kidneys quit, and I can prove that stuff easily too.

As big of a arse as you have been, I hope that you never go through the chronic exhaustion and high pain that I have been dealing with since about 2007. Tried to keep working but could not safely go on several years back. And yes, it made me more broke than I had been in decades, and the meds and the pain DO mess with one's memory.

Your compassion is just oozing out of your posts. But what I have described is my reality. Getting better, fast though! Very excited about that, and being able to pay my bills when I get the final after insurance statements. I only have the initial amounts being billed for now. $181K plus

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
..............Just another bottom feeder. Working hard to be the biggest Scoundrel that he can be..........Their will be a payday
Some day for this unmerciful conduct an skullduggery........ Redworm......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
NW Rancher and I have dealt before, as buyer and seller several times and he is a good guy. I did not remember the offer to let him buy it back, but as soon as he called I honored the statement even though I do not remember making it. Fact is, I do not remember a lot of stuff from my pre renal failure years nor even much from during them. Been a little bit busy staying alive.

Plenty of folks here deal with me regularly. A known member here who does quite a bit of selling here just mailed me something today I commited to buy, without payment arriving. I just sent him his USPS MO. There are dozens of folks here who deal with me in this fashion, compared to maybe 1/2 dozen who like to try to firebomb my threads. Most of these posts, I ignore and so do the people who really know me and have dealt with me. I had several PM inquiries about this rifle, but am genuinely glad that NW Rancher is getting this back. To his home is where it belongs.

What do you have to say about your false statements regarding my real and true incoming medical bills, sir?

Aside from anecdotal heresay, you have provided no evidence to support your position thst 4Ager is wrong

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Well, it's good to hear you're feeling better so quickly. How soon before you'll be able to get back to work and earn a living?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

[/quote]

Congrats on getting the rifle back!

If you can answer, who was the smith that put it all together?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Wish I knew who the smith was. My father bought it at an estate auction and the auctioneer reported that no paperwork could be found as it related to the rifle.

"Man is not free unless government is limited. As government expands, liberty contracts." Ronald Reagan.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
NW Rancher and I have dealt before, as buyer and seller several times and he is a good guy. I did not remember the offer to let him buy it back, but as soon as he called I honored the statement even though I do not remember making it. Fact is, I do not remember a lot of stuff from my pre renal failure years nor even much from during them. Been a little bit busy staying alive.

Plenty of folks here deal with me regularly. A known member here who does quite a bit of selling here just mailed me something today I commited to buy, without payment arriving. I just sent him his USPS MO. There are dozens of folks here who deal with me in this fashion, compared to maybe 1/2 dozen who like to try to firebomb my threads. Most of these posts, I ignore and so do the people who really know me and have dealt with me. I had several PM inquiries about this rifle, but am genuinely glad that NW Rancher is getting this back. To his home is where it belongs.

What do you have to say about your false statements regarding my real and true incoming medical bills, sir?

Aside from anecdotal heresay, you have provided no evidence to support your position thst 4Ager is wrong

I have offered to send photos of the bill, reciept for $1400 pill bill, and my insurance statement to anyone who wishes to see any of them. I may try to post them here, but the rifle is sold and like I said I have about 10 times as many folks who consider me a favored trading partner than the persistent and loud few who like to firebomb my threads.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by NWRancher

Wish I knew who the smith was. My father bought it at an estate auction and the auctioneer reported that no paperwork could be found as it related to the rifle. [/quote]

Roger. Thanks for the reply. Enjoy the rifle once again.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I wouldn't buy the last known glass of water from you.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWRancher

Wish I knew who the smith was. My father bought it at an estate auction and the auctioneer reported that no paperwork could be found as it related to the rifle. [/quote]

Steve, another custom rifle fan who has a rifle MUCH like this one said to look under the buttplate for a signature etc. We can do that when you come pick up the rifle. But I sure would not spend much energy or time on this bunch. They are not the real campfire folks. There are some 60,000 members and a few negative thread bombers who seem to not have much of a life otherwise.

I used to try to parry and counter with them, but as I became more ill and realized that they outnumbered me, making it hard to get my points accross and that they would not ever be satisfied with the truth I just started to ignore them. Works better and my BP stays nice and low as a side benefit. LOTS of good guys here, ignore the cowardly thread bombers.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM

Fine, but you are very much in the minority here. And wrong. I have had many, many deals (maybe hundreds over a ten year period) go very well with much happiness on both sides of the equation. Suit yourself.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You want to talk false statements, Mark? Really? Fine. Let's talk false statements.

As to your bills: prove it. By doing so, you'll prove your own words about the entire procedure being fully covered for you and your cousin false, in addition to other things about that whole fiasco.

As for "dealing with you", I've got more experience "dealing with you" than anyone on this site other than your wife, and I'm just damned sick of it. So, let's talk false statements, Mark.

Let's talk about the false statements I have PERSONALLY seen and heard you make to prospective clients about insurance policies; misleading and intentionally false statements about how they worked (especially annuities), and whether they were the right fit. Let's talk about the false statements you tried to make in my presence, with MY LICENSE on the line, about securities that prospective clients held that you were never licensed to discuss in the first place.

The Oregon Insurance Bureau got it dead right; you scammed and conned old people regularly by lying to them, lying to the ridiculously schitty company you worked for, and lying to regulators. I know this, because I saw and heard you do it, and I tried repeatedly to get you to NOT do that. Unlike you, every deal I made with a client had to be completely vetted by me and by THREE other licensed financial advisers, none of whom you ever met and all of whom had their licenses on the line with every transaction. They had to be right, and I made sure of it. I have copies of every damned deal I ever did, as do they, and I handed all of those clients off to another licensed broker when I left that business, and they checked then to make sure that everything was kosher. You never did anything like that, because you couldn't. Go ahead and try to impugn that I was doing the same schit. You can try, but you know damned well it will be a lie and that I have the docs to prove it.

Now, let's talk about the false statements you've made in trying to (and sometimes succeeding in) getting people to send you firearms via the mail to your PO Box claiming that your C&R license was an 01 FFL. I've SEEN YOU do that, and there are several here that you tried to run that on.

While we are at it, let's talk about the Campfire Pig Hunt you went on that you tried to turn into your own gunshow; trying to trade into and out of guns that you didn't even own so you could turn a profit while the rest of the guys were there. There were SEVERAL people there that are still here that will attest to that. Hell, rattler won't even mention you by name after the schit you pulled there. Neither will ScottF for a myriad of reasons.

Let's keep going, shall we? Let's talk about the safari business you ran and what a schitshow that turned into and how you conveniently disappear whenever anyone asks about that, what you knew and when, and any type of compensation made to the guys that got screwed there.

Let's talk about the false statements you made to ME, PERSONALLY, regarding tax situations; i.e., the fact that you TWICE provided me and my accountant with false Tax ID numbers when I 1099'd you for services contracted during the few months that I was flying out to Washington, Oregon, and Idaho to try to establish a financial services business out there with your old clients. Let's talk about the fact that had my accountant not been on the ball about that, TWICE, that you would have managed to stick me with the tax bill for money paid to you, and that the IRS STILL doesn't have that filed under your name properly. And, yes, I have those documents, too.

You want to talk false statements, Mark? Great. Start with those. And, yes, I can back up every damn thing I just wrote and you know it.

I gave you every chance to correct your ways. I warned you about the firearms business you were running here without an FFL (and that only worked because you realized that the Feds were about to knock on your door). I have tried to hint at you changing you ways for long enough. You ran out of rope, and I've had it.

You want to know what God wants from you after giving you another chance at life, and you want to talk about false statements? Start there, Mark.

-Sean

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by SLM

Fine, but you are very much in the minority here. And wrong. I have had many, many deals (maybe hundreds over a ten year period) go very well with much happiness on both sides of the equation. Suit yourself.

I judge a man by how he handles things when they go bad, not by how he handles the good.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BOOM...

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 4ager

You want to talk false statements, Mark? Really? Fine. Let's talk false statements.

As to your bills: prove it. By doing so, you'll prove your own words about the entire procedure being fully covered for you and your cousin false, in addition to other things about that whole fiasco.

As for "dealing with you", I've got more experience "dealing with you" than anyone on this site other than your wife, and I'm just damned sick of it. So, let's talk false statements, Mark.

Let's talk about the false statements I have PERSONALLY seen and heard you make to prospective clients about insurance policies; misleading and intentionally false statements about how they worked (especially annuities), and whether they were the right fit. Let's talk about the false statements you tried to make in my presence, with MY LICENSE on the line, about securities that prospective clients held that you were never licensed to discuss in the first place.

The Oregon Insurance Bureau got it dead right; you scammed and conned old people regularly by lying to them, lying to the ridiculously schitty company you worked for, and lying to regulators. I know this, because I saw and heard you do it, and I tried repeatedly to get you to NOT do that. Unlike you, every deal I made with a client had to be completely vetted by me and by THREE other licensed financial advisers, none of whom you ever met and all of whom had their licenses on the line with every transaction. They had to be right, and I made sure of it. I have copies of every damned deal I ever did, as do they, and I handed all of those clients off to another licensed broker when I left that business, and they checked then to make sure that everything was kosher. You never did anything like that, because you couldn't. Go ahead and try to impugn that I was doing the same schit. You can try, but you know damned well it will be a lie and that I have the docs to prove it.

Now, let's talk about the false statements you've made in trying to (and sometimes succeeding in) getting people to send you firearms via the mail to your PO Box claiming that your C&R license was an 01 FFL. I've SEEN YOU do that, and there are several here that you tried to run that on.

While we are at it, let's talk about the Campfire Pig Hunt you went on that you tried to turn into your own gunshow; trying to trade into and out of guns that you didn't even own so you could turn a profit while the rest of the guys were there. There were SEVERAL people there that are still here that will attest to that. Hell, rattler won't even mention you by name after the schit you pulled there. Neither will ScottF for a myriad of reasons.

Let's keep going, shall we? Let's talk about the safari business you ran and what a schitshow that turned into and how you conveniently disappear whenever anyone asks about that, what you knew and when, and any type of compensation made to the guys that got screwed there.

Let's talk about the false statements you made to ME, PERSONALLY, regarding tax situations; i.e., the fact that you TWICE provided me and my accountant with false Tax ID numbers when I 1099'd you for services contracted during the few months that I was flying out to Washington, Oregon, and Idaho to try to establish a financial services business out there with your old clients. Let's talk about the fact that had my accountant not been on the ball about that, TWICE, that you would have managed to stick me with the tax bill for money paid to you, and that the IRS STILL doesn't have that filed under your name properly. And, yes, I have those documents, too.

You want to talk false statements, Mark? Great. Start with those. And, yes, I can back up every damn thing I just wrote and you know it.

I gave you every chance to correct your ways. I warned you about the firearms business you were running here without an FFL (and that only worked because you realized that the Feds were about to knock on your door). I have tried to hint at you changing you ways for long enough. You ran out of rope, and I've had it.

You want to know what God wants from you after giving you another chance at life, and you want to talk about false statements? Start there, Mark.

-Sean

Oops...I didn't see that coming. Seems there are a lot of questions to be asked about many of those topics. Where to even begin??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM

Fine, but you are very much in the minority here.

If you weren't so wonderfully obtuse, you'd know that simply isn't the case.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I have offered to send photos of the bill, reciept for $1400 pill bill, and my insurance statement to anyone who wishes to see any of them. I may try to post them here, but the rifle is sold and like I said I have about 10 times as many folks who consider me a favored trading partner than the persistent and loud few who like to firebomb my threads.

You offer alot but I have yet to see you follow through with posting any of it.

Name some of those individuals

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

-Sean

BAM.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You offer alot but I have yet to see you follow through with posting any of it.

Name some of those individuals

Never mind my previous post.

Sean just broke one off in your azz BIG TIME

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

-Sean

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I wonder if safari saw this turn of events coming?

Page 7 of 62 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (222Sako, 160user, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,270 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,279
Posts18,486,792
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.