Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 20 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 19 20
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by SBH
Most look like regular modern day guys to me.

Oh yeah!

This guy could be ya fuggin' milkman.

[Linked Image]

GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by GunGeek
... much of the clothing is protective. Of course the chick wearing chaps with a thong and a halter top, not so much,

Oh, but it IS protective! Her outfit establishes and maintains her social position as a Hot Bitch, with all the rights and priveleges (money and power) attaining thereto. Far be it from me to argue with her. grin

I was on my way to a state pistol match many years ago, driving down I-90 from Madison WI to Lacrosse on a Friday afternoon. I passed a couple on a big geezer glider: the guy was a decent-looking 40ish guy, but the gal behind him was drop-dead gorgeous, dressed in a very tight and very short pair of cutoff jeans and a flimsy bikini top that showed off better than 70% of the surface area of her very large, very firm and very obviously recently augmented titties. They were not wearing any protective clothing/equipment other than their sunglasses.

I passed that couple half a dozen times, hoping to get their attention so I could engage them in a roadside discussion about the wisdom of wearing protective gear... but somehow I just couldn't keep my concentration every time I passed and looked at those delicious ta-ta's...
Truely there are some boobie surgeons worth their salt...not many, but every now and again I see some non OEM bolt on equipment that is truly outstanding; to the point that it's hard to tell it wasn't OEM.

I've had my hands on a LOT of boobs (professionally speaking) and I've been surprised at some of the bolt-on's that I wouldn't know were bolt-on's if the gal hadn't told me. Good surgeons!

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DocRocket
[quote=GunGeek][quote=DocRocket][quote=GunGeek] ...
I've had my hands on a LOT of boobs (professionally speaking) and I've been surprised at some of the bolt-on's that I wouldn't know were bolt-on's if the gal hadn't told me. Good surgeons!

Pics or it didnt happen!

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
News is now reporting that the spark that started the fight was some Biker running over a rival gang members foot in the parking lot. Also, P olive have confiscated over 100 Bikes and 50 other vehicles! And now their saying that only about 50 weapons were confiscated instead of the initial report of over 100 guns and knifes.

And I'm betting that most of the Gang Members weren't legal CHL holders. wink

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/19/15.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by SBH

Oh yeah!

[Linked Image]

Been outta the house lately, Bristoe?

Heck, even my Doctor looks like that..........

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by SBH

[Linked Image]

Heck, even my Doctor looks like that..

uhhhhhhh,...okay

(?)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My Dr. Is a retired Marine, and he damn sure don't look like that thug!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by SBH

Oh yeah!

[Linked Image]

Heck, even my Doctor looks like that..........

Just as long as he ain't yer Proctologist.......

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TFF, Birdy!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I should search up old pics more often, and with apologies, this thread ain't actually about me.

'Nother pic of that Beemer at my wedding cool My wife and I were the very last ones to leave, on that bike, and rode it to the motel. That gracious lady is my mom, who still works full-time and still skydives at age 82.

[Linked Image]

That gentleman, stricken with Parkinson's in his last years, was my dad. He stepped onto Okinawa as a nineteen year-old private in the 6th Marines, and left it the youngest Staff Sergeant in the 'Corps. Battlefield promotions. A more quiet and gentle guy you'd never meet, and more power to him; he won that lady and she bore his children.

And this is my cousin, who is really my brother, here seen up in NY State during those same years grin I wish I woulda had the foresight to buy his bike when he sold it, heck he prob'ly woulda given it to me. It would have fit my life just perfect about now.

[Linked Image]

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
And good leather is worth ten times it's weight. Armored is even better. Invest.

Leather CAN get a tad rank in traffic when its 100 degrees out, and gets heavy and three sizes larger when riding through outer bands of tropical storms. Aerostitch was my friend, pricey and not all that much cooler, but armored and abrasion resistant.

Here's what I noticed when I did my last cross-country motorcycle ride five years back. Just so happened I was heading out just as the aforementioned Austin bike rally was disbanding, so there was a kazillion Harleys also heading out North on I 35.

My KLR with bags was geared tall enough that it would comfortably cruise at 80, with bags, all day long. Anything above that was pushing the envelope.

Seemed like a point of honor to every pack of bikers, not patch-wearers per-se, just bikers, to pass me. If'n I notched it up to 85 they notched it up to 90. If I pegged it at 90 they would likewise peg theirs at 95+. This of course was all Evo motors and whatever the several more recent Harley V-twin motor incarnations are called. I figure shovelheads are now antiques beyond the ken of most adults today.

It was Texas summer weather; blinding sunlight. What struck me was how much exposed skin all these folks, men and their women on the back, were showing. Vests and bandanas were usual of course, but exposed faces, arms, necks, armpits.

About halfway through my motorcycle decade I noticed that the skin on my arms was aging faster than the rest of me, sun damage from riding so much in t-shirts. From that point on I always wore long sleeves when I had 'em. Likewise, anyone who has ever pulled serious highway mileage on a bike in summer down here will testify as to how hard it is on the skin of your face. So much so that I always would wear a helmet on long trips for that very reason.

These bikers rolling past me were paying the price; faded tattoos on red, sun-damaged skin. Not just in Texas but all across Arkansas and West Tennessee too. Seems like once I got out of the Southland leather jackets were the norm and it weren't as obvious.

I dunno if they wore ear plugs, it ain't the "loud pipes" that hurt, its the wind noise that does your hearing in, straight pipes or stock, helmet or no. Plus ear plugs enormously reduce the fatigue on long trips, making it so much easier to stay alert.

I do know that wrinkles, pre-cancerous lesions and sun spots ain't cool whatever you ride, nor deafness either.

Birdwatcher

Hey Birdie, I've read enough of your posts over 28 pages to see that you're just a Harley hater and nothing's gonna change that.

I'm proud of the heritage of my Harley. Oh, yeah. BTW, it's called a Heritage.. Springer that is, to be exact.

Further Heritage is my Dad bought his first one after he came back from the Big One. It was a '46, Robins Egg Blue. Still have a picture of it. My bike is a direct throwback to that one and I've enjoyed every mile I've ever put on it and appreciate it for what it is, an AMERICAN legend, the bike and the company.

My Pop never would ride mine, never once, even after the countless times I tossed him the keys. Why?? Not because he didn't want to. Naah. That wasn't it. It was because of gettin' shot up and blown up by the Nazzzies to the point he didn't have confidence in the strength he had left in his right side to keep the bike up on 2 wheels.

When he remarried after our Mom passed, he did ask me to take his wife for a ride on a few occasions, which I did, and he was forever grateful.

My Dad, my brother, my uncles, cousins, and I have all ridden a LOT of motorcycles, and a lot of them were NOT Harley Davidson's. Kawi's, Suzukis, Hondas, Yami's, dirt and street. Pop even bought a couple boxes of parts somebody claimed had a motorcycle inside and turned it back into a running Zundapp. Look up the word. You might learn something about motorcycles and history, for that matter.

I don't have any tattoo's, don't ride with gangs, and have enough sense not to ride with a bunch of other people I don't know. And, my brother and I (only ones left besides our cousins 1500 miles away) don't go hanging around a bunch of wannabe's shielding kingpin drug dealers.

Brother doesn't even own a Harley right now. He's too busy building fusion Jap bikes, American hot rods and trucks, and making money doing it.

My bike's an EVO, doesn't leak oil, and the best part of Wille G. was still runnin' down his Momma's leg when Pop bought his first one when he got back from Germany in late '45.

And here's another Oh By the Way for ya. Why the ph uck would some azzhole try to steal my 18 yr old bike and risk his life the other night if it was such a POS.

Stop the hatin' on Harley schit, dude. I drive a Chevy. Next truck might be a Toyota TRD. So get over your bullschit. Sorry about ya gettin' beat up at the truckstop that time.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Zundapp, German military bike I think.
I had one for a while, got it cheap and used it for a dirt bike.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Stop the hatin' on Harley schit, dude. I drive a Chevy.

Congrats on owning a beautiful bike, and kudos to your parents cool

Puzzled here, I'd be interested anywhere where I said I hated on Harleys.

How is simply describing people's attire, sun damage, and riding habits "hating"?

I greatly admired the shovelheads, and the salt-of-the-earth folks who rode 'em. When I bought that Beemer, which was gonna be my last bike, it was supposed to be the bike that I could keep forever and rebuild ad nauseum. Nearest thing I could get to a true classic that wouldn't be gone every time I left it outside.

IMHO Harleys went downhill after they started building 'em for looks over function, like the hidden shock on the Softail for example, and I forget which models had the fake oil tank after the oil tank was moved to the transmission. Got worse when they did things like take away the service hatch on the tranny of the Sporster, and switched the main bearings on whatever Evo incarnation it was so if they tanked, you also had to replace the cases. Disposable bikes, lasted forever of course but disposable bikes nontheless.

It ain't me saying this, it was whoever the guy was who wrote that excellent wrenching column in American Iron magazine some years back.

As for the rest, what religion is it where one can't gleefully point out Korean HOG leathers, Chinese HD Boots, and Third World sweat shop lingerie? In fact try and find ANY "Official HD" accessories in the Harley shop that were made in the US. I've even had kids do it for projects.

For alternatives I'd suggest Schott Brothers leathers (New York) and Redwing boots (Minnesota). Being how freely and indiscriminantly (and expensively to the consumer) its thrown around, I'd suggest anything without the HD logo is a plus.

If you yourself do in fact ride around in slow-moving packs with your buddies, tying up traffic and getting in folks' way, then how do you defend that?

And my cousin's old Shovelhead Sporty? cool Ya, more than any other I wish that I had that bike. I wouldn't plan on riding it to NY at 1,000 miles a day, nor flog it at 80 down the innerstate, but I'd keep it forever and rebuild it as needed cool

JMHO,

Birdwatcher

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
...and if ya ain't already, try wearing earplugs every time you ride, the cheapo foam ones work just fine.

You'll be be amazed at how they reduce fatigue, I only wish I would have known that for the first 100,000 miles.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting reading this thread how a few biker guys scare the hell out of society.
Some are outright criminals no doubt but a bunch of em are just free loving guys that don't bow to so called society's whims.
So it's ok to violate their rights and or just kill em..
OH protect me for such vermin...
Laffin...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I do believe I've noticed the same thing.

Yeah, just kill em.

Simple people love simple solutions.

crazy

Last edited by DancesWithGuns; 05/19/15.

The Tea Party Movement is pretty much the same as a bowel movement except that it smells worse and has far less in the way of intelligent content.
--DancesWithGuns
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Last one I heard arrested around here was of course a convicted felon with 3-4 loaded pistols stashed all over his garage, house truck, inside the mig welder, etc.

All of his Vagos colors, patches, flags all over the house.

I'm not saying shoot unarmed dirtbags, but if they come looking for trouble to harass the PD for this incident they shouldn't have to look too far to find it!

I look at them like pit bulldogs, not to be trusted or to take your eye off of them.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tracks
Zundapp, German military bike I think.
I had one for a while, got it cheap and used it for a dirt bike.

Dad and his buds in the tank put one they caught up with on its kickstand and tried to fry it up while they were cutting armor off a blown out German hulk of whatever to weld onto their Sherman.

Pop told me they got pizzed because they couldn't fry it on the kickstand with the time they had with the throttle pinned. Probably why he bought that bucket of bolts.
What do I know. I wasn't there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
My Great Granddad was a biker, long before outlaw biker gangs existed.

Somewhere back around WWI.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I think there's a lot of confusion about the biker types.

Lot's of people out there doing the "lifestyle" thing,..and some of them look a little bit rough,..but they're just guys.

Then there's those who go out of their way to establish themselves as a "1%'er".

I've been around them just enough to know that they're not particularly enjoyable to be around.

A bunch of us guys used to attend the flat track races at Louisville Downs every year. It would always attract a crowd of Hell's Angels.

I'll just put it this way.

If a bunch of them turn out at an event, they want to *be* the event.

I ain't got much use for them.

Page 15 of 20 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

464 members (280Ackleyrized, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 3040Krag, 1936M71, 45 invisible), 1,680 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,046
Posts18,521,156
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.