Page 9 of 62 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 61 62
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kenneth
My head hurts.

Resume drinking.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by safariman
We can do that when you come pick up the rifle.

Hopefully "pick up" means an FFL and a 4473. Seeing as how buyer and seller live in differnt states and that damn I594 here in WA.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
when did he say it was a floor?

He didn't, I assumed a grown man wouldn't be looking for someone to grout his coffee table.

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uhh, ok..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Best schit I ever read on the interline.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by SLM
I wouldn't buy the last known glass of water from you.

Fine, but you are very much in the minority here.

If you weren't so wonderfully obtuse, you'd know that simply isn't the case.

No joke.

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
That is a table, can see the legs. Just saying.on

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Well, he did ask for it.

This would be funny if it wasn't so pathologically sad.

Originally Posted by 4ager
NW Rancher and I have dealt before, as buyer and seller several times and he is a good guy. I did not remember the offer to let him buy it back, but as soon as he called I honored the statement even though I do not remember making it. Fact is, I do not remember a lot of stuff from my pre renal failure years nor even much from during them. Been a little bit busy staying alive.

Plenty of folks here deal with me regularly. A known member here who does quite a bit of selling here just mailed me something today I commited to buy, without payment arriving. I just sent him his USPS MO. There are dozens of folks here who deal with me in this fashion, compared to maybe 1/2 dozen who like to try to firebomb my threads. Most of these posts, I ignore and so do the people who really know me and have dealt with me. I had several PM inquiries about this rifle, but am genuinely glad that NW Rancher is getting this back. To his home is where it belongs.

What do you have to say about your false statements regarding my real and true incoming medical bills, sir?

You want to talk false statements, Mark? Really? Fine. Let's talk false statements.

As to your bills: prove it. By doing so, you'll prove your own words about the entire procedure being fully covered for you and your cousin false, in addition to other things about that whole fiasco.

As for "dealing with you", I've got more experience "dealing with you" than anyone on this site other than your wife, and I'm just damned sick of it. So, let's talk false statements, Mark.

Let's talk about the false statements I have PERSONALLY seen and heard you make to prospective clients about insurance policies; misleading and intentionally false statements about how they worked (especially annuities), and whether they were the right fit. Let's talk about the false statements you tried to make in my presence, with MY LICENSE on the line, about securities that prospective clients held that you were never licensed to discuss in the first place.

The Oregon Insurance Bureau got it dead right; you scammed and conned old people regularly by lying to them, lying to the ridiculously schitty company you worked for, and lying to regulators. I know this, because I saw and heard you do it, and I tried repeatedly to get you to NOT do that. Unlike you, every deal I made with a client had to be completely vetted by me and by THREE other licensed financial advisers, none of whom you ever met and all of whom had their licenses on the line with every transaction. They had to be right, and I made sure of it. I have copies of every damned deal I ever did, as do they, and I handed all of those clients off to another licensed broker when I left that business, and they checked then to make sure that everything was kosher. You never did anything like that, because you couldn't. Go ahead and try to impugn that I was doing the same schit. You can try, but you know damned well it will be a lie and that I have the docs to prove it.

Now, let's talk about the false statements you've made in trying to (and sometimes succeeding in) getting people to send you firearms via the mail to your PO Box claiming that your C&R license was an 01 FFL. I've SEEN YOU do that, and there are several here that you tried to run that on.

While we are at it, let's talk about the Campfire Pig Hunt you went on that you tried to turn into your own gunshow; trying to trade into and out of guns that you didn't even own so you could turn a profit while the rest of the guys were there. There were SEVERAL people there that are still here that will attest to that. Hell, rattler won't even mention you by name after the schit you pulled there. Neither will ScottF for a myriad of reasons.

Let's keep going, shall we? Let's talk about the safari business you ran and what a schitshow that turned into and how you conveniently disappear whenever anyone asks about that, what you knew and when, and any type of compensation made to the guys that got screwed there.

Let's talk about the false statements you made to ME, PERSONALLY, regarding tax situations; i.e., the fact that you TWICE provided me and my accountant with false Tax ID numbers when I 1099'd you for services contracted during the few months that I was flying out to Washington, Oregon, and Idaho to try to establish a financial services business out there with your old clients. Let's talk about the fact that had my accountant not been on the ball about that, TWICE, that you would have managed to stick me with the tax bill for money paid to you, and that the IRS STILL doesn't have that filed under your name properly. And, yes, I have those documents, too.

You want to talk false statements, Mark? Great. Start with those. And, yes, I can back up every damn thing I just wrote and you know it.

I gave you every chance to correct your ways. I warned you about the firearms business you were running here without an FFL (and that only worked because you realized that the Feds were about to knock on your door). I have tried to hint at you changing you ways for long enough. You ran out of rope, and I've had it.

You want to know what God wants from you after giving you another chance at life, and you want to talk about false statements? Start there, Mark.

-Sean

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Only move you had. It just got real....real hot.

Time to lick your wounds, let things cool, and form another plan,

Originally Posted by 4ager
NW Rancher and I have dealt before, as buyer and seller several times and he is a good guy. I did not remember the offer to let him buy it back, but as soon as he called I honored the statement even though I do not remember making it. Fact is, I do not remember a lot of stuff from my pre renal failure years nor even much from during them. Been a little bit busy staying alive.

Plenty of folks here deal with me regularly. A known member here who does quite a bit of selling here just mailed me something today I commited to buy, without payment arriving. I just sent him his USPS MO. There are dozens of folks here who deal with me in this fashion, compared to maybe 1/2 dozen who like to try to firebomb my threads. Most of these posts, I ignore and so do the people who really know me and have dealt with me. I had several PM inquiries about this rifle, but am genuinely glad that NW Rancher is getting this back. To his home is where it belongs.

What do you have to say about your false statements regarding my real and true incoming medical bills, sir?

You want to talk false statements, Mark? Really? Fine. Let's talk false statements.

As to your bills: prove it. By doing so, you'll prove your own words about the entire procedure being fully covered for you and your cousin false, in addition to other things about that whole fiasco.

As for "dealing with you", I've got more experience "dealing with you" than anyone on this site other than your wife, and I'm just damned sick of it. So, let's talk false statements, Mark.

Let's talk about the false statements I have PERSONALLY seen and heard you make to prospective clients about insurance policies; misleading and intentionally false statements about how they worked (especially annuities), and whether they were the right fit. Let's talk about the false statements you tried to make in my presence, with MY LICENSE on the line, about securities that prospective clients held that you were never licensed to discuss in the first place.

The Oregon Insurance Bureau got it dead right; you scammed and conned old people regularly by lying to them, lying to the ridiculously schitty company you worked for, and lying to regulators. I know this, because I saw and heard you do it, and I tried repeatedly to get you to NOT do that. Unlike you, every deal I made with a client had to be completely vetted by me and by THREE other licensed financial advisers, none of whom you ever met and all of whom had their licenses on the line with every transaction. They had to be right, and I made sure of it. I have copies of every damned deal I ever did, as do they, and I handed all of those clients off to another licensed broker when I left that business, and they checked then to make sure that everything was kosher. You never did anything like that, because you couldn't. Go ahead and try to impugn that I was doing the same schit. You can try, but you know damned well it will be a lie and that I have the docs to prove it.

Now, let's talk about the false statements you've made in trying to (and sometimes succeeding in) getting people to send you firearms via the mail to your PO Box claiming that your C&R license was an 01 FFL. I've SEEN YOU do that, and there are several here that you tried to run that on.

While we are at it, let's talk about the Campfire Pig Hunt you went on that you tried to turn into your own gunshow; trying to trade into and out of guns that you didn't even own so you could turn a profit while the rest of the guys were there. There were SEVERAL people there that are still here that will attest to that. Hell, rattler won't even mention you by name after the schit you pulled there. Neither will ScottF for a myriad of reasons.

Let's keep going, shall we? Let's talk about the safari business you ran and what a schitshow that turned into and how you conveniently disappear whenever anyone asks about that, what you knew and when, and any type of compensation made to the guys that got screwed there.

Let's talk about the false statements you made to ME, PERSONALLY, regarding tax situations; i.e., the fact that you TWICE provided me and my accountant with false Tax ID numbers when I 1099'd you for services contracted during the few months that I was flying out to Washington, Oregon, and Idaho to try to establish a financial services business out there with your old clients. Let's talk about the fact that had my accountant not been on the ball about that, TWICE, that you would have managed to stick me with the tax bill for money paid to you, and that the IRS STILL doesn't have that filed under your name properly. And, yes, I have those documents, too.

You want to talk false statements, Mark? Great. Start with those. And, yes, I can back up every damn thing I just wrote and you know it.

I gave you every chance to correct your ways. I warned you about the firearms business you were running here without an FFL (and that only worked because you realized that the Feds were about to knock on your door). I have tried to hint at you changing you ways for long enough. You ran out of rope, and I've had it.

You want to know what God wants from you after giving you another chance at life, and you want to talk about false statements? Start there, Mark.

-Sean

Well hello SEAN!

I still consider you a friend, and as such I am going to take your suggestion at the end of your comments quite seriously. I will be away from the 'fire for a while while I weigh all of this.And yes, I will be praying that God will, as the prophet said "Search me oh God, and see if there be any wicked way in me." I have been having this conversation with others as I prepare to embark on life, part two. Also the words here of Rick Menefee (Mark, do you see what you are doing here?") and a couple of others here.

There is an old saying "If one man calls you an ass, you can disregard it, if two or more do, start shopping for a saddle"

Then in the book of proverbs we are called fools if we disregard the council of a friend. I do not want to be a fool, or to be any longer seen as one who would be dishonest.

This stuff has to be fixed, and now.

I will be away from the campfire for some time, except to communicate with folks who I have deals pending with in PM's only.

I do not expect any one here to give me any room or credence to any of this, I will have to prove it. And, it will take time and experiences for you all to see. But I am going to work at this and seek wise council and input.

I am not angry, or mad, more contemplating than anything else.

I do have an awesome and amazing second chance at life here, got to do it right.

See ya'll a bit later. PM's welcome but I won't be posting for a while.

Blessings abundant,

MARK

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I will be away from the campfire for some time, except to communicate with folks who I have deals pending with in PM's only.
-----

Exit stage left.

You're no more serious about your situation now than you were before; just a planned hiatus for the lava to cool.

You even contradict yourself in your swansong.

Only communicate with pending deals, then a generic PM's welcome.

Sheesh.

4ager's post didn't say anything really different than has been said in anonymity the past year or so, its just now that you know its bona fide, you duck for cover.

Seriously, man. Is this what God and your donor planned for that kidney?

If it even happened?

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I am still waiting to see a COPY of his medical bills he was gonna post. crazy I like the part where he states he is leaving for awhile.Does that mean you had your ass whooped cry

Last edited by coobie; 05/19/15.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think I'm going to change my organ donor status......

NRA Endowment Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

-----

Exit stage left.

You're no more serious about your situation now than you were before; just a planned hiatus for the lava to cool.

You even contradict yourself in your swansong.

Only communicate with pending deals, then a generic PM's welcome.

Sheesh.

4ager's post didn't say anything really different than has been said in anonymity the past year or so, its just now that you know its bona fide, you duck for cover.

Seriously, man. Is this what God and your donor planned for that kidney?

If it even happened?

yeah as 4ager it was all bullchit, as Sean it scared the chit out of him and he takes off smirk

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't believe he ever had the surgery. Just can't fathom someone being as destitute as he says, crying woe is me, and please buy my oh so sentimental stuff to help me pay my madsive bills. Then turns right around and brags about a gun he is buying

I think he is so full of schidt that his eyes are probably brown

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Then one of my anti rejection meds is NOT COVERED by my Medicare part D coverage at all.

They aren't working anyway. I'm sensing lots of rejection on this thread.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by rattler

yeah as 4ager it was all bullchit, as Sean it scared the chit out of him and he takes off smirk

Pardon the noob opining, but if his private message to me wasn't such a textbook manifestation of the modus operandi expressed throughout this thread, I guess I wouldn't really GAF.

I inquired in all sarcasm about the sale because I found it odd that the dies weren't included in a custom gun with reloads. Based on some of the links, I was going to ask if the bipod and magazine were included.

Yes, I asked with full intention to be a jerk. Sue me.

I didn't expect a private treatise on medical bills, life changing experiences, near death experiences, a litany of other guns I may be interested in, and a host of trade options that anyone in dire financial straits should consider as a cash liquidating alternative confused

Some of you may get that opportunity as, per Mark, "the train has not COMPLETELY left the station here... :)".

Someone post a WTB for a custom 223 Sako and see if he doesn't get a hold of you with a deal.

The way I understand it, this whole organ donation gig has been going on for decades. The scope of the financial impact should have been known aforethought.

You'd figure the custom mauser, as well as the pm'd 416 rigby mauser, 220 Swift Mauser, Sako 461 etc should have been cashed out in advance of the operation.

But what the [bleep] do I know. I'm just killing time.

What a goat [bleep]...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I do have an awesome and amazing second chance at life here, got to do it right.

If I cared enough to dig through your post history, I know I'd find at least one (if not more) examples of this same self-awakening.

Once a shyster, always a shyster.

Someone finally outed you for things that cannot be rebuffed. PTL.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Yhgtbfkm
Originally Posted by rattler

Pardon the noob opining, but if his private message to me wasn't such a textbook manifestation of the modus operandi expressed throughout this thread, I guess I wouldn't really GAF.

I inquired in all sarcasm about the sale because I found it odd that the dies weren't included in a custom gun with reloads. Based on some of the links, I was going to ask if the bipod and magazine were included.

Yes, I asked with full intention to be a jerk. Sue me.

I didn't expect a private treatise on medical bills, life changing experiences, near death experiences, a litany of other guns I may be interested in, and a host of trade options that anyone in dire financial straits should consider as a cash liquidating alternative confused

Some of you may get that opportunity as, per Mark, "the train has not COMPLETELY left the station here... :)".

Someone post a WTB for a custom 223 Sako and see if he doesn't get a hold of you with a deal.

The way I understand it, this whole organ donation gig has been going on for decades. The scope of the financial impact should have been known aforethought.

You'd figure the custom mauser, as well as the pm'd 416 rigby mauser, 220 Swift Mauser, Sako 461 etc should have been cashed out in advance of the operation.

But what the [bleep] do I know. I'm just killing time.

What a goat [bleep]...

Welcome to the fire

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I normally don't post in threads like this. I try to avoid the piling on that tends to happen. That said, Mark is obviously a really pathetic human being regardless of whether one believes his tales or not.

Continuing to pile on seems akin to making fun of a retard. What's the point? It's well documented that Mark really has something clinically wrong with his brain which he is oblivious to.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by joshf303

I was just fixing to offer up some gun show Yugos, pawn shop SKSs and petrified walrus cock up in trade till things went south...

Is that pre or post embargo walrus cock? I may be interested.

still waiting to hear back on the petrified walrus cock.

Page 9 of 62 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 55 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,042
Posts18,500,794
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.