Hop To
Page 18 of 62 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 61 62
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by safariman
HI everyone! We have another member who now needs a kidney transplant and he and I are visiting about that matter.

[Linked Image]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I stand corrected if this is a definitive, scientifically proven diagnostic trait:

"It is interesting to note that although the scammer is a sharp-witted liar..."

That bumbling, ridiculously transparent, bush league dolt of a con man ain't anything of the sort. Not even in the same universe as 'sharp-witted'. Sheeeit.

Yeah,...but they're addicted to the game regardless of their level of expertise.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
HI everyone! We have another member who now needs a kidney transplant and he and I are visiting about that matter.

[Linked Image]

Fuggin perfect

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 79S
HI everyone!

I said in my 'see ya'll a bit later' post that I would be checking and replying to PM's here a couple of times a day. Don't know why then that anyone would bet that I would not do so. And I have. We have another member who now needs a kidney transplant and he and I are visiting about that matter. And, I have a couple of trades that are finalizing and I need to stay in touch with the guys I owe stuff to and vice versa.

I have not read this whole thread, not going to. But a little bird told me that someone thought I had run off scared or some such. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am not afraid of any of you, here on the 'net nor in person.

Most may not believe this, and that is OK, but I do realize that I have made some real mistakes here and in my life. I truly am using the time that I am not here to do the soul searching that I said I would and asking THE great physician and the only one who can fix what ails me, for help in doing just that.

Sean, buddy, you are forgetting the many times that you saw me pray to begin a day of appointments that God would help me to be of a help and a blessing to all whom I came in contact with at the start of a business day. And the Bankers Life Magazine article where I stated and was quoted as telling others who wanted to be successful like I had been when they wrote about me that " You have to care more about the person across the table from you more than about yourself. If you are not about improving other people's lives and making thier dreams come true, then you are not worthy to have YOUR dreams and plans come true" And I meant that, and conducted myself in that fashion. And, FWIW Bankers is trying to recruit me back now that I will be able to work again soon. That some Oregon DOI employees thought differently is beyond my control right now. If I had not begun getting so sick so fast toward the end of my carreer and been able to financially as well as energy wise continue my fight with them I am certain that before a real judge and opportunity to see the wholle of the interviews that the DOI made (and was allowed to only cherry pick the worst parts in the 'hearing' with no opportunity for my attorney to see the whole or cross examine) we would have won, easily. The hard number rules of how much money, in % form, one could put into an annuity were not put into the DOI code until AFTER I wrote the annuities in question.

And Sean, you are forgetting for some reason how you credited me, after we had parted ways proffesionally, for your time spent in a church praying one afternoon. That, according to you, it was my influence in your life that led to that afternoons time. I hope that you are still allowing God to rule and run your life. Also, you never ONCE suggested that I was doing anything wrong in my business affairs with Bankers or my clients. And for good reson, I WASN'T. Yeah, an Oregon DOI employee found me to have lied to investigators, when they compared notes from over 6 years of questioning me and found discrepncies when
i had to go from memory each and every time plus truly was becoming very ill and weak, but there is not any mention of anyone being financially harmed by following my recomendations because they were not. AND, amigo, you are forgetting the many times that you called me to THANK ME for getting you started with Bankers Life - where you DID and WERE selling the exact same annuities that I was- and for mentoring you by the telephone many, many times to help you get a good start in the business. I happily spent HOURS on the phone with you both coaching and encouraging you. And I do not regret one single minute of that even now. Also, when you got your big break to work for Johns-Hopkins (LONG after our business relationship had ended) you called me and thanked me AGAIN for getting you the start you needed which allowed you to have the right skillset and knowledge base that made you a good fit for your fund raising job. You might still be working there, I don't know. I DO know that the last time I called you to see how you were doing, you promised me a phone call that never came. You simply took a chickenshit way and started bad mouthing me from an new assumed name, without once telling me that you thought I had been wrong in any of my business matters, when I THOUGHT you were my friend. Just... wow.

I just remembered another double standard here. Remember when I called you from a gun shop in LaGrande Oregon? I was looking at an older Savage model 99 in 300 Savage which had a tang mounted peep sight for $400.00. YOU told me that I should buy it and then flip it here at 24hrcf. That the sight alone made it worth much more than the $400 price tag. So I did and it was. I have long ago now quit the gun flipping but you were a mentor and co conspiritor with me on that. And in fact the VERY FIRST internet firearms transaction I ever did was with you. The funny stocked pre-64 model 70 in 270WCF for your Rossi lever action in .454 Casull. I wish I still had that one! smile

Sean, You are forgetting a LOT of things about our friendship. And I don't know how you were raised, but in our world and in my family you do not live in a mans house (Our guest room and sometimes our travel trailer right next to the house, but eating and such here), eat at his table, go to his best varmint shooting and fishing spots as an invited guest and close friend and then without telling him become his arch enemy from the anonymiity of a new assumed name, and for YEARS now. At least without having the balls for and class to have a person to person conversation first with that freind who trusted you FIRST. Even if by phone or e-mail. It is just not done, if a man is a man of honor. Some would call that two faced, at a minimum.

But, FWIW, I forgive you completely and without reservation. And, I sincerely thank YOU for it was your signing that long diatribe against me that made me finally really take notice. I should have long before, perhaps, but I am only 55 and have a new lease on life for which I am truly grateful for to both God and my amazing cousin.

And, I really DO intend, plan on, focus toward etc. to make the second half or so of Mark / Safariman's life one that really truly honors God. And one that really counts for something in the eternal scheme of things. And THAT my friends, and only that, is why I am stepping back from here for a little bit. There really could be something wrong deep down that needs some significant work. I am open to the idea of that and will be exploring all the options and avenues of fixing and re building things.

To all who have made fun of my testimony as a Christian and a Gospel singer.... Steelhead especially, This is what pains me the most. I am so sorry that some of my actions have caused harm to come to the name of my Lord and Savior. You all cannot see into my heart of hearts, but I truly did genuinely care for and about not only my clients, and I did help them, but as best I could and can all with whom I come into contact. As for my clients, I would make the same recomendations to them if I was a third party giving advice to them without my name on any paperwork, even though Oregon DOI now has some really arbitrary and poorly thought out % maximums that did not exist when I wrote the annuities in question. More to the point, I really DO love God, and people. The best part of being in and out of Virginia Mason hospital for 6 weeks was the opportunity to spot hurting or worried people and pray with or for them.

As an Aside, THANK YOU MISS LYNN! For checking in on this point and confirming the reality of my hospitalization. and confirming the reality of my lovely bride, asphaltangel. I lover her SOOOO much....

I will post some photos from my surgery here when I come back, and of my Vietnam Vet freind enjoying his Browning semi auto 243 and Loopy scope - big grin on his face - when I do return here. And I shall return.

And I do love singing and giving God glory that HE deserves. And I am an unabashed evangalist (see the links to my ink, perhaps). Some think I am pretty good at it. I have never received a dime for any of this and I like it that way.

I will not be checking in back here to see what happens next in this thread, some of you if not most will continue to have your fun at my expense and I am fine with that. This is, after all, JUST the internet. In real life, and with the people who truly know me I am much liked and loved and THAT is what counts. As for here and for now, I am only going to keep communication going with the folks who I am PM'ing with and as I said before any or all of you are welcome to PM me and I will ad here that you are all invited to e-mail me at:

kritterluverslive.com

I'll be back sometime, but will not grab another assumed cybername. I will still be safariman. All will know who I am, and I am a man not afraid to face some personal demons and get 'em killed off, and will not take the cowards way of using some other name and hoping no one knows who I really am.

As well, I will not be one who percevorates over another persons presence here and stalks them and tries to hi jack their posts or threads. This place is supposed to be fun, and a place to talk about guns and politics and hunting and fishing and such. I remember when it was just that.

Whenever I return in full, I hope that I will be allowed to just be one of the posting members here, without the drama that none of us really needs and is not of a benefit to the campfire experience IMO.

Other than PM's or e-mails, I will see ya'll some time down the road.

Genuine wishes for Gods blessings upon you all,

Safariman

PS not going to do some stupid swan song post in the general campfire, either. Just be MIA for a while.

Man you need to see a wizard asap! In case your all wondering what I mean by wizard he needs to see a psychiatrist...

SM, you didn't just "pray" your new kidney in, you went to a doctor to get it done. You need to go to a psychiatrist for your issues, because "the Lord helps those who helps themselves" Surprised your wife hasn't pushed for you to do that, of course she seems to be a partner in crime with you on all of this...

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Think Rick should make this a "sticky." As a warning to people about SM.

Last edited by elkhunternm; 05/23/15.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

As an Aside, THANK YOU MISS LYNN! For checking in on this point and confirming the reality of my hospitalization

Let's face it I was just being a Nosey Bitch. The conversation with the nurse revealed a lot more than I thought would be revealed. Though I must say nothing surprised me in regards to you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bazinga!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

and confirming the reality of my lovely bride

She exists, and I pity her, no matter what way she swings in all of this.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Think Rick should make this a "sticky." As a warning to people about SM.

Or several other threads regarding him!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

As an Aside, THANK YOU MISS LYNN! For checking in on this point and confirming the reality of my hospitalization

Let's face it I was just being a Nosey Bitch. The conversation with the nurse revealed a lot more than I thought would be revealed. Though I must say nothing surprised me in regards to you.

Awesome!

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

and confirming the reality of my lovely bride

She exists, and I pity her, no matter what way she swings in all of this.

From a women's perspective why do you think she sticks with him?? I know if I was doing this type of stuff my wife would of 1. told me to stop doing it or 2. kicked me to the curb. I cannot understand why women stick around with guys like this it just boggles my mind.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I asked my better half about it, and she came up with 3 possibilities.

1. She's in on it.
2. She's attracted to "bad boys".
3. She loves him so much that she is willing/able to overlook anything.

Or, any combination of the 3.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Or she is straight up stupid.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

1. She's in on it.

I'm betting on more #1 than any of the others.

Last edited by 79S; 05/23/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

1. She's in on it.
2. She's attracted to "bad boys" wrinkly tatted up wannabe douchenozzles.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

1. She's in on it.

Your Wife pretty much covered it all.

My Mother suffered from number 2 and 3 when it came to my stepfather. The things that he visited upon our family was beyond the world any child should ever have to live in. After he died my Brother and I brought up the subject of the mental, physical and emotional abuse we suffered at his hands, and we questioned her as to why she made no effort to remove us from that way of life. Her response was that we were "dreaming" and that no such thing occurred at any time, and that we needed to get help because we were living in some kind of sick world of our own creation. She became angry and violent, like some kind of mentally incapacitated shrew. Needless to say our relationship pretty much ended not long after that incident.

He ran over my Mother with a car, smashed her head into a cast iron heater requiring more stitches that I could count, he slashed both her arms requiring 72 stitches on one arm and 71 on the other, and many, many other things too numerous to mention. His treatment of us, her own flesh and blood was the same, yet she stood by him, no matter what, no matter who.

So, yes, there is a great possibility that Sherri suffers from a combination of 2 or 3.

Or

She is as sick and twisted as he is.

Whatever it is, if he was a 1/1,000,000 of the man he claims to be, he would put a stop to himself. Because at this point he is too sick and twisted to fix, ever.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Or she is straight up stupid.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hey Mark,

While your cruising reading all of this, and it is very evident that you are, please note, that my supposed need to be careful in regards to what I say about you is nul and void. You see I don't give a flying $%^&*! about you. Your messing with the wrong woman, trust me on that one.

Lynn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Spill the beans Ms. Lynn as this sordid affair needs some new life breathed into to keep it entertaining.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
best thread on the net right now but it sounds like it could be a lot better

Page 18 of 62 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1minute, 204guy, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 222ND, 1OntarioJim, 62 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 1,392 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,937
Posts18,480,016
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.