Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 62 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 61 62
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by 79S

From a women's perspective why do you think she sticks with him??

Life insurance policy? Shot inna' dark...

eek blush whistle

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by 79S

eek blush whistle
Kinda makes one go hmmm....

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 79S

eek blush whistle

Waiting for someone better to come along?

Got to give her credit though , you do not see her touting her cancer woes.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by 79S

eek blush whistle
Kinda makes one go hmmm....

Leighton, you may have hit upon both the reason for her staying, and the first step in initiating that payment. wink

I can't help but wonder who issued the life insurance policy though. Hope they had a valid license or the insurance company might be able to get out of paying...

John

Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
He sold himself the policy.

Don't mess with me, I'm too old to fight, too fat to run, so I going to have to kill you.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ZR10054
He sold himself the policy.
LOL!!!!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
For some reason these threads about Safariman's shady wheeling and dealing shenanigans keep bringing to mind the character, Jerry Lundegaard, in the movie Fargo.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
if you go to the section for the list of members, we have a new member so to speak today. Right below safariman, is THE NEW SAFARIMAN.
for what it's worth.
"I'll be back sometime, but will not grab another assumed cybername. I will still be safariman. "

Last edited by RoninPhx; 05/23/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
if you go to the section for the list of members, we have a new member so to speak today. Right below safariman, is THE NEW SAFARIMAN.
for what it's worth.

And here is what you get when you try to send Mark a pm

TheNewSafariMan is over their Private Topic limit.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

in arizona anyway, as part of a b.k. is a listing of assets. It's not worth researching it to find out if a trailer, harley, quad, rifles etc are shown as an asset on that b.k.

Many years ago i was representing a bank in a b.k. by a guy that had a car financed by the bank. He filed a statement of assets where he kind of forgot to mention a model t ford, stored in a garage over in california. I thought he was going to puke when the bank attorney presented pictures etc. I thought he was going to puke even more when the judge said he was going to turn it over I think from memory to the U.S. Marsall's office for further investigation.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hmm...

From a Washington Lawyers website...

When you file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, a trustee will be assigned to your case. The trustee’s job is to evaluate your filing and sell off any non-exempt assets to pay off your creditors. The trustees are paid a percentage of the amount they get from selling your assets, so they are motivated to look very carefully for property you did not include in your filing. Your trustee will review public records, the documents you submitted with your filing, search for assets online, and carefully review your debts. Also, anyone with an ax to grind, such as an ex-spouse or ex-business partner, may come forward and tell the trustee about anything you’re trying to hide as well.

If the trustee finds out that you’ve tried to hide assets, you may face an array of punishments. Because you sign your bankruptcy petition under the penalty of perjury, if you are lying on any part of it you could face criminal charges resulting in a $500,000 fine, up to 5 years in jail, or both. Also, you will not be entitled to a discharge and you may lose any property that is over the exemption limit. Any debts listed in your fraudulent bankruptcy will not be eligible for discharge in any subsequent bankruptcy. If the trustee finds that you hid assets up to one year after you received your discharge, he or she can revoke your discharge.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I am going from poor memory since it's been years since i had to deal with that kind of stuff, but from memory i think a 7 is a straight discharge, not a reorganization.
I think i was right, some interesting language in here:
http://bankruptcy.lawyers.com/consu...-type-of-bankruptcy-chapter-7-or-13.html

Last edited by RoninPhx; 05/23/15.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by bcolorado
Hmm...

When you file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, a trustee will be assigned to your case. The trustee’s job is to evaluate your filing and sell off any non-exempt assets to pay off your creditors. The trustees are paid a percentage of the amount they get from selling your assets, so they are motivated to look very carefully for property you did not include in your filing. Your trustee will review public records, the documents you submitted with your filing, search for assets online, and carefully review your debts. Also, anyone with an ax to grind, such as an ex-spouse or ex-business partner, may come forward and tell the trustee about anything you’re trying to hide as well.

If the trustee finds out that you’ve tried to hide assets, you may face an array of punishments. Because you sign your bankruptcy petition under the penalty of perjury, if you are lying on any part of it you could face criminal charges resulting in a $500,000 fine, up to 5 years in jail, or both. Also, you will not be entitled to a discharge and you may lose any property that is over the exemption limit. Any debts listed in your fraudulent bankruptcy will not be eligible for discharge in any subsequent bankruptcy. If the trustee finds that you hid assets up to one year after you received your discharge, he or she can revoke your discharge.

If the trustee finds that you hid assets up to one year after you received your discharge, he or she can revoke your discharge.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Did the joker really just file bankruptcy?

It's Safariman, he probably just declared it.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by safariman
I will post some photos of my Vietnam Vet freind enjoying his Browning semi auto 243 and Loopy scope - big grin on his face - when I do return here.

There was a lot more extended in that thread than just that scope.

Care to reconcile?

Originally Posted by safariman
And I shall return.

Safariman

Alright, alright, easy there MacArthur.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
I do believe this has turned into bullshat, drunken bullshat at that.

Don't mess with me, I'm too old to fight, too fat to run, so I going to have to kill you.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
SM comes back for one post, details a church service to passive/aggessive snipe a member, than bows out again.

This guy will do anything to discredit a source in the eyes of his marks (little "m" marks.)

Some brother we have here.

Sets evangelism back centuries. Satan's giggling like Hell.

If the trustee finds that you hid assets up to one year after you received your discharge, he or she can revoke your discharge.

That's an easy name to find.

Maybe the guy wants to know about the Rigby and Swift Mark pm'd me about?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Yhgtbfkm
SM comes back for one post, details a church service to passive/aggessive snipe a member, than bows out again.

This guy will do anything to discredit a source in the eyes of his marks (little "m" marks.)

Some brother we have here.

Sets evangelism back centuries. Satan's giggling like Hell.

That's an easy name to find.

Maybe the guy wants to know about the Rigby and Swift Mark pm'd me about?

Must be the same Rigby he needs brass for. I was going to square him up on some but since he is selling it I guess he doesn't need any now.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by bcolorado
Hmm...

I have a good friend that does trustee work and I'll see what he says about this. I cant believe Mark would try to sell off high $$ guns just being discharaged, even more so on the net where everyone can see, talk about stupid. I remember my buddy saying sometime back about this dumb azz that filed chapter 7 and like 6 month after discharge tried to sell off some high dollar items. He sold some stuff to a guy that remember reading in the paper about his discharge. That guy turned him in and his discharge was revoked and his creditors had a good time sueing him. If I remember right he lost everything, anyway I'll see my buddy today and I'll say something to him. I know trustee's don't like to be make a fool of as that do get a percentage is that can sell off stuff. That's why they look so hard to see if your hiding anything.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I was always curious as to how you become too medically disabled to sell insurance, let's face it. Most ins. Salesmen I know are about as physically active as a walmart greeter

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 20 of 62 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,310 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,040
Posts18,500,763
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.