Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
not to go CSI on this, and don't know if it was possible but could they have checked his dog for your dog's dna or vise versa from the bite wounds?

Not in the little podunk county I live in, no. About the only way that might be possible would be to get the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (state police) involved, and there's simply no way that would happen for such a minor (to them mad ) case.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Dogs do what the owner allows them to.

Its why I'd rather see the owner dealt with than the dog.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
As a youth the neighbor had some mean dogs that would chew up our small dogs. One died in the road. Coming home after a day of rabbit hunting they charged and the owner just laughed but was pissed when I hit the first one in the head with a 20ga at 5-7 ft. The other one got in his yard before I got a shot. My brother got it 2 days later with a 22lr but it made it,s way home to bleed to death on the porch. The dummy got two more and I both with the 270win as there chasing the cows. Dad was both proud and pissed. Guess I should have not drug them down and left in his drive. Will never have or put up with a mean dog. Clint

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dumb ass down the street from me has a big azz dog that "just gets off the leash" (BS) that has come after me twice. Once when I was taking a walk around 6-7 p.m. and only had a knife (before I started carrying the .38 with me, too) and another time crossing my buddy's yard across the street about same time of day. Had my PM9 loaded with HP's on me then.
Mind you, this dog has been the center of other confrontations, including one where he tore up my buddy's dog, also named Buddy and looks almost identical to Hawk's.

On both occasions with him charging me, he's not barking or growling until he starts getting close. If you know dogs, you know that's not a good sign. The first time when I'm on my walk, I tell the 2 druggie lesbo dancers that live at the idiot's house I'll cut his ph'uggin throat if he tries to bite me. The second time I don't say schit and just pull out my gun and put the front sight on his noggin', waiting for him to get close enough to make sure the job got done. Same result both times, simultaneously screaming at me not to kill him, they're gonna sue me BS, and screaming at the dog, calling him off.

These azzholes actually think the schit is funny. I told my buddy to flip the ph ukker a magic meatball.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
hey Local, I would suggest doing as I stated above to a coworker. If you're up for it, take the dog like three counties away and turn him in at the animal shelter, let them figure it out

Or, maybe he just disappears...............

Just a thought

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
He's starting to heal up, though it still looks nasty, and will take awhile. In the meantime, he's starting to realize being on lockdown ain't all bad...... grin

[Linked Image]

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Hawk, hope he's feeling a lot better real soon.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by iambrb
hey Local, I would suggest doing as I stated above to a coworker. If you're up for it, take the dog like three counties away and turn him in at the animal shelter, let them figure it out

Or, maybe he just disappears...............

Just a thought

I like the disappearing part a lot better. Problem is, the azzholes are ALWAYS present when this schit goes down. Like I said, they think it's funny, and they're some dumb ph uckers to begin with. Might just clunk one of them in the gourd with my baton next time. See if that sinks in.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
He's starting to heal up, though it still looks nasty, and will take awhile. In the meantime, he's starting to realize being on lockdown ain't all bad...... grin

[Linked Image]

im sure he feels a lot better you not showing his shaved a$$ this time. grin

best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by iambrb
I think more like lynched

Which is what Pit Bulls specialize in.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by clintsfolly
As a youth the neighbor had some mean dogs that would chew up our small dogs. One died in the road. Coming home after a day of rabbit hunting they charged and the owner just laughed but was pissed when I hit the first one in the head with a 20ga at 5-7 ft. The other one got in his yard before I got a shot. My brother got it 2 days later with a 22lr but it made it,s way home to bleed to death on the porch. The dummy got two more and I both with the 270win as there chasing the cows. Dad was both proud and pissed. Guess I should have not drug them down and left in his drive. Will never have or put up with a mean dog. Clint

This is a post worth reading.

Twice.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Dumb ass down the street from me has a big azz dog that "just gets off the leash" (BS) that has come after me twice. Once when I was taking a walk around 6-7 p.m. and only had a knife (before I started carrying the .38 with me, too) and another time crossing my buddy's yard across the street about same time of day. Had my PM9 loaded with HP's on me then.
Mind you, this dog has been the center of other confrontations, including one where he tore up my buddy's dog, also named Buddy and looks almost identical to Hawk's.

On both occasions with him charging me, he's not barking or growling until he starts getting close. If you know dogs, you know that's not a good sign. The first time when I'm on my walk, I tell the 2 druggie lesbo dancers that live at the idiot's house I'll cut his ph'uggin throat if he tries to bite me. The second time I don't say schit and just pull out my gun and put the front sight on his noggin', waiting for him to get close enough to make sure the job got done. Same result both times, simultaneously screaming at me not to kill him, they're gonna sue me BS, and screaming at the dog, calling him off.

These azzholes actually think the schit is funny. I told my buddy to flip the ph ukker a magic meatball.

If you don't want to kill it, get a can of bear spray and let 'er rip next time.

Note his behavior next time he sees you.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Best of luck buddy!! Revenge is served up best cold...

Molon Labe
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I was once hunting a highly productive lease and suddenly three dogs appeared from the wood line. I got the first one, a Pit Bull with my 45 Colt. The second got it with my 308. The third was a Dachshund. He took off running straight down my 200 yard shooting lane. I fired on him at about 185 yards. The bullet hit the soft East Texas dirt right between his back legs. I had no idea Weenie Dogs had afterburners.

Regardless of their unknown owners, they had no right being where they were.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I had no idea Weenie Dogs had afterburners.

I have one of those, and he is the most spoiled dog I have (Me being the guilty party). He amazes me how fast them stumpy little legs can move when he's properly motivated...........

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

281 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 35 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,895
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.