-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Frank is 85 and lives in a Senior Citizens Home. Every night after dinner he goes to a secluded garden behind the home to sit and ponder his accomplishments and long life.

One evening, Mildred, age 82, wanders into the garden. They begin to chat and before they know it, several hours have passed. After a short lull in their conversation, Frank turns to Mildred and asks, "Do you know what I miss most of all?"

She asks, "What?"

"Sex," he replies.

Mildred exclaims, "Why you old toot. You couldn't get it up if I held a gun to your head!"

"I know," Frank says, "but it would be nice if a woman could just hold it for a while."

"Well, I can oblige with that," says Mildred, who unzips his trousers, removes his manhood and proceeds to hold it. Afterward, they agree to meet secretly each night in the garden where they would sit and talk and Mildred would hold Frank's thingie.

Then one night Frank didn't show up at their usual meeting place. Alarmed, Mildred decided to find him and make sure he is O.K. She walked around the Senior Citizen Home where she found him sitting by the pool with Ethel, another female resident, who was holding Frank's little Pal.

Furious, Mildred yelled, "You two-timing son-of-a-gun! What does Ethel have that I don't have?"

Old Frank smiled happily and replied, "Parkinson's."

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Hi guys.

Strictly as an FYI I wanted you all to know I lost my job today due to my being diagnosed with thumb cancer. Not a big deal and I know I'll be OK. What really has me feeling low is my dog stubbed his toe and will need a new liver.

My faith won't allow me to accept $200 so please don't offer it to me.

Thanks,
Dave

$200 sent to a Gofundme page in your name.

FYI, the leading cause of thumb cancer is excessive exposure to one's own rectal area.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by wageslave
Just when you think a thread is dyin',
Someone gives it mouth-to-mouth.......

LOL,,,, that's exactly what I thought.

Seems it's taken on a whole new life.
I actually checked to make sure I hadn't clicked a different thread by mistake.

Have you added new pack member since Pete?

No but I still have the two girls (Sophie and Sally).
Thanks for asking though,,, I think about him every day.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only cow in a small town in Northern Italy stopped giving milk.

Then the town folk found they could buy a cow in Sicily quite cheaply.

So, they brought the cow over from Sicily.

It was absolutely wonderful. It produced lots of milk every day and everyone was happy.

They bought a bull to mate with the cow to get more cows, so they'd never have to worry about their milk supply again.

They put the bull in the pasture with the cow but whenever the bull tried to mount the cow, the cow would move away. No matter what approach the bull tried, the cow would move away from the bull, and he was never able to do the deed.

The people were very upset and decided to go to the Vet, who was very wise, tell him what was happening and ask his advice.

"Whenever the bull tries to mount our cow, she moves away. If he approaches from the back, she moves forward. When he approaches her from the front, she backs off. If he attempts it from the one side, she walks away to the other side."

The Vet rubbed his chin thoughtfully and pondered this before asking, "Did you by chance, buy this cow in Sicily?"

The people were dumbfounded, since no one had ever mentioned that they had brought the cow over from Sicily.

"You are truly a wise Vet," they said. "How did you know we got the cow from Sicily?

The Vet replied with a distant look in his eye: "My wife is from Sicily."

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
An old Italian man is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside, Guido, I wan' you lissina me. I wan' you to take-a my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns.. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissina me, boy. Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple-a bambinos."

"Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with anudder man. "Whatta you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, 'time's up'?"

I am..........disturbed.

IC B2

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Not a veterinarian de'flave, sorry can't help with the lab's toe issues.

Get ahold of Eyeball asap!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is Rob going to get all weepy again?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Break out the boxing gloves. laugh

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Your ass-holeness is boundless Loco. wink

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Your ass-holeness is boundless Loco. wink

Only to the deserving.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Good stuff BD, but this ain't the time to be making jokes.

Biscuit means business and 'flave has a growth on his thumb.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good ones Digital Dan. You must have nice stash.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SLM

LOL !!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Soooooo, I just want to be clear about this.

Rattler stayed with ScottF then left for parts unknown, and left behind some stuff, then set it up so that ScottF would bring it down to NM, then ScottF couldn't make it so Seafire, drove to Portland to pick it up and hauled it down to NM. On the way there it rained and some of Seafires gear got wet and some of Rattlers gear got less wet because Seafire treated it special. Then when Seafire got to MN Rattler didn't say thank you enough or give Seafire $200, so no Rattler can't have an opinion about Safariman scamming old people and forum members for financial gain. Now Rattler has to gift a random forum member $200 so that he isn't a hypocrite at which point he will be able to once again express his opinion about the subject.

Right? TFF

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Gays are involved?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by SLM

LOL !!

That WAS funny! I really did LOL.
I'm telling ya,,, Rick should charge admission.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Rattler stayed with ScottF then left for parts unknown, and left behind some stuff, then set it up so that ScottF would bring it down to NM, then ScottF couldn't make it so Seafire, drove to Portland to pick it up and hauled it down to NM. On the way there it rained and some of Seafires gear got wet and some of Rattlers gear got less wet because Seafire treated it special. Then when Seafire got to MN Rattler didn't say thank you enough or give Seafire $200, so no Rattler can't have an opinion about Safariman scamming old people and forum members for financial gain. Now Rattler has to gift a random forum member $200 so that he isn't a hypocrite at which point he will be able to once again express his opinion about the subject.

Right? TFF

And 'flave has a growth on his thumb.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by add

Gays are involved?

In more ways than one

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yup,,,, that's about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM

Right? TFF

And 'flave has a growth on his thumb.

This post needs to be pinned to the top for newbies.

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 72 invisible), 2,298 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,672
Posts18,513,175
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.