Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wageslave

You beat me.

Not in a literal sense, BTW.

repetitive diligence....

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It looks like Safariman bought a 300 H&H from Hunthard the same day he started this EPIC thread about needing money to pay his medical bills....

Shooting fish in a barrel regards,
P&Y

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Mark cant be this stupid can he?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You mean to post how he wants a gun really bad on one day.

Posts how he has to sell a gun for medical expenses on the next day.

Go through Hell and high water to argue the 2nd fact.

Get drummed off the site for a while.

Then return to tell how he bought the gun he really wanted, just to vouch for the seller?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
He aint stupid by any means. Just part of his con and continued lies.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by RWE
You mean to post how he wants a gun really bad on one day.

Posts how he has to sell a gun for medical expenses on the next day.

Go through Hell and high water to argue the 2nd fact.

Get drummed off the site for a while.

Then return to tell how he bought the gun he really wanted, just to vouch for the seller?

Left out he filed Bk, had it discharged, been selling and buying the whole time while the BK was processed to discharged. If anyone want to do the homework of what he sold and bought from Janurary to date, PM me all the info and I'll make sure it gets where it need to go to have his BK discharge reversed and him charged with fraud. Im sure they would like to sell off all his keepsakes to help his creditors. If he has his discharge reversed this will let him open him up to creditors to sue the sh#t out of him. He will be able to refile his BK, but the creditors will have all the paper work filed in court by that time. If I remember right he wont be able to file for 6 months after its reversed. I have a friend that's a trustee and he said he will file the paper work.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Yes

He has a similar style to Larry. He got on here to "laugh at us" by saying he used his preciously needed funds to pay medical bills and instead bought another rifle and scopes.

His wife must be an enabler allowing his "selling to cover medical bills" while using that money to buy more guns on his bucket list.

Won't she be proud when his leaves all these rifles, and bills, for her to deal with after he leaves this world.

Any guesses where MARK ( AND Larry) will be sent when he tries to enter the pearly gates? LOL

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Can't believe Rick hasn't tossed him yet.

Pariah.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
if you start banning people because you don't like them or their manner then this forum is history.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Just posted by SM.........
I schit thee not......

Wasn't this new rifle partially paid for with proceeds from selling a scope that a member donated to a vet? mad

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by pal

Just posted by SM.........
I schit thee not......

Wasn't this new rifle partially paid for with proceeds from selling a scope that a member donated to a vet? mad

You weren't supposed to remember that.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by bea175
if you start banning people because you don't like them or their manner then this forum is history.

I would think that being a well known morally bankrupt con-man looking to financially sodomize other members would be enough to get the boot.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LazyV
...I would think that being a well known morally bankrupt con-man looking to financially sodomize other members would be enough to get the boot.

This is worthy of a quote. smile

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by LazyV
...I would think that being a well known morally bankrupt con-man looking to financially sodomize other members would be enough to get the boot.

This is worthy of a quote. smile

+1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This one goes back a little over 14 years ago and almost 4 years before registering for membership here as Safariman:

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2003/producer_2003/02-09-007.pdf

Is Safariman also a professional hunting consultant and published gun writer as well?

The reason I ask is in his personal profile at a couple of other forums where he is a registered member he has his occupation/biography as gun writer in one, published gun writer in the other, and hunting consultant at both sites.

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/members/safariman.123031/

http://www.thektog.org/members/safariman/

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
His Facebook page is full of awesomeness too.

Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
70 pages of bull [bleep]. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Don't mess with me, I'm too old to fight, too fat to run, so I going to have to kill you.
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Perhaps we should start a SM Victims Relief Fund?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ZR10054
70 pages of bull [bleep]. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

But we ain't grin

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Greetings everyone! Some of you may know me from 24 hour campfire where I am a frequent poster as well as buyer and seller in thier classifieds and have acheived Campfire Bwana status or rank, FWTW.

I am semi retired right now due to temporary health issues, but was at one time a top 1% in the Nation Insurance Producer and owned a dangerous game focused Hunt booking company Called Aahsome African Adventures. I have a couple of gun related articles and photos published in African Hunter Magazine and in the most recent Barnes Reloading Manual. That is me with a very dead Elephant in my Avatar.

I have been using and enjoying Kel Tech firearms for about 20 or so years and currently have in our home a P3AT and a PMR30. When my health improves, and thus my cash flow I hope to add a Bullpup 12ga and an SU16. Used to carry a PF-9 as my daily carry gun and may add another. Consider it one of the finest pocket gun formats extant.

Looking forward to learning more about my wonderful Kel Tech stuff, I and my beautiful wife are HUGE fans.

Mark B. Claiborne

http://www.thektog.org/forum/f90/just-joined-love-my-kel-tech-stuff-246320/

Originally Posted by safariman
Gemby and others,

When the Yalie check crisis and car repair crisis hit us, JDMCguns (SP) bought an old model bearcat and a 308 rifle from us as well as a Springbok hide quilt. This covered our repair costs for our two autos that broke down the same weekend along with our dishwasher.

Sherri having to go to part time work lately because of her cancer treatments and medicine regimen has caused ue to have to pay all of our health insurance premiums of now $1134/mo along with other bills but I would much rather trade out semi guided priavate land hunts for waterfowl, deer, and/or rodentia type varmints and or sell of one of my varmint rifles to keep the boat afloat.

The outpouring of support and kindness here has been overwhelming to me, and much appreiated.

I still want to remain self sufficinet and self supporting as much as I can, using the sale of guns and stuff to keep us going until Sherri can return to full time work or I get a new Kidney and, assuming it takes and works OK, can hopefully return to some type of work again as well.

Thanks to all, from the bottom of my heart!

MARK

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7682938/Need_help

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 35 of 62 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 67 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.