Home
It works really well. You should try it. I’ve lost nearly 80 lbs.
Those farts must have been pretty wet to carry off that much weight.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by mathman

Well, they carry as much weight as most of the crap being pushed on the clown thread.
Probably good for at least 500 pages.
It's obvious that not farting is bad for you. Shortly, I'll post quite a large number of 40-minute videos of experts explaining why.
HEY RICK...can you tack this on to the clown thread. Apparently it is the same subject.
I’ll keep my distance!

Does anyone still have the picture of AOC torching her fart? That AOC picture says so much about her true self.
From days of Yesteryear.....

National Lampoon ad in regards to TF.........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by deflave

So that's how you promoted....cool.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Well, they carry as much weight as most of the crap being pushed on the clown thread.

Very true.
IM Farting has worked for my wife, it can work for you.
Originally Posted by 19352012

Crap...now we are in the realm of pretend wife, or real wife!
Now this is a fitness trend I can get behind. Well, in front of.
Which is better? Baby food farts several times a day or save all your farts for 3days?
Originally Posted by slumlord
Which is better? Baby food farts several times a day or save all your farts for 3days?
Depends on who is downwind.
Have to be spaced out...EPA Controlled Emissions Standards, don't you know.

The latter. It's called "IM Blasting. "
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
It's obvious that not farting is bad for you. Shortly, I'll post quite a large number of 40-minute videos of experts explaining why.

This thread was long overdue in my opinion…
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Now this is a fitness trend I can get behind. Well, in front of.

It's like real estate.

Location, location, location.

No, don't do that, it'll be ineffective.

Post the same fùcking video, over and over and over. That's how you convince people.
I call farting in public "cloud sharing".
https://www.healthline.com/health/is-farting-healthy
Fart fasting is different than fast farting...

I once didn't fart for 90 hours...

just held it in...

Kent
It's a lifestyle...

Kent
My grandson is the king of armpit farts.
Originally Posted by krp

just held it in...

Kent

[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by krp

just held it in...

Kent

You could have died.
Sharts for the gamblers. Careful with those farts boys.
Does this mean if you fart enough the old lady will bugger off, therefore you will lose 100-200 lbs fast?
Fart Proudly.......

At last a thread one can understand .
You been farting,
I been chitting,
Eat more meat,
that's what you'll be getting.
Keto farting has less toxic fumes... save the environment...

Kent
Originally Posted by smokepole

No, don't do that, it'll be ineffective.

Post the same fùcking video, over and over and over. That's how you convince people.

I agree. I will repeat them serially.
I’ve been IM farting for as long as I remember. It’s been easy to stick to with no real commitment on my part.

I really started to see results for longevity and health when I changed my daily diet but continued IM poot ripping

The best way to go is to totally eliminate foods that contain fiber, vitamins and nutrients and energy supplies for your brain and muscle tissue

Simply consume butter and rib eye fat.

Bacon is a great dessert
A jar of jalapenos and a 12 pack of Strohs while watching college football all day helps
Poofarrrroooommmblammm....I just lost 5 lbs.
I'm farting for my own amusement, as well as, the amusement and/or disgust of others.

I'm no expert but it's actually true. It means you have no bacteria in your guy, which is not normal.

I had a cut on my elbow that punctured the bursa a few years ago and it got infected. Had to have strong IV antibiotics for a month, killed all the bacteria in my gut and I didn't fart for a month.

It was strange.

My wife almost never does, actually can't.

We drove team in a truck for a couple years, been married for 28.
I've witnessed 1 fart.

She gets gas bubbles that get trapped, will spend miserable days trying to get them to pass. Soaking in the tub, drinking warm fluids, anything to get relief.

The I walk by and hit the Jake Brake.

"You don't know how much I wish I could do that now."

For some reason, even if she feels good, she says the same thing around bedtime several times weekly!🤢
Regular exercise and probiotics help with flatulent pleasantries.
Intermittent flatulence is the key. It's all in the timing. As with other things, deferred gratification is the key to success.
I made some Hambean 15 bean soup for my lunches this week. I fried a pound of pork sausage and added that to the soup. It's delicious. And, I could push a sailboat around by myself if the need arose.
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

There is nothing quite like that first fart after waking up from a colonoscopy. It's. . . sublime.
Lotsa women are Flatulence Impaired.
Hey, how come this thread makes sense ?
The Clowns are busy with Rinse & repeat.

All they futzing know.
Originally Posted by cisco1

I read once that the reason they can't fart is because they can't keep their mouths shut long enough to build up pressure. Always made sense to me... whistle
Does anyone else think it's hilarious that after two months of preaching about fasting, bragging, look at my beautiful exes, look at Paul's eyes, etc, KB finally admitted he needed to lose 42 lbs......What!!???

You are putting yourself out there as some kind of expert on fasting, diet and exercise and you need to lose 42 lbs??
Originally Posted by TimZ
Does anyone else think it's hilarious that after two months of preaching about fasting, bragging, look at my beautiful exes, look at Paul's eyes, etc, KB finally admitted he needed to lose 42 lbs......What!!???

You are putting yourself out there as some kind of expert on fasting, diet and exercise and you need to lose 42 lbs??
What's that have to do with farting?

Sorry, wrong thread smile

I tried to tell people !

Douche can't lie straight, in bed !

Simple fact is...

You fart more than Once(1) a day.

- You have no idea what Human is.

Ha!

Had a little lower left abdominal pain the other day. Either from the 80 leg lifts and 100 crunches or my "intermittent farting meter" was out of spec.

Woke up the next morning, no pain.

I imagine the intermittent part was accomplished and offgassing completed.

We'll see how it goes tonight. Just had a big bowl of smoked oxtail stew/soup with fresh taters, onion, carrot and ................cabbage. Did another leg lift/crunches routine this morning too. Just belched really good, so the gas buildup might be prevented.
Geno, you need to get bore scoped.

Get them to do topside first, then ass, not the other way around !
'Specially if they use the same scope.....

Sorry, wrong thread smile

Lol.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Geno, you need to get bore scoped.

Get them to do topside first, then ass, not the other way around !
Originally Posted by rainshot
Probably good for at least 500 pages.

While this seems to be rimming the rabbit hole before punching in, do you think it might end up as big as:

"Don't Shave Your Butt-Hairs?".
Why wouldn't you do that?
I lost another five pounds this morning.
According to statistics, farting is the one skill where I'm well above average.

Mrs. buck doesn't seem to appreciate my talent.
I farted away another pound this morning.
Someone seems a little butt hurt. Not sure why.

Odd.
No. My butt is feeling AWESOME! Sorry for the confusion.
You jokers need to stop wasting gas.
I wonder if it causes plaque to build up in arteries. Or maybe prevents it.
Originally Posted by JGray
Originally Posted by cisco1

I read once that the reason they can't fart is because they can't keep their mouths shut long enough to build up pressure. Always made sense to me... whistle

lol!
Please! I’m trying to finish my coffee 😂
Very Good vid from Dr. Fung RE: Calories and Metabolism:

GR
Originally Posted by Garandimal
Very Good vid from Dr. Fung RE: Calories and Metabolism:

GR
Does Houston Toot let you FART in her jacuuzi??!!

I was thinking "solids, or soft points?" smile
© 24hourcampfire